Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610902 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Two reviews available for sale @ #1800 each. No more available Please. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
bemagnify:

Please nobody shud transact with dis guy again till he paid me... I smell scam

Bro what happened? You should have shed more light on what transpired between you two.
Have you contacted him, what is his excuse?

I need a trusted exchanger with pleasant rates.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
favourbaby:

Bro what happened? You should have shed more light on what transpired between you two.
Have you contacted him, what is his excuse?

I need a trusted exchanger with pleasant rates.

I also had a transaction woth him on the review u gave him.
He hasn't paid me my $180 equivalence.
I also can't recommend until he pays
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hello friends, I want to make my first withdrawal on Fiverr as a newbie. I have neither PayPal nor payoneer.

How do I add PayPal email to be able to withdraw, I am very confuse on how to locate the PayPal stuff.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
It seems that guy is a cheap scammer! He transacted with a few guys, gained trust, and proceeded to scam people. You guys should just move on, that's how they behave. But it is bad that while some youths are working tirelessly to make money, others are waiting to deprive them of their sweat.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fgsamuel(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
bojbest:

I also had a transaction woth him on the review u gave him.
He hasn't paid me my $180 equivalence.
I also can't recommend until he pays

Guys like him are scum of the earth, they are the reason why no one wants to look well on Nigerian youths. Why will anyone just wake up and think the only thing they can do with their life is to try to scam others who are working really hard for their money.

What happened to working your own sucks off?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol, nooooo grin grin

I even used the opportunity to get a verified PayPal account and linked same to my payoneer account.

I may choose to use PayPal to withdraw and then send it to my Payoneer account. Whichever way I choose. shocked shocked

Could you expound on bolded?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Their maximum is $300, so I have been exchanging within that limit
Hmm. Perhaps, I would try them with $50.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Facebook page with 100k likes or more needed for hire

Pls come let's talk business
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by webnerd(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
bestspoke:
Any website and graphics designer here with a good portfolio and humble pricing,still not getting jobs regularly should quote me for outsourcing.

creative wordpress web designer (not a theme demo editor,) can build given mockups with visual composer

creative graphics designer

quote me with where to reach you.

Hey bespoke interested in this, but not very good with visual composer still at intermediate level.

let me know if i can help out on this
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
dablazor:
Hmm. Perhaps, I would try them with $50.
Yes, Just have your voters card scanned to forward to them
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
dablazor:

Could you expound on bolded?
What I meant was that due to this cost of exchanging funds, I had to look for other ways to get my money out of fiverr should payoneer Mumu again.

I had to register and verify a PayPal account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
favourbaby:
Hello friends, I want to make my first withdrawal on Fiverr as a newbie. I have neither PayPal nor payoneer.

How do I add PayPal email to be able to withdraw, I am very confuse on how to locate the PayPal stuff.

Are there no more trusted exchangers in the house?

Na wa o!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
mrphysics:

What I meant was that due to this cost of exchanging funds, I had to look for other ways to get my money out of fiverr should payoneer Mumu again.

I had to register and verify a PayPal account

Oh OK. A Nigerian Paypal account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Yes, Just have your voters card scanned to forward to them
I did that on my first transaction: forwarded my IDs and Payoneer account statement. I used them twice. It was the second time they stalled me for ten days.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JustShizzy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=rejoixe post=66214930]
i really hope its a mistake oo, also i don't know any fiverr group, i'm also interested if you find one.[/quote
No problem just inbox me by mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusufmuhd(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
favourbaby:

WhatsApp me let me guide u will also buy your funds
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
dablazor:

I did that on my first transaction: forwarded my IDs and Payoneer account statement. I used them twice. It was the second time they stalled me for ten days.
Then you are good to go. Nothing else remains

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
dablazor:

Oh OK. A Nigerian Paypal account?
No. US verified PayPal account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dablazor: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
mrphysics:

No. US verified PayPal account
Oh. I see. I wish I knew how to have one legitimately.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
dablazor:

Oh. I see. I wish I knew how to have one legitimately.
Lol, you go fear nah.

I have a friend who owns a US phone number, so I used it for the verification process

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
webnerd:

Hey bespoke interested in this, but not very good with visual composer still at intermediate level.

let me know if i can help out on this
buzz asap.. 2 more people needed which are no professional just little taks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Check my signature. 08060150245
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2018
fgsamuel:

Guys like him are scum of the earth, they are the reason why no one wants to look well on Nigerian youths. Why will anyone just wake up and think the only thing they can do with their life is to try to scam others who are working really hard for their money.

