Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,355 members, 7,850,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1626622 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2016
this has never happened before
i submit 5 proposal using buyer request and all the 5 order my gig

God is Wonderful

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2016
Singapore1:

God is Wonderful

Hmm... Nice one
You must be expecting about 300usd at least from those 5 orders.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2016
gurunlocker:

Fiverr rate you 1 star automatically if you fail to deliver order.... Get that right

Have u asked the buyer if he did it if you're talking from experience...
I'm talking from experience and after pleading with buyer, he removed it. If it was dropped by CS, buyer wont have been able to remove it...

You shld get it right.
I'm talking from experience here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Hmm... Nice one
You must be expecting about 300usd at least from those 5 orders.

around that range but not up to that grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 7:30pm On May 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Have u asked the buyer if he did it if you're talking from experience...
I'm talking from experience and after pleading with buyer, he removed it. If it was dropped by CS, buyer wont have been able to remove it...

You shld get it right.
I'm talking from experience here

You ain't talking from experience, make your research well. Maybe the buyer gave you the one star and he change it when you plead with him... But if you fail to deliver an order before the time elapses, fiverr will automatically cancel order, refund buyer and give one star rating automatically..... Only the buyer can tell CS to remove it, one a rare occasion, if excuses are genuine and you meet a cool agent, they might remove it....

I don't argue with people, it's left to you to accept or not....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2016
Singapore1:
bros Jhoo ooo a beg tell me stuffs to include in my proposal , cos I don submit tire n no offer , abi because I b new seller?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2016
Singapore1:

Nice... I guess your charge is moderate...
I think my charges are a bit high.
I just landed a 300usd job this afternoon.

Out of 6 that have engaged me in discussion since 3am sunday morning, 2 of them Don bail, one placed order of 300usd and still waiting for 3 of them who told me they are working on script or recording vocals.

It's quite frustrating when buyers make you wait
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2016
Sadiq3051:

bros Jhoo ooo a beg tell me stuffs to include in my proposal , cos I don submit tire n no offer , abi because I b new seller?
actually this account i am using is level one account
so it is not because you are a new seller
i'm coming
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Nice... I guess your charge is moderate...
I think my charges are a bit high.
I just landed a 300usd job this afternoon.

Out of 6 that have engaged me in discussion since 3am sunday morning, 2 of them Don bail, one placed order of 300usd and still waiting for 3 of them who told me they are working on script or recording vocals.

It's quite frustrating when buyers make you wait
shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2016
[size=25pt]please people
the reason why i posted that is for motivation for newbie like me[/size]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2016
gurunlocker:

You ain't talking from experience, make your research well. Maybe the buyer gave you the one star and he change it when you plead with him... But if you fail to deliver an order before the time elapses, fiverr will automatically cancel order, refund buyer and give one star rating automatically..... Only the buyer can tell CS to remove it, one a rare occasion, if excuses are genuine and you meet a cool agent, they might remove it....

My brother... Calm down and wait for experience.
I've had orders enter red and stays there for about 5days after its already late and CS won't do SHI*. it's only the buyer that can cancel it... All Fiverr does is put the warning on your order to notify you...

The lateness only means that buyer can cancel order without your consent and not that fiverr can cancel it.
Once you're in talks with your buyer and he understands you, he won't cancel and Fiverr won't cancel it either

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2016
So I contacted CS and this their reply

Hello,

The buyer left the feedback after the order was marked complete. You had initiated a mutual cancellation which the did not accept but also did not respond to. The order automatically cancelled after 48 hours of no action by the buyer. If you would like the feedback removed you must gain the buyer's consent or the buyer must accept a mutual cancellation.

In other news... My $4 is gone and the fuc.king review stays... Na wa oooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2016
gurunlocker:

Sorry to delve in but I think you're wrong or maybe fiverr has changed since my last late delivery

I once delivered late on my former acct and fiverr only flagged it as red and reduced my delivered on time... The buyer still gave me a 5star rating so its either fiverr algorithm has changed since then (march) or somebody is getting it all mixed up
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2016
Singapore1:

God is Wonderful

Brother, do you mind if I have a look at a sample of your bid?

Just need some pointers over here.

Gracias amigo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:18pm On May 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I've had orders enter red and stays there for about 5days after its already late and CS won't do SHI*. it's only the buyer that can cancel it... All Fiverr does is put the warning on your order to notify you...

The lateness only means that buyer can cancel order without your consent and not that fiverr can cancel it.
Once you're in talks with your buyer and he understands you, he won't cancel and Fiverr won't cancel it either

This is what you are saying, maybe your delivery time is 2 days, before that day elapses, you've make half delivery right? and you tell your buyer you will deliver after.... but the time tick late(that red Shit), But you later deliver.... is this not what you are saying?.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:21pm On May 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:22pm On May 31, 2016
khassy:
So I contacted CS and this their reply

Hello,

The buyer left the feedback after the order was marked complete. You had initiated a mutual cancellation which the did not accept but also did not respond to. The order automatically cancelled after 48 hours of no action by the buyer. If you would like the feedback removed you must gain the buyer's consent or the buyer must accept a mutual cancellation.

In other news... My $4 is gone and the fuc.king review stays... Na wa oooo undecided undecided undecided

The feedback left on your profile, is it in this form "order cancelled, seller failed to deliver on time"?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2016
gurunlocker:

This is what you are saying, maybe your delivery time is 2 days, before that day elapses, you've make half delivery right? and you tell your buyer you will deliver after.... but the time tick late(that red Shit), But you later deliver.... is this not what you are saying?.....

