Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612060 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2018
Grupo:

Nawao. Me self never see half a thousand dollars this month. Which gig you dey offer?

Web design
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by routsz: 9:41am On May 16, 2018
mrphysics:

The arrow on the attached image showed earned in May. He earned $2300 in May alone.
OK
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2018
mrphysics:

So sorry boss, you will get back on track.

It seems like your orders were in the same price range. Anyway, so sorry.

Appreciate all the kind words. Thanks to others as well. My only regret was not carrying more clients outside Fiverr. Starting from the bottom. God dey

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
Fiverr Review Available on Nigerian acct.....interested buyer should contact me on 0 9 03 0 0 1 5 5 .05 either call or through whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iamnicer: 4:01pm On May 16, 2018
mrphysics:
So today, i was on fiverr forum and while people were celebrating their promotion, this guy shared his level two badge and what I saw beneath it got me weak.

While I was even happy that I made $734 this month of May, someone has made above $2k this month alone.

Wow this is motivation , I need inspirations from this guy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2018
toyad24:

I am interested please

email: adewale.oluwatoyosi@gmail.com
Please have you gotten it? if yes please send it to drmotolani@gmail.com pleasssssssseeeee
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2018
richkal:
STOP
Are you new to fiverr??

Would You like to make some cash on fiverr platform??

Do you have a fiverr seller account but you don't know what to sell as service??

If your answer to these questions is YES, then I have a good news for you,

....I obtained some ebooks that gave me clear cut guidelines on how to make some cash on fiverr some years back and I'm plan to delete them permanently from my archive but that would be somehow selfish. So, I'm willing to give some of the ebooks out to newbies ABSOLUTELY FREE..... YES "FREE".

Therefore, if you're interested, you can qoute me here and i'll get back to you asap. Cheers.
drmotolani@gmail.com pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iceprinxy(m): 2:08am On May 17, 2018
Fiverr Review Available on Nigerian acct.....interested buyer should contact me on 0 9 03 0 0 1 5 5 .05 either call or through whatsapp..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2018
are you a writer on fiverr or any other freelancing site

do you need software to help you with your different writing task......

get your BUSINESS IN A BOX SOFTWARE within 1 minute....This software does not require any skills if you got any task relating to writing of business plans or different legal writings...business in a box software is the right tools for you, all you need do is go to the software if you got any task copy..paste and submit...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:37pm On May 17, 2018
Joycebube:
Clean PayPal funds from fiverr are needed, come with your moderate rates...
has anyone done successful business with this person. I'm suspecting him/her. I am not calling him scammer yet o. just trying to find out more about him

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2018
$3000 payoneer funds needed. Instant payment guaranteed at best rate. Bring all what you have. Escrow is a must 08060150245(whatsapp)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
Amazon Promo Checkout available @ #300/$
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC
we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 3**/usd

I also buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd...
Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 56/rmb Bulk buyer. Chinese website checkout rate is different.

Call/Whatsapp...0..7..0.. 60...72..76...72
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2018
To all the new fiverr sellers, if you've not read this article, i encourage you to read it now. You will appreciate the thorough efforts i put in the post.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2018
ojasweb:
To all the new fiverr sellers, if you've not read this article, i encourage you to read it now. You will appreciate the thorough efforts i put in the post.

I read the entire article. It is very insightful.
Boss, we have missed your timely tips on here o. Your earning screenshots sometimes last year contributed to what inspired and motivated me to take fiverr seriously. Today, even though my earning is not in anyway near what you used to post then, the gap is getting closer. Please, come back back and share more tips and most importantly, screenshots. Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tiaraLOVE(f): 8:00pm On May 17, 2018
beatzone:
Ok guys, now you have heard things you need to do. I will share much more. But before we go any further, I'd love to help you further.

If you want, I can help you assess your gig. Just give me your fiverr name. I will assess like a buyer meaning, you don't have to give me your login details.

I just wanna help!

NB : To withdraw your money, follow this link and get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

Hi please help me assess my profile..I have being having trouble creating a gig using the fiverr app. There seems to be no option. pls help me out!!

my fiver name is Miss_Writer1. I appreciate ur help.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vjsmiles: 8:14pm On May 17, 2018
yusufmuhd:
I need someone to help me get approved UpWork.

i will need this today aSap.

Contact me on WhatsApp____ 08064347987

IqBalTunez
08122028675 wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2018
Grupo:

I read the entire article. It is very insightful.
Boss, we have missed your timely tips on here o. Your earning screenshots sometimes last year contributed to what inspired and motivated me to take fiverr seriously. Today, even though my earning is not in anyway near what you used to post then, the gap is getting closer. Please, come back back and share more tips and most importantly, screenshots. Lol

That's really something great to hear. I never knew i could leave Nairaland for one hour without checking updates. I had my first child December last year and early this year i took a new step and i haven't really been that available like before. I also toyed with my Fiverr account, but i already moved some of my clients outside of Fiverr. My Fiverr screenshots now are not like before because my major clients now pay me directly.

