Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612035 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2018
dvkot:
then let the buyers stop requesting quality work for pennies
If you ain't OK with the amount then move on, with the quality of reviews and previous works displayed on my profile I always charge with confidence, even those who order the normal $5 always pay more cuz they know they are getting quality or go for quantity and get trash

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2018
Seriously ehn! Sales has really plummeted since the deportation o!

Gotten just 2 orders in days now!

emmaBS:

I also thought I was not deported not until I checked on a computer.

I just hope the deportation will not have a really bad effect on sales.
Before now, I would get a response after sending about 5 or 6 offers on BR page.
I've sent 15 offers after the deportation without getting a single response.
My first repeat buyer that contacted me after the deportation is asking me for my name and the country I live in...imagine!

I will really appreciate it if guys can drop tips that will help cushion any negative effect of deportation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2018
Since the deportation. Do you think it still makes sense to use VPN?

I kind of don't see the point any longer. I dey flag 9ja flag already anyway!

ThePost:
I believe we are the architects of our own misfortune. And I fear that with the recent developments on fiverr, Nigerians might just be barred from selling on that platform - or the writing niche, specifically.

Like mrphysics, I too have had cases of rewriting contents that were originally written by my countrymen. And I must admit that these contents were a mess.

Yes, some persons are hard to satisfy but trust me, quality always prevails.

I feel bad for genuine Nigerian sellers who are just registering on the platform, we've really messed up things for them.

I see new sellers on this thread grumbling and crying because of lack of sales. I'm really sorry for you guys. It's not a case of what you aren't doing, rather, it's a case of how our kinsmen are unapologetically shittingg the bed by delivering poor services. Hence, giving us a bad name.

Well if it's any consolation, some of us level 2 Nigerian sellers aren't having it too rosy either, (sometimes, it becomes dry for us too) but ours is still better.

To the new sellers, please keep your heads up. Never give up. Begin to restrategize. Continue to push and I believe the sales will start coming soon.

In the meantime, continue to hone your skills. God's got us.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ayomide93(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
longjohnsilver:

Do you know the icon u click and enter ur password before ur system displays ur desktop when you turn it on. That is the PC/laptop user.

That makes you the administrator and the user of that particular system but thankfully you can create more than one account/user profile.

Go to control panel of ur PC, you will see User accounts and family safety, click on this option and it will display another page showing the active accounts and options for creating a new account, click on this and voila!!!

So you are safe to use more than one fiverr account on the same PC

Whao, nice one. So I can just have multiple users created and i will use each for each of them. Does this work for upwork too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hungarriman: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Maxcollins042:

It's better you jejely come back and develop your father's land.
Hahaha, nna una no go kee me for here.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hungarriman: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
blizzers:
Got a relatively fair rate of 330 at $60.43(20k) including withdrawal charge at First Bank. Overall its a good deal. I need to search for ATMs dispensing 40k once to reduce the charges.
Check access bank. They give $118.11@40k making it a rate of aprox. 338.6
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by longjohnsilver: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Ayomide93:

Whao, nice one. So I can just have multiple users created and i will use each for each of them. Does this work for upwork too?

upwork? i have no idea if it will work for this site.

but fiverr, legit all the way.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
mrphysics:
Change of profile picture on fiverr no longer happening.

Gentlemen, It seems like fiverr employed a Nigerian staff who is unveiling the tricks grin grin grin

Bro saying it employed a nigerian is vague.

I think it employed a Nairalander who happens to be an active follower of this particular thread created by beatzone. Overzealousness must have led such a one to let the cat out of the bag. But what did he/she gain?

I don't think (because I have not seen) any other forum that trashed the secrets of being successful on fiverr like Nairaland.

I thought SA was the only country with black and white citizens till I checked on fiverr and saw too many whites flying our flags. grin grin

God bless Nigeria!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2018
blizzers:
Got a relatively fair rate of 330 at $60.43(20k) including withdrawal charge at First Bank. Overall its a good deal. I need to search for ATMs dispensing 40k once to reduce the charges.

Daddy o! grin

So 20-20k no do you na 40k now dey hungry you! grin
Na so the money plenty reach?
Indeed 'when there's casting down, there's lifting up'.

You don forget your boy na! grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hi fellow fiverr freelancers

Do you know that you can increase your gigs visibility, rank higher and get more sales with your Nigeria account?

ASK ME HOW??

A video for your gig is what you need. WHY?

Having a fiverr gig video will tell potential buyers in details all about your services and give them the assurance on why your should be patronized.

Another good news about gig videos is that, it has been stated clearly by fiverr that gigs with videos increase user engagement by 40% . That's why regardless of the niche, you will always find gigs with videos on frontpage.

No jokes!! Let take fiverr really serious, it is a golden opportunity

For just #1,500 or $5, you get an eye catching and explanatory gig video from me that will captivate your potential buyers and lure them to order your gigs.

Get in touch with me for yours
08096468885. (WhatsApp) .....cheers to our success

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Intersted!