No sir.... That's only a method I use to make sure a buyer wont be able to cancel order without my consent when I run late...

What I'm saying is that if I don't deliver anything till the order entered late, it's only buyer that can cancel the order. Eg.. An order which I delivered yesterday was delivered 5days after it was already late.. I made sure I kept talking with buyer so he won't feel I'm not working on his order... Till I delivered, why didn't Fiverr cancel the order if what u claim is true?

We are all here to rub minds and learn from one another.. You're wrong on this one so all u gotta do is take a cue from people who knows abt it and have experienced it.

No one is here to argue with anyone...
We are a learners... Even though I have MSc (in view) grin

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:52pm On May 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

No sir.... That's only a method I use to make sure a buyer wont be able to cancel order without my consent when I run late...

What I'm saying is that if I don't deliver anything till the order entered late, it's only buyer that can cancel the order. Eg.. An order which I delivered yesterday was delivered 5days after it was already late.. I made sure I kept talking with buyer so he won't feel I'm not working on his order... Till I delivered, why didn't Fiverr cancel the order if what u claim is true?

We are all here to rub minds and learn from one another.. You're wrong on this one so all u gotta do is take a cue from people who knows abt it and have experienced it.

No one is here to argue with anyone...
We are a learners... Even though I have MSc (in view) grin

I know who you are and I know you are doing your Msc......
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2016
tr3y:

Brother, do you mind if I have a look at a sample of your bid?

Just need some pointers over here.

Gracias amigo
you mean how i write my proposal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2016
i order for payoneer card with two different emails and i got the card TWICE , if you are in lagos and need one card please hola me , i will give you for free... just gimme the shipping fee grin

if you are afraid fiverr will ban you for using different name .. fear not for fiverr have nothing to do with payooneer database
you will just change your email and password

because ah don taya for paypal limitation, they limited my account twice this year alone
used $50 to unlimit it

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2016
Singapore1:
i order for payoneer card with two different emails and i got the card TWICE , if you are in lagos and need one card please hola me , i will give you for free... just gimme the shipping fee grin

if you are afraid fiverr will ban you for using different name .. fear not for fiverr have nothing to do with payooneer database
you will just change your email and password

because ah don taya for paypal limitation, they limited my account twice this year alone
used $50 to unlimit it

Ogbeni... Na me u go give that card o... I don request twice and till date, I no see my card fa
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2016
gurunlocker:

I know who you are and I know you are doing your Msc......

That's just by the side...
I hope we are clear on the issue now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Ogbeni... Na me u go give that card o... I don request twice and till date, I no see my card fa
shey na lagos u dey ni?

i have somebody working in post office, so dem dey always alert me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2016
Singapore1:
shey na lagos u dey ni?

i have somebody working in post office, so dem dey always alert me

Na abeokuta I dey but u fit hold am till 2 weeks time when I'd enter lag.. I might even come earlier sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Na abeokuta I dey but u fit hold am till 2 weeks time when I'd enter lag.. I might even come earlier sha
okay cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
khassy:

1. Rejig all your gigs
2. Change your buyer request proposal
3. Contact old clients

Alright man.
A quick one, looking at your analytics, your average selling price is a bit low. You should try upselling your buyers wink
Cheers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2016
Hey Friends, PLEASE TO THOSE FIGHTING OVER EXPERIENCE, please try not to mention me, before I think say na CLIENT dey call me angry

By the way, TO THE GUY WITH THE RATING PROBLEM. you still got a chance to remove it.

Analyzing CS reply, they said it can be removed base on the buyers consent, and if I heard you well, you said the buyer said he didn't leave the ratings.

Now he's how I solved my own case. Contact the buyer again and ask him if he can help you remove the rating, if he says he does not know how to remove it. Ask him if he's permitting you to contact CS to remove it, if he says yes. GO AND GIVE THANKSGIVING ON SUNDAY. angry

Then, now contact CS again, make sure you refer to previous reply they gave you, and then tell them that the buyer has permitted the removal, REFER THEM TO THE CHAT YOU HEARD WITH THE BUYER, of course they can see the messages from their backend, and BOOM YOU ARE A WINNER.

All of this will not take you more than 15 minutes to do.

NOTE:
Don't give up so easily, because gaining back rating is a forever fight on fiverr.

Never you allow orders to grow late more than 48 hours, instead increase your gig delivery time,simple.

Never ever request mutual cancellation with a buyer you are having disagreement with, especially when the order is SO SO LATE.

FINALLY (real Madrid final): Bros or Aunt, Please and please and please again, you and learn customers relationship. First thing you should always do we you receive an order is to build a relationship and trust so that when trouble ensuit, you will be on a save side, and your clients will patiently wait or happily accept cancellation with THANK YOU on TOP.

MAKE I GO CHARGE MY BATTERY
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
Singapore1:

God is Wonderful

Wow! I'm happy for you!

Please, how do I submit proposals using buyee request?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tr3y(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2016
Singapore1:
you mean how i write my proposal?

Yezzir. Exactly.

Maybe one or two samples.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2016
tr3y:

Yezzir. Exactly.

Maybe one or two samples.
not something special, but i have different proposal for different posting

i dey come
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 11:44pm On May 31, 2016
Hello!
A particular order was marked late due to modifications requested by the buyer, It's been three weeks now and work is still in progress as it's a massive data entry job, the buyer is quite aware and understanding, he even ordered an extra on the same order tagged as late as I update him every time on the progress made so far and he's cool. My question now is, will this have any effect on my account if I deliver eventually??
Note: Buyer and Seller communicates from time to time.
Your view will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
fastestypist

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.