And guess what, i will not want to share screenshots again due to a lot of reasons.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2018
ojasweb:

That's really something great to hear. I never knew i could leave Nairaland for one hour without checking updates. I had my first child December last year and early this year i took a new step and i haven't really been that available like before. I also toyed with my Fiverr account, but i already moved some of my clients outside of Fiverr. My Fiverr screenshots now are not like before because my major clients now pay me directly.

And guess what, i will not want to share screenshots again due to a lot of reasons.
Congratulations on your new baby. We hope to be like you one day.

... I also toyed with my account...
The above caught my attention. What could have happened? Would you mind sharing?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2018
Grupo:

Congratulations on your new baby. We hope to be like you one day.

... I also toyed with my account...
The above caught my attention. What could have happened? Would you mind sharing?

I didn't give it much attention. replying messages late, delivering orders late, and cancelling some huge projects due to time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2018
ojasweb:

I didn't give it much attention. replying messages late, delivering orders late, and cancelling some huge projects due to time.
It's well
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by clems88(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2018
photogen:

am interested. evanslub@yahoo.com
did he give it free
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by clems88(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2018
ojasweb:

pls sir I'll like to have the material. I use to have a fiverr account , but because I really didn't understand it I then had to abandon it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chieni(f): 1:02am On May 18, 2018
tiaraLOVE:

Hi please help me assess my profile..I have being having trouble creating a gig using the fiverr app. There seems to be no option. pls help me out!!

my fiver name is Miss_Writer1. I appreciate ur help.
you will need to use a system to enable you create your gig.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JavaSQL: 7:09am On May 18, 2018
Bring your Fiverr Withdrawals/Upwork and others.
Instant Payment awaits you, withdrawals start from 25 dollars.

Contact details on signature..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by escoak: 8:08am On May 18, 2018
yusuftaiwo2015:

Contact payoneer through live chat, tell them the guy said he will provide you with services(what you're offering on fiverr) but he scammed you. Tell them, this is an example of people trying to dent payoneer image. They should find something to do about it. That the guy has duped more than 5 payoneer users.

Did all that. Nothing came through.

Found the scammer ID on nairaland ( ani Gabriel) . The ID is felixinfinity. Pls avoid this fool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by escoak: 8:13am On May 18, 2018
SCAMMER ALERT.
no one should sell any PayPal or payoneer $ or anything at all to this guy "Ani Gabriel". His ID here on NL is felixinfinity. He's scammed me and many others. Real serious.

See all his details

email : ceomregasa@gmail.com
Num : +234 808 302 2623

NB : HE IS A SCAMMER.

this guy if u think sey I go leave u, you lie. Just know sey u go soon die. God don punish you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ferans1: 8:20am On May 18, 2018
Hello fellow freelance writers�
Are you a top rated seller?
Are you constantly facing the need to stay up all night to keep up with your gigs?
Do you want well structured 100% plagiarism free articles?
For #2/word we can provide 5 � articles for you.
We are also open to reasonable negotiations. contact us at https:///send?phone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2018
$4000 Payoneer funds needed. Instant payment guaranteed at best rate. Bring all what you have. Escrow is allowed . 08060150245(whatsapp)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chieni(f): 9:13am On May 18, 2018
escoak:
SCAMMER ALERT.
no one should sell any PayPal or payoneer $ or anything at all to this guy "Ani Gabriel". His ID here on NL is felixinfinity. He's scammed me and many others. Real serious.

See all his details

email : ceomregasa@gmail.com
Num : +234 808 302 2623

NB : HE IS A SCAMMER.

this guy if u think sey I go leave u, you lie. Just know sey u go soon die. God don punish you.
na wa oh, somebody's hard earned money. They want to reap where they did not sow. Sorry about that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:34am On May 18, 2018
Inbox if you need these two Fiverr courses;

1. Obomate Jackreece's 'Fiverr Nuclear bomb' - has all the tutorials to start a writing, resume and branding service on Fiverr. One of the best courses launched in 2017...

2. The Ultimate Email Marketing course--- Start providing professional email marketing gigs on Fiverr, Upwork and freelancer with this perfectly illustrated guide. You won't regret it.

Bonus::: AjeiGbe's sallah bonus course.

Inbox me on WhatsApp.

Note: I am giving this all for free. Happy Ramadan Kareem guys!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.