I and I need a video for my gig.

rioemmanuel:
Hi fellow fiverr freelancers

Do you know that you can increase your gigs visibility, rank higher and get more sales with your Nigeria account?

ASK ME HOW??

A video for your gig is what you need. WHY?

Having a fiverr gig video will tell potential buyers in details all about your services and give them the assurance on why your should be patronized.

Another good news about gig videos is that, it has been stated clearly by fiverr that gigs with videos increase user engagement by 40% . That's why regardless of the niche, you will always find gigs with videos on frontpage.

No jokes!! Let take fiverr really serious, it is a golden opportunity

For just #1,500 or $5, you get an eye catching and explanatory gig video from me that will captivate your potential buyers and lure them to order your gigs.

Get in touch with me for yours
08096468885. (WhatsApp) .....cheers to our success
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Philtrust: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2018
room089:

Bro saying it employed a nigerian is vague.

I think it employed a Nairalander who happens to be an active follower of this particular thread created by beatzone. Overzealousness must have led such a one to let the cat out of the bag. But what did he/she gain?

I don't think (because I have not seen) any other forum that trashed the secrets of being successful on fiverr like Nairaland.

I thought SA was the only country with black and white citizens till I checked on fiverr and saw too many whites flying our flags. grin grin

God bless Nigeria!

Hi guys
There is a site that pays its users for chatting
Click the link below
http://festyy.com/wnoWwn
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olakunle007(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
ThePost:

I'm sorry to break it to you but bro, this deal is bad. The buyer has just hoodwinked you. That's what they do; look for naive new sellers like you and try to armtwist you. Unfortunately, you couldn't tell.

Like someone has suggested, take the deal back to fiverr. Let him understand that you are no longer comfortable with the outside arrangement. Be polite in conversing with him. Keep us in touch as things go.

Meanwhile, going forward, never get into any outside arrangement with a buyer unless he's bought your services overtime. Think about it, someone who could skirt the fiverr ToS of 'no outside arrangement' will never feel bad cheating you too. Well, that's a personal philosophy anyway.

After you've successfully deal with this, let's talk about managing your new nationality.

Hello Boss. Thanks for the advice and concern. I just got the work approved. I delivered the articles on Fiverr but he rejected it and claim the files were corrupt. Obviously, I knew that's a false claim. After some deliberation, he asked me to send the articles to his mail so he could edit them. I told him it's against Fiverr terms and conditions... I latter sent it... and he said I should complete the order. Anyway, he left a fiver star review.

So, how do you intend to help me with this change of nationality? I haven't had sales nor messages since the deportation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
fgsamuel:
Since the deportation. Do you think it still makes sense to use VPN?

I kind of don't see the point any longer. I dey flag 9ja flag already anyway!

Aswear man! I'm now a proud Nigerian

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $140 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
fgsamuel:
Intersted!

I and I need a video for my gig.

Okay bro. You can easily get in touch with me on whatsapp

or order directly on fiverr

www fiver.com/robinsonsvideos

Truly, having a video gig is one of the smartest way to rank your gig, get potential buyers attention and generally increase sales and income.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
room089:

Daddy o! grin

So 20-20k no do you na 40k now dey hungry you! grin
Na so the money plenty reach?
Indeed 'when there's casting down, there's lifting up'.

You don forget your boy na! grin

no b so ooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hungarriman:
Check access bank. They give $118.11@40k making it a rate of aprox. 338.6

Thanks man
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 2:05am On Mar 11, 2018
joan1678:
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $140 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp

My country people. Let's reduce the way we advertise reviews like pure water abeg. We don't know if a mole is following this thread. Make dem no come ban Nigerians join.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2018
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2018
Olakunle007:

Hello Boss. Thanks for the advice and concern. I just got the work approved. I delivered the articles on Fiverr but he rejected it and claim the files were corrupt. Obviously, I knew that's a false claim. After some deliberation, he asked me to send the articles to his mail so he could edit them. I told him it's against Fiverr terms and conditions... I latter sent it... and he said I should complete the order. Anyway, he left a fiver star review.

So, how do you intend to help me with this change of nationality? I haven't had sales nor messages since the deportation.

Well, I'm glad to hear this.

Now, as regards the deportation. I'll try to give general tips so that others may benefit.

While I haven't confirmed the report that display pictures can no longer be changed, I enjoin you to try changing your picture, still. What should you change to? I wouldn't know. But I'd think it'd be safe to use anything but a white person's picture.

The next step is to do a diagnostic test on your account profile and all of your gigs. Check your profile, does it look professional? What about the fluffy information therein? Wipe them off. (you know, all the I WENT TO ALABAMA UNIVERSITY B. S)

Now let's proceed to the gigs.
Before you touch any of them, go check your analytics. What is it indicating? If you have a gig with healthy metrics (ALL GREEN), don't edit it just yet. Meanwhile, for the gigs showing red, you'll have a lot to do. (Someone has given instructions on how to go about it in one of the recent pages)
Generally, check your gigs for punctuation errors, grammatical errors, etc. For anyone who's into writing, these errors aren't negligible.
Still on gigs, if you can afford it, create custom display picture for each. Also, this could be the time to create videos for your gigs too.
See, these are what make you look professional, and not seem like a kid who just wants a few quick bucks to buy a ps4.

