Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,767 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609423 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
gentlejay007:
2 Fiverr review for Sale for just 2k per one review. Contact in my Signature

Bros, what's it na?? How come u fix 2k for a $5 review that will even drop to $4??

If you accept 1.8k I'm ready to deal now asap....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
longjohnsilver:

The buyer don place order already shey?

Try and get ur PC, head to order page, click resolution of order you can see that at the top right corner of the order page and click cancel.

The order will cancel automatically in 2 days provide the client no respond.

Try that and buy review too...cos the cancellation go affect ur ranking small

I hope this will help.

Uncle thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gentlejay007(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
tbliss22:

Bros, what's it na?? How come u fix 2k for a $5 review that will even drop to $4??

If you accept 1.8k I'm ready to deal now asap....

Bro, the order is going to be $6 as Fiverr charges extra $1 on every order. Check my thread, you'll see that I've had this biz with guys here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 5:28am On Nov 10, 2017
gentlejay007:

Bro, the order is going to be $6 as Fiverr charges extra $1 on every order. Check my thread, you'll see that I've had this biz with guys here.

I thought its when u order direct, why not via custom order?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gentlejay007(m): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2017
tbliss22:

I thought its when u order direct, why not via custom order?

That's just how it is programmed on fiverr. Hit me up if you wanna deal!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gboyetade: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Good morning all. Bring all your Payoneer at 342/$ .

Instant cash. Escrow allowed.

O8O59391O54 or O9O6853301 (WhatsApp and calls)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SirKriz(m): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Fiverr review seller rating system...

www.fiverr.com/levels
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Hey Doer!

We wanted to let you know that we’ve updated our level system. Our community keeps growing and evolving, and we aim to represent the talent on our platform in the best possible way.

Moving forward, we will evaluate your performance every month, and determine your level accordingly. As always, great customer satisfaction, on-time delivery and high quality service will earn you a new Fiverr status and benefits.

The first evaluation will take place on January --th, 2018.

Please view the updated section in your analytics page to make sure you’re on the right path.

Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Fiverr is becoming stricter with each new update.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2017
longjohnsilver:
Boost ur fiverr profile now, the competition out there is real, be a shoulder above others

That guy with plenty reviews, he bought some reviews to attract customers...that is why he is able to land that job before you.

In essence, buy reviews and improve your profile now!!!

I will give a customised review (i mean I will type anything you want me to type in review) or I can write a brilliant one for you myself.

Oya check my signature shap shap and let us make it happen sharpish...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Good morning

I just landed my first job on fiverr as a new seller; it's a custom order.

I want to cancel the job. It's about searching for a book which he/she barely has enough information about.
The 24 hours placed on the job has elapsed.
Though before then I pleaded with the buyer to exercise more patience and give me a LITTLE MORE OF TIME and he/she agreed.

My question is this, if I cancel the job now, will it have any negative impact on me as a new seller, especially now I have got no single review?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2017
favourbaby:
Good morning

I want to cancel the job. It's about searching for a book which he/she barely has enough information about.
Though before then I pleaded with the buyer to exercise more patience and give me a LITTLE MORE OF TIME and he/she agreed.

My question is this, if I cancel the job now, will it have any negative impact on me as a new seller, especially now I have got no single review?

Cancel the order if you can't do the job. Yes it will have effect on your account but buy reviews to neutralize it asap.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2017
tbliss22:

Cancel the order if you can't do the job. Yes it will have effect on your account but buy reviews to neutralize it asap.

Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2017
favourbaby:
Good morning

A custom order meaning that the buyer discussed with you before you sent him/her an offer. My question: why would you accept a job you cant complete?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Hello, quick question please.

I have fiverr USA account but i want to verify the account with a UK Number.

Does anybody know if my location will be changed to UK after i verify the account with a UK number?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
We Buy/Sell paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
longjohnsilver:
Hi,
If you need a standard and quality review for your account, do not hesistate to quote/mention me.
It is a verified USA account.

Hi, lets talk on contactify2011@gmail.com

I need 3 reviews. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Raiyell:

I need 3 reviews. Thanks.
check ur mail.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ok,
I want to give back to the community.

First of i want to thank Beatzone for all he has done here and all the information he shared here.

I had been on Fiverr for 2 months with no sale, meanwhile i read about how guys are making money, i was wondering what i was doing wrong.

When i go to Buyer request i see only 1 or 2 requests.That was until i learnt a few things.

1.The importance of tags. If you are a newbie ensure your tags match the tags of the top sellers in you Niche. After i did that i started seeing a lot of buyer requests from buyers.

2. Always check your profile or ask someone here to review your profile. It was as i was going through my profile that i noticed that i chose Nigerian as one of the languages i spoke in one of my gigs. I was not seeing Buyer requests from that niche until i removed that mistake. i started seeing buyers from that Niche.

3. Thirdly read this thread from the first page,there is a lot of information from the first page. Initially when i checked the first page and saw that it was in 2016, i thought that maybe the information there might not be useful. But believe me i got a lot of information there that helped me in making my first sale

That is all for know just to encourage you all. Fiverr Rocks

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
longjohnsilver:
Hi,
If you need a standard and quality review for your account, do not hesistate to quote/mention me.
It is a verified USA account.

I need 3 reviews. Thaaaaanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
hiremyminivan:
Hey Doer!

We wanted to let you know that we’ve updated our level system. Our community keeps growing and evolving, and we aim to represent the talent on our platform in the best possible way.

Moving forward, we will evaluate your performance every month, and determine your level accordingly. As always, great customer satisfaction, on-time delivery and high quality service will earn you a new Fiverr status and benefits.

The first evaluation will take place on January --th, 2018.

Please view the updated section in your analytics page to make sure you’re on the right path.

Thanks!
Fiverr is becoming more and more complex, making it even more difficult for new comers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Raiyell:

I need 3 reviews. Thaaaaanks.
check ur mail.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gboyetade: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Good evening all. Bring all your payoneer at 342/$ .

Instant cash. Escrow allowed.

O8O59391O54 or O9O6853301 (WhatsApp and calls).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2017
Fingerprinter:

A custom order meaning that the buyer discussed with you before you sent him/her an offer. My question: why would you accept a job you cant complete?

No bro, we didn't discuss. I saw the job posting on buyers request.
The job was difficult.
I'm lucky the buyer was very understanding and encouraging too.

I didn't cancel the job anymore, with the buyer support I wriggle my way through - I just delivered the job!

Not ALL buyers are stern and unfriendly!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 5:33am On Nov 11, 2017
joey150:
Hello, quick question please.

I have fiverr USA account but i want to verify the account with a UK Number.

Does anybody know if my location will be changed to UK after i verify the account with a UK number?
contact me via my signature i can help u
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
longjohnsilver:
Boost ur fiverr profile now, the competition out there is real, be a shoulder above others

That guy with plenty reviews, he bought some reviews to attract customers...that is why he is able to land that job before you.

In essence, buy reviews and improve your profile now!!!

I will give a customised review (i mean I will type anything you want me to type in review) or I can write a brilliant one for you myself.

Oya check my signature shap shap and let us make it happen sharpish...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
We Buy/Sell paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Nov 12, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tataiwo09(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
I need fiverr level 2 account..if you have any..chat .me......zero seven zero 68 50 I
90 seven seven

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.