Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615801 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2018
Sallymax:

First change your Gig video and image ( Don't change any other thing only the ones l mention)

Secondly use Twitter to share your Fiverr Gig link and make sure many people retweet your post.

Repeat it for 2 -3 day. Go back and check your ranking and report it here.

If you can't do it then Let me help you. smiley
Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2018
ThePost:

If the keywords of your gigs have fetched you great orders and deals before now, please don't tinker with them. My guess is that some of those keywords have become less popular lately. Don't worry, they'll turn green soon.

Ignore my advice if they don't begin to improve after 1-2 weeks.
Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jerome263: 1:48pm On May 01, 2018
ThePost:

I don't know if this will work out, but try it.

Find someone to send you an invoice and you transfer. But I'm afraid nobody will be willing to do that because the fund is meager(relatively speaking).

I still don't understand
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jerome263: 1:49pm On May 01, 2018
Grupo:

I don't think there is any other way for you to withdraw the money. Because even if you want to shop online, you still need card details. If you want to use sendvalu, atm would still be needed. Just apply for atm

nawa oooh
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Godmind: 3:00pm On May 01, 2018
Thanks
ThePost:

Yea, I understand the importance of optimization but stop doing that when there's no need for it. Anytime you tamper with keywords, you lose your current position for a while. 12 sales in 4 months, that's an average 3 sales monthly. Things can get better. Since you don't have much review yet, you can't charge premium. Meanwhile, make sure you're not leaving money on the table. Don't sell yourself short.

Create more gigs (think what other services your clients need that you can deliver). Also, consider charging more with gig extras. If you are really good at what you do, never forget to ask for a tip.

Some of us were lucky to hit it fast, some of us weren't. Continue to keep your heads high. God bless
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ayomide93(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2018
Please I need someone who can create a gig video for me. Kindly please quote me if you can.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 3:35pm On May 01, 2018
Hi fellow fiverr freelancers
Do you know that you can increase your gigs visibility, rank higher and get more sales with your Nigeria account?

ASK ME HOW??

A video for your gig is what you need.

WHY?

Having a fiverr gig video will tell potential buyers in details all about your services and give them the assurance on why your should be patronized.
Another good news about gig videos is that, it has been stated clearly by fiverr that gigs with videos increase user engagement by 40% . That's why regardless of the niche, you will always find gigs with videos on frontpage

No jokes!! Let take fiverr really serious, it is a golden opportunity.

For just #1,500 or $5, you get an eye catching and explanatory gig video from me that will captivate your potential buyers and lure them to order your gigs.
Get in touch with me for yours
08096468885. (WhatsApp) .....cheers to our success
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2018
Ayomide93:
Please I need someone who can create a gig video for me. Kindly please quote me if you can.

Thanks

I make gig videos, I do this officially.

contact me on 08096468885 (whatsapp)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Efecbn(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 8:03am On May 02, 2018
[b]STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL @ YOUR RATE ......INSTANT FUNDING /b]

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TTdouble(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2018
I need Fiverr review from foreign accounts. holla me on the phone number on my signature or send sms
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2018
Please I want to revive my fiverr account. Who's up for a review exchange? You review my account and I do same to yours!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2018
Ayomide93:

Thanks

This are my whiteboard gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/segibambo/create-a-professional-colored-whiteboard-animation

https://www.fiverr.com/segibambo/create-hand-drawn-whiteboard-videos

Just place an order and I'll get you the best offer or send me a mail - segibambo@gmail.com if you don't have sufficient fiverr balance, we can work out something. Cheers!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Segibambo(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2018
emmysblog24:
I gat review for exchange. Nigeria account, contact 08078879490

Send me a mail - Segibambo@gmail.com ... your number was switched off when I tried it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rioemmanuel(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2018
rioemmanuel:
Hi fellow fiverr freelancers
Do you know that you can increase your gigs visibility, rank higher and get more sales with your Nigeria account?

ASK ME HOW??

A video for your gig is what you need.

WHY?

Having a fiverr gig video will tell potential buyers in details all about your services and give them the assurance on why your should be patronized.
Another good news about gig videos is that, it has been stated clearly by fiverr that gigs with videos increase user engagement by 40% . That's why regardless of the niche, you will always find gigs with videos on frontpage

No jokes!! Let take fiverr really serious, it is a golden opportunity.

