Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1617732 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 10:31pm On May 09, 2018
harryfloss:
Hello guys,
I have an issue that is causing me a great deal of headache. I cannot recall my security answer. I operate a foreign account so what happens when I apply for account verification through customer support. Please I need answers. Thanks

I think you already know the answer, sir. There's absolutely no need for us breaking it to you.

Brace up. I wish you good luck anyway.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 10:33pm On May 09, 2018
It’s the only option if you can’t recall your security question
Grupo:

Why do you want to apply for account verification, and what does that even mean?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ThePost: 10:33pm On May 09, 2018
gsparks01:
everything is green. He won't be demoted

I say, Amen.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 10:33pm On May 09, 2018
Lol. Please tell me.
ThePost:

I think you already know the answer, sir. There's absolutely no need for us breaking it to you.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
AmazingAngel:

I was able to sell to tabbaz.
Regards
Payoneer right? at what rate? could you send his/her contact? Thanks in adv
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrTour: 10:49pm On May 09, 2018
If you believe everything you read online then you will believe Nina big brother is a virgin. Some of these guys that claim to be online sellers are idle and do not have any sales on fiverr or most freelancing websites, they try to set trap for exchangers into giving false emails and then try to use public sympathy to generate money. Unfortunately for them it doesn't work, the monkey you quoted was here a few months ago when he tried to withdraw £7.20 (less than N3500), it was only the exchanger who agreed to do it for him to assist him, the monkey guy kept disturbing us with false stories, the exchanger refunded him long time ago and he still came online ranting scam scam,

Run a check on the monkey you quoted and see some facts.

mrphysics:

Did you make it public?

Any failed/scammed transaction should be reported on this platform to avoid other people falling into the hand of those evil scammers. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2018
harryfloss:
It’s the only option if you can’t recall your security question

Hmm. But do you have anything you want to do with your security question right now. Or is this a case of trying to fix something that is not broken?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 11:18pm On May 09, 2018
At the moment bro, there’s no problem but I foresee one because right now, to receive verification code to the number that is associated with the account so that I can change paypal mail is not possible so I have to rely on one exchanger and to change the number which is not possible without security answer
Grupo:

Hmm. But do you have anything you want to do with your security question right now. Or is this a case of trying to fix something that is not broken?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:31am On May 10, 2018
joan1678:

P.yoneer right? at what rate? could you send his/her contact?
Thanks in adv
I'm here. Contact in my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AmazingAngel(f): 5:25am On May 10, 2018
joan1678:

Payoneer right? at what rate? could you send his/her contact?
Thanks in adv

Yes payoneer, check his profile for his whatsapp number https://www.nairaland.com/tabbaz. His rate depends on the amount you're selling. He will disclose that to you.regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 6:47am On May 10, 2018
harryfloss:
At the moment bro, there’s no problem but I foresee one because right now, to receive verification code to the number that is associated with the account so that I can change paypal mail is not possible so I have to rely on one exchanger and to change the number which is not possible without security answer
bro it's almost impossible to change that security answer stuff , even if you contact CS , I just kept contacting them for days until later I found out it has been removed

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 7:36am On May 10, 2018
Bro. How did you find out because I suspect this. How will I not be able to correctly put in the name of my elementary school after more than 50 entries combined on different days. What was your next course of action?
frankmoney:
bro it's almost impossible to change that security answer stuff , even if you contact CS , I just kept contacting them for days until later I found out it has been removed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:45am On May 10, 2018
harryfloss:
Bro. How did you find out because I suspect this. How will I not be able to correctly put in the name of my elementary school after more than 50 entries combined on different days. What was your next course of action?
lol funny enough it was my elementary school that brought that issue , I put all the possible names , and it didn't work , I found out when I changed my PayPal email and it didn't request for it , also it later gave me a prompt that I should put a security question , then I knew it has gone back to it's default state . Mind you I was deported because I kept contacting CS up and down ,but the account was freed anyway
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 8:09am On May 10, 2018
Bro. Can we discuss expansively? Pls can you give me your contact? I’ll add you on WhatsApp
frankmoney:
lol funny enough it was my elementary school that brought that issue , I put all the possible names , and it didn't work , I found out when I changed my PayPal email and it didn't request for it , also it later gave me a prompt that I should put a security question , then I knew it has gone back to it's default state . Mind you I was deported because I kept contacting CS up and down ,but the account was freed anyway
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2018
harryfloss:
Bro. Can we discuss expansively? Pls can you give me your contact? I’ll add you on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:56am On May 10, 2018
harryfloss:

Same happened to me a while back when i wanted to link my payoneer with my account, and it kept on requesting for my security question answer.
All the while, i was using chrome on my phone to login to fiverr to answer the question. I tried all the possible answer i could think of, they were all wrong according to them.
Contacted the CS, they couldn't do anything.

