Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,742 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615962 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd i change AT #3**/usd

$500 - $5000 i change @ #330/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 345/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @250/usd...
Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.

Call/Whatsapp...0..7..0.. 6..0..7..2 ..7..6..7..2.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pinkydove: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
gsparks01:
use a VPN
it is from my airtel sim.. I tried mtn and it worked.. Immediately I came back to airtel, it stopped
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pinkydove: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
mrphysics:

I experienced same this morning. I even had to change my password thinking it was the problem. I uninstalled the app, installed, uninstalled, installed again yet there was no solution.

Now, I suppose you are using Airtel to browse (as this was my case), run to MTN now. I used my MTN to connect and everything worked out perfectly as simple as that.
thanks! This worked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
pinkydove:
it is from my airtel sim.. I tried mtn and it worked.. Immediately I came back to airtel, it stopped
Airtel is anti fiverr. lol.

If you are using US location and then Airtel SIM, it will be easy to detect where your true location is. Airtel always change IP, it fluctuates. Now I am going back to Mumu MTN
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
mrphysics:

If you are using US location and then Airtel SIM, it will be easy to detect where your true location is. Airtel always change IP, it fluctuates. Now I am going back to Mumu MTN
having same issue, using smile. Not sure the ish is from airtel
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
efilefun:
having same issue, using smile. Not sure the ish is from airtel
Use MTN bro to avoid your analytics going diwn
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
pinkydove:
Clear fiverr app cache.
That was what I did and it's working with my Airtel now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
mrphysics:

It's not specific to Airtel only. There are lots of complaints on fiverr forum
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
mrphysics:

Use MTN bro to avoid your analytics going diwn
Its back to normal now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hi everyone. I have been following this thread for quite sometime now. Big Kudos to Beatzone and the likes for creating this forum and keeping it alive. I started selling on Fiverr on the 1st of February, and adding up all revenues (completed + pending orders) I have hit roughly $250. Still learning the ropes as a "very" new seller. Thanks to you guys for contributing one way or the other to my success.

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:50am On Feb 28, 2018
WordFamous:
Hi everyone. I have been following this thread for quite sometime now. Big Kudos to Beatzone and the likes for creating this forum and keeping it alive. I started selling on Fiverr on the 1st of February, and adding up all revenues (completed + pending orders) I have hit roughly $250. Still learning the ropes as a "very" new seller. Thanks to you guys for contributing one way or the other to my success.
This is great bro. You are doing very good. Best wishes for your continued success. I am sure more of this news will continue to come
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rejoixe: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2018
My ogas, i noticed that sales has been slow recently, wetin dey happen na?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mastereditor(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

alright

Hello again, Mrphysics:
I just initiated a transfer via sendvalu with my Payoneer Mastercard, but I did not receive any e-mail (or regular in-site notification) asking that I verify my account. Isn't the request for verification instant?

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
mastereditor:

Hello again, Mrphysics:
I just initiated a transfer via sendvalu with my Payoneer Mastercard, but I did not receive any e-mail (or regular in-site notification) asking that I verify my account. Isn't the request for verification instant?

Thanks.
It isn't instant. They will soon demand for verification
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mastereditor(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

It isn't instant. They will soon demand for verification

Oh OK. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
mastereditor:

Oh OK. Thank you.
Hi, sendvalu has a sending limit of about $300, am I right please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

This is great bro. You are doing very good. Best wishes for your continued success. I am sure more of this news will continue to come

Thanks bro. I've been following your Payoneer card withdrawal gist too. Where you able to personally confirm the 361/$1 rate from First Bank ATM?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
WordFamous:

Thanks bro. I've been following your Payoneer card withdrawal gist too. Where you able to personally confirm the 361/$1 rate from First Bank ATM?
That first bank actually got me angry today. They exchanged @328 if you include the charges. I would have continued with my access bank. Abeg run from First Bank oo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kolad59: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

That first bank actually got me angry today. They exchanged @328 if you include the charges. I would have continued with my access bank. Abeg run from First Bank oo
good evening sir,I have $20 fund on fiverr. I already have payoneer account, but I dont have fund there and I learnt that it takes up to a month for the arrival of the card.. So I don't link the payoneer with my fiverr account, so is there a way to withdraw this fund?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
See my people cheesy

Payoneer has brought out the Albert Einstein in y'all. Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Chai! Sorry about that bro. Access bank, here I come...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
kolad59:
good evening sir,I have $20 fund on fiverr. I already have payoneer account, but I dont have fund there and I learnt that it takes up to a month for the arrival of the card.. So I don't link the payoneer with my fiverr account, so is there a way to withdraw this fund?

Hi sir, I am sorry that I am able to reply you now. I think the only option now is to use PayPal. If you need the money urgently, kindly use PayPal. But if you are not in dire need of the money, save it on Fiverr till your payoneer card arrives
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
WordFamous:

Chai! Sorry about that bro. Access bank, here I come...
Thanks. If I didn't try it, I wouldn't have known
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
ThePost:
See my people cheesy

Payoneer has brought out the Albert Einstein in y'all. Lol
Lol. No be small Einstein. I think it made us know other means of exchanging funds for better rates. Now we can use Sendvalu.

Transferwise.com would have been the best but before you transfer fund, your card must be issued in the same country with the currency you are sending. So since Payoneer Card is from UK, we can't send $$$.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hello Exchangers, i have over $213 fiverr funds for sale
Please quote me your mobile number and i would hit you up on whatsapp.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Thanks. If I didn't try it, I wouldn't have known

Hi Mr Physics: I have a Payoneer card. I'm trying to withdraw my Fiverr funds to it but when I click Fiver revenue card and follow the prompts, it takes me to an "Order Card" page.

Help pls. How do I transfer funds to my Payoneer card? Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
WordFamous:

Hi Mr Physics: I have a Payoneer card. I'm trying to withdraw my Fiverr funds to it but when I click Fiver revenue card and follow the prompts, it takes me to an "Order Card" page.

Help pls. How do I transfer funds to my Payoneer card? Thanks
Take a screenshot please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Take a screenshoot please

This is where I land

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Take a screenshoot please

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
WordFamous:

This is where I land
I can't relate though. It shouldn't lead you to that page rather, it should automatically link your payoneer to your fiverr account. If you are logged in with the email address used during payoneer account creation on your browser, fiverr should automatically detect and link it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

I can't relate though. It shouldn't lead you to that page rather, it should automatically link your payoneer to your fiverr account. If you are logged in with the email address used during payoneer account creation on your browser, fiverr should automatically detect and link it.

OK. I had a buyer account with Fiverr which I deleted and created this new one. I changed my email. Could it be because of the changed email? Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kolad59: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Hi sir, I am sorry that I am able to reply you now. I think the only option now is to use PayPal. If you need the money urgently, kindly use PayPal. But if you are not in dire need of the money, save it on Fiverr till your payoneer card arrives
but I don't have PayPal account

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.