What happened to working your own sucks off?

its unfortunate that you guys are talking this way kindly ask them both what i told them am not here to scam no one i am also a freelancer on fiverr, and i also give people at best rate.....please i won't like any one spoiling my reputation here. the people that traded with me can testify i paid them instantly but unforeseen circumstances came up and that's the reason for the delay...am very sure once i sent them their funds...this guys that used their finger to type this about me will also be the ones to vouch for me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Grupo:
It seems that guy is a cheap scammer! He transacted with a few guys, gained trust, and proceeded to scam people. You guys should just move on, that's how they behave. But it is bad that while some youths are working tirelessly to make money, others are waiting to deprive them of their sweat.

its unfortunate that you guys are talking this way kindly ask them both what i told them am not here to scam no one i am also a freelancer on fiverr, and i also give people at best rate.....please i won't like any one spoiling my reputation here. the people that traded with me can testify i paid them instantly but unforeseen circumstances came up and that's the reason for the delay...am very sure once i sent them their funds...this guys that used their finger to type this about me will also be the ones to vouch for me later. well if i was in their shoes will do same but i won't come on here spoiling someone else reputation. ITS NOT AS YOU THINK PLEASE
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 1:42am On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=yemiezay post=66247439]

its unfortunate that you guys are talking this way kindly ask them both what i told them am not here to scam no one i am also a freelancer on fiverr, and i also give people at best rate.....please i won't like any one spoiling my reputation here. the people that traded with me can testify i paid them instantly but unforeseen circumstances came up and that's the reason for the delay...am very sure once i sent them their funds...this guys that used their finger to type this about me will also be the ones to vouch for me later. well if i was in their shoes will do same but i won't come on here spoiling someone else reputation. ITS NOT AS YOU THINK PLEASE [/quote ]

You are a scammer until you pay my money.. How can you carryout fiverr withdrawal, you intend to pay after 2days...witout informing your clients.

Please nobody should trade with this guy.

1) he is untrusted
2) he has a scamming tendency
3) He doesn't pick calls after exchange
4) he lacks sincerity.

I will officially petition him today...

If u dnt have money to trade u quit. Not everybody will be an exchanger
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 1:44am On Mar 29, 2018
yemiezay:

its unfortunate that you guys are talking this way kindly ask them both what i told them am not here to scam no one i am also a freelancer on fiverr, and i also give people at best rate.....please i won't like any one spoiling my reputation here. the people that traded with me can testify i paid them instantly but unforeseen circumstances came up and that's the reason for the delay...am very sure once i sent them their funds...this guys that used their finger to type this about me will also be the ones to vouch for me later.

You are a scammer until you pay my money.. How can you carryout fiverr withdrawal, you intend to pay after 2days...witout informing your clients.

Please nobody should trade with this guy.

1) he is untrusted
2) he has a scamming tendency
3) He doesn't pick calls after exchange
4) he lacks sincerity.

I will officially petition him today...

If u dnt have money to trade u quit. Not everybody will be an exchanger
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:13am On Mar 29, 2018
favourbaby:

I feel pained when I see Youths trying to make a living being scammed by these guys on nairaland. The trusted exchangers take advantage of it to buy at a very low rate.

I would advise you to open a payoneer account. There is nothing more than that. I also opened a US verified PayPal account but then, I haven't used it on fiverr and don't even know how to go about using it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2018
yemiezay:

its unfortunate that you guys are talking this way kindly ask them both what i told them am not here to scam no one i am also a freelancer on fiverr, and i also give people at best rate.....please i won't like any one spoiling my reputation here. the people that traded with me can testify i paid them instantly but unforeseen circumstances came up and that's the reason for the delay...am very sure once i sent them their funds...this guys that used their finger to type this about me will also be the ones to vouch for me later. well if i was in their shoes will do same but i won't come on here spoiling someone else reputation. ITS NOT AS YOU THINK PLEASE
You See the problem. I have a verified US PayPal account, I also have up to 2m to make transactions, but I don't want to go into exchange business because it takes a lot.

For instance, anything can happen to my PayPal account, it may get suspended, closed, or blocked because whenever I want to use it, I must be on VPN. If I collect people's money and it's on hold, those people will require that I credit then immediately even when the money isn't useful in the account that received it. It's risk and that is what exchange business is about.

For you to go into it, you must have money, at least 1m to credit your customers. You can't subject them to your fiverr clearance period or waiting for a particular period of time.

I can go into this business but due to these name calling which they may be right is what I don't want. I don't want to be called a scam because I know what people go through to make it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2018
yemiezay:

You See the problem. I have a verified US PayPal account, I also have up to 2m to make transactions, but I don't want to go into exchange business because it takes a lot.

For instance, anything can happen to my PayPal account, it may get suspended, closed, or blocked because whenever I want to use it, I must be on VPN. If I collect people's money and it's on hold, those people will require that I credit then immediately even when the money isn't useful in the account that received it. It's risk and that is what exchange business is about.

For you to go into it, you must have money, at least 1m to credit your customers. You can't subject them to your fiverr clearance period or waiting for a particular period of time.

I can go into this business but due to these name calling which they may be right is what I don't want. I don't want to be called a scam because I know what people go through to earn that money

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.