If you haven't been keeping in touch with your past buyers before, now is the time. Yea, I know you've only got a handful but that should work. Craft a simple and straightforward message saying hi and asking if there's a task you could help them with. Believe me, it always work - especially when their last experience with you was amazing. (See again, mediocre sellers don't have a single chance) Hopefully, you'll get a few jobs to keep you busy.
While at it, keep using the buyer's request page. Meanwhile, do you have a killer proposal? Now's the time to work on them.

Also, it's time to start promoting your gigs outside fiverr. There are different ways you could do that.

P. S. These tips aren't absolute. In fact, the effects of many are marginal. But when you have them come together, you'd begin to see positive changes. Also, I must emphasize that these tips aren't exhaustive. There are more and I hope others will share them.

But here's what's absolute. continue to be better. Learn more about the services you offer. When you deliver exceptional work, chances are you'll get to keep the client.

Good morning

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2018
emmaBS:

My country people. Let's reduce the way we advertise reviews like pure water abeg. We don't know if a mole is following this thread. Make dem no come ban Nigerians join.

Lmao.. dey no fit.. man gats chop na.. grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2018
joan1678:

Lmao.. dey no fit.. man gats chop na.. grin
I'm just wondering, you want to sell $140 as reviews? Why not sell to exchangers via PayPal or withdraw with payoneer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olakunle007(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Payonerr fund for sale. $248
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olakunle007(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
ThePost:

Well, I'm glad to hear this.

Now, as regards the deportation. I'll try to give general tips so that others may benefit.

While I haven't confirmed the report that display pictures can no longer be changed, I enjoin you to try changing your picture, still. What should you change to? I wouldn't know. But I'd think it'd be safe to use anything but a white person's picture.

The next step is to do a diagnostic test on your account profile and all of your gigs. Check your profile, does it look professional? What about the fluffy information therein? Wipe them off. (you know, all the I WENT TO ALABAMA UNIVERSITY B. S)

Now let's proceed to the gigs.
Before you touch any of them, go check your analytics. What is it indicating? If you have a gig with healthy metrics (ALL GREEN), don't edit it just yet. Meanwhile, for the gigs showing red, you'll have a lot to do. (Someone has given instructions on how to go about it in one of the recent pages)
Generally, check your gigs for punctuation errors, grammatical errors, etc. For anyone who's into writing, these errors aren't negligible.
Still on gigs, if you can afford it, create custom display picture for each. Also, this could be the time to create videos for your gigs too.
See, these are what make you look professional, and not seem like a kid who just wants a few quick bucks to buy a ps4.

If you haven't been keeping in touch with your past buyers before, now is the time. Yea, I know you've only got a handful but that should work. Craft a simple and straightforward message saying hi and asking if there's a task you could help them with. Believe me, it always work - especially when their last experience with you was amazing. (See again, mediocre sellers don't have a single chance) Hopefully, you'll get a few jobs to keep you busy.
While at it, keep using the buyer's request page. Meanwhile, do you have a killer proposal? Now's the time to work on them.

Also, it's time to start promoting your gigs outside fiverr. There are different ways you could do that.

P. S. These tips aren't absolute. In fact, the effects of many are marginal. But when you have them come together, you'd begin to see positive changes. Also, I must emphasize that these tips aren't exhaustive. There are more and I hope others will share them.

But here's what's absolute. continue to be better. Learn more about the services you offer. When you deliver exceptional work, chances are you'll get to keep the client.

Good morning

Good afternoon Boss and happy Sunday. Thanks for the tips. I will make good use of them. meanwhile, I don't think I need to change my display pic. It Dp does not really identify me as an American.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Grupo:

I'm just wondering, you want to sell $140 as reviews? Why not sell to exchangers via PayPal or withdraw with payoneer?

i won't sell everything. More so if you know any exchanger refer me to them.. thanks..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by aberyomi09(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
*Fiverr review needed, non naija account*
0806112725eight
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Optionalx: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Need fiverr reviews

and

Grammarly premium

lemme me know if you have for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
menami:

Let me buy it as PayPal fund. Even if it's not all u are selling. Come to my WhatsApp

Mynd44 Seun and dominique

This moniker has been discovered to belong to evra zandi the scammer! He has been furiously contacting people ever since the guy he scammed revealed his actions. A quick search of his name will reveal a lot! Deal with him

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
funlord:

Mynd44 Seun and dominique

This moniker has been discovered to belong to evra zandi the scammer! He has been furiously contacting people ever since the guy he scammed revealed his actions. A quick search of his name will reveal a lot! Deal with him

Ehh! Thank you oo...

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
You can change your profile picture but it should be your face, anything from the internet ain't accepted, just changed mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.