Well, a day later, i decided to try it again but this time with my system, i used chrome too, just one attempt and it entered.
So, maybe you should switch to a system to do the security thing or perhaps switch browsers, if you'v been using a system.

My one coin.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WordFamous: 10:00am On May 10, 2018
Hi fellow Fiverians. Some good news for content writers. You can now check your content for plagiarism on a Pay per Quantity basis via CopyScape Premium platform - at just 3c for the first 200 words and a token 1c per extra 100 words.

Just register as a premium writer on their site (Google it), pay via PayPal (from $10) or MasterCard (from $5) and be on top of your writing game.

Best Wishes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayo1a: 10:40am On May 10, 2018
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2018
Micynute94:

Increase your response rate, delivery time, order completion rate and positive rating for free.

Fiverr reviews at take away price.
Niche: Writing
Price:#1250 per review (3 left)

Whatsapp - 08148403444

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2018
WordFamous:
Hi fellow Fiverians. Some good news for content writers. You can now check your content for plagiarism on a Pay per Quantity basis via CopyScape Premium platform - at just 3c for the first 200 words and a token 1c per extra 100 words.

Just register as a premium writer on their site (Google it), pay via PayPal (from $10) or MasterCard (from $5) and be on top of your writing game.

Best Wishes
The former pricing model was better in mụ humble opinion. Because you would get to do more searches with the same $10 than you would do using this present model. This their new model is just a way of making more money.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 10, 2018
Don't waste your Coins/Tokens...

I'm buying the following coins at sweet rates:

Old ENU.
Fresco.
ETN.
ETOS1.
HOT.
Hydro 11111/22222.
LTC.
ETH.
BTC from any wallet.

Whatsapp contact is on Signature...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by YhungPablo(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2018
escoak:

Just got scammed by one Ani Gabriel.
Please beware. His name is Ani Gabriel, Lagos State.
ceomregasa@gmail.com this is his payoneer ID. God pass you sha. No wahala

Sold him my $112 payoneer funds and he never paid. Blocked me immediately after transactions.

+234 808 302 2623
See his number here. His name is Gabriel Ani ( according to what he told me). Just be rest assured. Bros you must die.
he just scammed me too I'm just seeing this after he's telling me that it has been used.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JustCryptos: 6:40pm On May 10, 2018
Content writers needed
Niche: Cryptocurrency

Please do not contact me if you don't have the following:
1. Prior writing experience/samples
2. Constant light and a laptop

I run all my articles for plagiarism, so don't try to pull a fast one one me. Do not contact me if you can't keep to your word to deliver when due (I don't have time for time wasters, please).

Price: We'll negotiate that but on an average #2 - #3/word. It can go high as we proceed.

Note: You will be given a test to write an article. Depending on the quality, you will be paid (I don't want someone to spin content and start demanding for payment). I believe in keeping to time, no excuses like my gen is faulty, no light for 1 month, internet is bad, etc. Please stay away if you are in this category.

In summary, this may sound strict, but I don see shegey for writers hand.

Contact on my signature. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbens2000(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2018
ThePost:

Pls after applying let me know der feedback I got similar problem

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 10, 2018
Hi,

I'm seeking Fiverr review sellers of any non writing niche.

Chat me through link
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by olyrayy(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2018
bemagnify:

over 48 hours now still waiting for your reply sir
I have replied. Aren't you attorney clara? I haven't gotten a reply from you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2018
escoak:
$112 payoneer funds for sale. Dm let's talk
Contact payoneer through live chat, tell them the guy said he will provide you with services(what you're offering on fiverr) but he scammed you. Tell them, this is an example of people trying to dent payoneer image. They should find something to do about it. That the guy has duped more than 5 payoneer users.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2018
Payoneer funds needed at 34*. Instant payment guaranteed. Bring all what you have. 08060150245(whatsapp). We have successful deals with some clients here. @fgsamuel and @emmysblog
Escrow is 100% recommended. Don't send first to someone you don't know or ever transacted with.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2018

Fiverr Reviews available for sale, UK account, neutral username... Sharp sales. Whatsapp--o7031562014

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by planetfood: 11:46pm On May 10, 2018
JustCryptos:
Please I am in need of tech-savvy writers - mainly cryptocurrencies.

We can negotiate the price per article.

Preferably in Port Harcourt because I'd like to monitor you for speed and efficiency (Breakfast, Lunch, power, and Internet is provided if you chose this option, because you'd work from my home office - but pay is fixed)
Should have a laptop (I have a spare if you are serious and in PH)

Kindly contact me on my signature.
pls is this offer is available i am in port harcourt

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.