Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610434 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Imonijesu:
nicynute,hw has things been,i said i tried opening account on fiverr but i failed,maybe because am a newbie in the site.thanks for ur replies,u have really been of help.God bless u.

Have you been able to open it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Level 2 Fiverr Account For Sale

Kindly Check my Signature for my Contact.
You can Reach Me Via What'sapp or Call.
Asap.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BiafraIShere(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
Can I get one and name your price
I have reviews from two different accounts for sale. Get in touch with me through WhatsApp, the number is on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97)..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fedric(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
beatzone:
I have just been watching from afar, the debate going on about writting niche. The truth is, everything about freelancing requires HARD WORK. There's no shortcut guys. You will make good money if you are hardworking. Now listen guys, hardworks varies.

1. There are freelancers who truly know what they are doing. And they work really hard to get paid.
2. There are freelancers who knows nothing abouut what they do, but they think they do
3. Some knows nothing about the job and they know it

I will advice you be the #1 .... because the othrrs will not last. Now, how can you be #1:
1. Learn a skill, no matter what it takes. First, Imaging having a business online. Then imaging how many all over the world, need your service. Yeeeea, that's real cool, crisp dollars right there. Your target is the global population. The global population means stupid money. Just be sure you are good at what you do.

2. Never stop learning. The fact that you are now making money does not mean you have arrived. Remember there are others worldwide like you. Improve on your skill small the time. Watch free online videos. Practice and experiment during your free moments etc.

3. Be humble, no matter what. Being the best is not just about skills. If your have poor PR, you will plumet like a falling meteorite. Develop a connection with your clients. Be kind,gentle and professinal at all times.

I'm tired and done for the day. Cheers to the good life guys.
hi bro please can I have your male?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wizedomain(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
micynute94:

If you have an Android phone.. Try getting a mini wired keyboard to ease he stress of typing or a wireless keyboard and mouse.. Anyone u feel comfy with.. If ur phone battery is not that strong, you might need to get a good powerbank or find a good source for charging.
Next, you need to get a USB OTG, preferably one that allows charging.. that would allow you to charge and use other devices with your phone at the same time.

There is an ultra mini keyboard that has an inbuilt battery with Bluetooth...if you feel comfy with it, you can get that.. goes for about 3k on Jumia.. the advantage of using it is it does not need a USB Bluetooth controller which u need to plug to your phone. But the size of the keyboard is about 7 inches, so the keypads are small.. I find it stressful and uncomfortable working with it but it get the work done .. I have a mini keyboard with good keypad that I use with my windows tab or android phone for typing in situation i don't have my laptop with me and I need to quickly write a copy for a client.

You need to find out what works for you. You will need a pen and a jotter too.. trust me, there are ur best friend now and the most important resource after a phone.. U don't want to waste money carrying out research using a cafe.. Moreover the noise is just not for me.

You can use ur phone and writing materials to carry out the research. Bookmark all important sites for future references. write down everything important in your jotter, create an outline, develop your draft.. Once you get your first draft, fine tune it... After the editing and ish... U can start typing it using your phone with the aid of a good editor on android(Microsoft Word, Polaris office, WPS etc)...

You might not get the perfect copy if you are to add a lot of images or tables.. In that situation, you should copy the draft and work on it on a system in a cafe for the final "tushing"... Stressful but yeah, it's possible..

I have done everything I just mentioned before except the cafe part. I still use my phone to type even though I have two laptops now and a tab. It boils down to what i'm comfy with at the moment, where i am and the best resource to use at that point in time.

What you will need

# Fiverr Android App

1. A good editor on android.. Download two or three to get the best out of each .. I use WPS, Word, TextHD and recently added Polaris Office ..

2. Email Account.. For uploading your drafts so you can access it anywhere you have a system with network connection and for safe keeping... Makes your job easy..

3. Keyboard for typing..

4. USB OTG ....

5. PB (Optional)

6. Jotter and a pen or pencil

7. Grammarly account.. your best friend when it comes to proof reading.. Microsoft word is fvcked up... trust me

8. Opera mini.. light weight broswer.doesn't consume much bandwidth.... . Also allows you to save page offline for future references

9. Google Chrome.. 2 access some sites in complete web version which might not be possible with opera mini..

10. A whatsapp group where you are the only member. It's very useful if you want to share important sites and other details for future references. I find it easy to work it whenever I don't want to use
ETC.. Can't remember all...