For just #1,500 or $5, you get an eye catching and explanatory gig video from me that will captivate your potential buyers and lure them to order your gigs.
Get in touch with me for yours
08096468885. (WhatsApp) .....cheers to our success

Still one of the surest ways.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 3:30pm On May 02, 2018
TTdouble:
I want 5 fiverr reviews from Non Nigerian fiverr accounts. I will pay you in Naira or in Paypal USD.
Contact me on my profile signature below

$5 x 20 Buyer's acct reviews available from 2 different akants@2200 kpere (USA and Canada)

WhatsApp 08088446086.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Efecbn(m): 1:06am On May 03, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 2:19am On May 03, 2018
Fiverr review available for sale. whatsapp: 08096.53.6018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ugohdignity111(m): 3:52am On May 03, 2018
I just joined fiverr newly.... Can somebody please help me review my account www.fiverr.com/christianmiles7
Thanks and God bless
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by millyajay(f): 8:15am On May 03, 2018
beatzone:

Yes! If you want t to stand the test of time.
Good day sir , I'm also interested in fiverr,I sent u a pm.. kindly reply sir .. thanks and God bless you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2018
ugohdignity111:
I just joined fiverr newly.... Can somebody please help me review my account www.fiverr.com/christianmiles7
Thanks and God bless

Hi,am miles,are you looking for an engaging and a professional that have a passion in the field of creative writing,proofreading,typing and transcription for over four years.you have come to the right place!am now offering my high quality expert services here on fiverr as little as $5.feed my creative hunger and book your gig today.am always available to meet to your request 24/7.

Look at the above, please look at it and edit properly. Start new sentence with a capital letter. Your use of (am) isn't professional. There should be a space after the use of comma and the next word. Then after Full-stop, start the next word with a capital letter. You didn't take your time to write this. Please do.

Secondly, I looked at your gig and your gig titles were not conveying any message. Give them a meaning. Let it deliver a message to your readers.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2018
millyajay:
Good day sir , I'm also interested in fiverr,I sent u a pm.. kindly reply sir .. thanks and God bless you
Why not read the first 10 pages of this thread. After reading up to page 10, you will be well grounded to start your fiverr journey. If you still have any question after reading the first 10 page, kindly ask and someone would be kind enough to assist you. Sending him a PM will solve no problem. Imagine the number of PMs he will be receiving, with virtually all of them asking for the same thing.

Help him to help you. After reading up to page 10, you would have gotten an answer to your question.

Best wishes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 4:42pm On May 03, 2018
Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawals via Paypal, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above.

Get in touch via my signature waterwineman@ yahoo.com OR

Whatsapp :+44700(ignore the 00) 44821(ignore the 21) 81243(ignore the 43) 60597(ignore the 97).
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iffydave: 7:07pm On May 03, 2018
Reviews available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drlaw(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2018
Wont you rather withdraw your Fiverr/Upwork via Paypal, also sell yours funds and get paid within minutes with best rate on Nairaland.

Drlaw De Forex
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 8:08pm On May 03, 2018
sammirano:
Review available. UK Acc

goodevening. pls I need a review for one of my gigs. pls reply with ur watsapp number. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 8:11pm On May 03, 2018
iffydave:
Reviews available
goodevening, pls I need a review for one of my gigs. pls respond with ur watsapp number

secondly, which country acct do u run on fiverr?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sircrabo: 8:22pm On May 03, 2018
AkProsper:
Fiverr review available for sale. whatsapp: 08096.53.6018

pls I need a review for one of my gigs. which country is ur fiverr acct?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by efilefun(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2018
iffydave:
Reviews available
which flag you flying?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iffydave: 9:04pm On May 03, 2018
sircrabo:

goodevening, pls I need a review for one of my gigs. pls respond with ur watsapp number

secondly, which country acct do u run on fiverr?
Okay
Naija
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 9:04pm On May 03, 2018
sircrabo:

goodevening. pls I need a review for one of my gigs. pls reply with ur watsapp number. thanks

I only have review on Nig acc right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.