11. a VPN.. To access some sites where you might be restricted from accessing important stuff based on geo location.

12. Screen Grabber or any app that allows you to take a screen shot easily...

You WOULD need to sit down and analyze how to work with the resources you have... Some might feel good on paper but in reality they are worst.. So be careful when strategizing ..... You want a strategy that will work out for you in real life.. Not some fancy stuff...

*** Research takes time depending on what you are writing on. Endeavour you charge well but reasonably for your efforts so you can quickly raise the the money you need to get a system.. You could also go into writing articles as the word count are less and the composition less strict...it's less stressful.

That's what I can remember for now. Be optimistic and have a positive approach.. Things would work

Finding time to teach a newbie, quite nice of u

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
$600 payoneer needed at nice rate.

Instant cash/payment

Whatsapp here
https:///send?phone=2348060200027
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Imonijesu: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
nicynute,thanks alot,i have not open oooo,i want to even give up.my major problem is pc.am planning for fairly use say 20k.because that cafe issue is discouraging.but i will not give up.i have been trying to make head way in internet biz since 2002,yet no dime to show for it.when i had a laptop then,i have not heard of fiverr but now that have heard of it,i will do my best.thanks for responding to my mail,na u God dey use to give me hope.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ Juicy Rates

1st withdrawal $100 & above; later withdrawals any amount

All transactions are done within minutes.

Contact in signature, Whatsapp link below
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Call / Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
for your reviews, contact 08074501093 available on whatsapp too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by miarhpe: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2017
queendoreez:

Okay brother. Thank you. I'm following.
And I am following you. Let the following continue.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sold
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sold
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2017
$1000 payoneer funds needed at attractive rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 2:42am On Oct 19, 2017
Payoneer funds needed urgently @ 340/$ chat me up for a deal

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by maviarcad1: 4:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Hello good people, anyone in the house that can guide me through linking my PayPal account (us) to another virtual card or payoneer? I'll appreciate positive response. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jibsonified(m): 4:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Imonijesu:
nicynute,thanks alot,i have not open oooo,i want to even give up.my major problem is pc.am planning for fairly use say 20k.because that cafe issue is discouraging.but i will not give up.i have been trying to make head way in internet biz since 2002,yet no dime to show for it.when i had a laptop then,i have not heard of fiverr but now that have heard of it,i will do my best.thanks for responding to my mail,na u God dey use to give me hope.

it's micynute94... there's no way I would get ur mention if spelt incorrectly..
Can we chat using email.. Kinda busy at the moment.. Someone sent me a mail.. dunno if it was you. I've replied though.. we can converse through email for now or just mention me correctly.. Wen I'm online, Will try to answer you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Imonijesu: 8:38am On Oct 19, 2017
micynute94,haa it was u sent the mail,sorry for d incorrect spelling.my mail is odjegbagenesis@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Payoneer needed @340/$.

Instant cash/payment

Whatsapp here
https:///send?phone=2348060200027
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sold

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sold
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by maviarcad1: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.

I've $120, I need to pay for software online and exchange the rest, can you help out?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gig Reviews available from a U.S. level 2 account. Contact @ signature for a quick deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hanassholesolo: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
So what happened to Fiverr PRo? did it flop or what?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by zeedolla(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
We Fund Your Payoneer Account at Affordable Rates >>>>

Up to $10,000 Available if You Need Fund in Your Payoneer Account

Contact Me From My Profile Signature... Whatsapp Only
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
hanassholesolo:
So what happened to Fiverr PRo? did it flop or what?

I think the feature is still on. Or so I thought.
Though a lot of people are not patronizing the so called pros sha. Who would spend $2000 to get a logo when some other regular seller can do same logo for $50 or even less.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Honest247: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fiverr review available from a US account. Contact me on zero,8,zero,32155418
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Honest247: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fiverr review available from a US account. Contact me on zero,8,zero,321554, one, eight
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spill(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.