Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612575 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2018
JimD:
So I got together to writing an eBook on Fiverr. Seeing that I have been marketing it with little success for a short while now. I am going to be giving out 50 copies FREE to anyone that would TAKE ACTION on the ideas I put in the book. The beauty of Ebooks is that I dont need to print 50 copies of the 28 page material. I can just send it instantly. What's my requirement? Reply to this post with your email address.

NOTE: Original price is N3,000. After 50 copies are given out, I might revert to original pricing. (check link in sig)

IMAGE 1: My earnings on a one and a half year old account.
IMAGE 2: A remarkable sale I made through automated promotion on Twitter.
IMAGE 3: The Ebook.

Thank you, sir!

I've received my own copy as you promised.

I do really appreciate.

Indeed you really took time to write that Ebook. I recommend the book to every Fiverr seller; you will surely learn a thing or two from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
room089:

Thank you, sir!

I do really appreciate.

Indeed you really took time to write that Ebook. I recommend the book to every Fiverr seller; you will surely learn a thing or two from it.

Una don see mugus abi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by room089: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Besto:

Una don see mugus abi

Uncle I no understand this ya talk o!
But make I face my front sha!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Aromacurry:
200$ iTunes gift card@cheapest rate
50$ amazon code@juicy rate

Biko come take yours
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Osaki07: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
JimD:
So I got together to writing an eBook on Fiverr. Seeing that I have been marketing it with little success for a short while now. I am going to be giving out 50 copies FREE to anyone that would TAKE ACTION on the ideas I put in the book. The beauty of Ebooks is that I dont need to print 50 copies of the 28 page material. I can just send it instantly. What's my requirement? Reply to this post with your email address.

NOTE: Original price is N3,000. After 50 copies are given out, I might revert to original pricing. (check link in sig)

igodwin421@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

Rates are exactly as advertised, no surprises

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
JimD:

Covfefe2@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
room089:

Thank you, sir!

I do really appreciate.

Dey deceive yourself oo ...Different moniker,same mofos

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hello guys, please has anyone tried withdrawing from a blocked account after 90 days? I want to know if theyl ask for ID verification.
Please enlighten me on time so I know whether to start planning to kee myself oooo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Grupo:

Thanks you my man for speaking out. I voiced out my concern earlier and even called on the mods to delete his post but they ignored me. There is nothing he's going to say in an ebook that has not been discussed here.
Infact, with the way fiverr is going now, no one can beat his chest and say he has the platform figured out. So, why litter the whole thread with emails in the name of an ebook. The other animal, import whatever is already doing that on the homepage of nairaland with the help of the mods. So, why scatter this thread. If the guy has an ebook, let him upload it to Dropbox and share the link here.
I tell you man. He's prolly building his email lists.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samodan(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
Grupo:

Thanks you my man for speaking out. I voiced out my concern earlier and even called on the mods to delete his post but they ignored me. There is nothing he's going to say in an ebook that has not been discussed here.
Infact, with the way fiverr is going now, no one can beat his chest and say he has the platform figured out. So, why litter the whole thread with emails in the name of an ebook. The other animal, import whatever is already doing that on the homepage of nairaland with the help of the mods. So, why scatter this thread. If the guy has an ebook, let him upload it to Dropbox and share the link here.

Nawa o
Exactly
If he wants to help, he can drop his ebook for free.
There's nothing special in there

This thread alone is like an ebook that not only shows you the way, but also has people's examples in it

And anyone can ask questions here and get a reasonable response.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
200$ iTunes physical gift card@cheapest rate

75$ amazon code@juicy rate

Scammers don't come n waste your time
My contact below on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
JimD:

gen2lpatty05@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ttsoft(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
US, U.K. Or Canada fiverr review needed asap. Whatapp-081-140_460_79
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by taxiappguy: 4:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Make money on Uber

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 6:00am On Jun 07, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.....
INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2018
Aromacurry:
200$ iTunes physical gift card@cheapest rate

75$ amazon code@juicy rate

Scammers don't come n waste your time
My contact below on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by compozee(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2018
JimD:

It will an Honor to glean from u
ykamil1749@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2018
mrphysics:

Send me an email, we have organised ourselves in a group. We have notified them that if our transactions isn't processed today, then we will take legal actions against them.
Emailed you already
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2018
Payoneer funds needed. Instant payment guaranteed at best rate. 343-347 /$. Bring all what you have. Escrow is allowed 08060150245
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2018
joan1678:
Hello guys, please has anyone tried withdrawing from a blocked account after 90 days? I want to know if theyl ask for ID verification.
Please enlighten me on time so I know whether to start planning to kee myself oooo

No they don't ;

Just details about previous withdrawals you've made on the Acct

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2018
3500$ PayPal needed pls:

Fnf or Gns is welcome:

WhatsApp link below:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2018
jolak5:

Emailed you already

Check your mail bro.

Did you notice that they took down their Facebook page?
Lol, lets discuss via mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by omosaku(m): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2018
Dear Professional Colleague,

It is the Value that determines Relevance and Not the Certificates. HR Metrics and Analytics Skills make an HR Practitioner more relevant in his or her organization.

To this end, you are hereby invited to join our HR Metrics and Analytics Training that comes up June 23, 2018.

Participants at the program shall also get our live recorded five Modules Video on HR Metrics and Analytics.

Please click the link below and get the full details about the program
https://hrmetricsandanalytics..com/

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2018
Are there any gurus in Video editing? Please I need to talk to someone from Video Editing Niche. I want to venture into Video editing. My current gig doesn't even sell. For one month and I've only made $15 with Level 2 account. I want to learn a new skill
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jydorchem: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Reviews available @ a friendly price #plain name.
Whatsap 0.8.0… 57306161
Whatsap 0.8.0… 57306161
Whatsap 0.8.0… 57306161
Whatsap 0.8.0… 57306161
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Are there any gurus in Video editing? Please I need to talk to someone from Video Editing Niche. I want to venture into Video editing. My current gig doesn't even sell. For one month and I've only made $15 with Level 2 account. I want to learn a new skill

What's your niche?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2018
Grupo:

What's your niche?
data entry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
data entry

Learn graphics, especially how to use illustrator to design the inner pages of an ebook, brochures, info graphics, etc. Design of lead magnets, etc. Use YouTube.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mbz101(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money
Paxful.com trading account with 45+ feedbacks @50

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fiverr and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Grupo:

Learn graphics, especially how to use illustrator to design the inner pages of an ebook, brochures, info graphics, etc. Design of lead magnets, etc. Use YouTube.
As always, no productive answer. #sigh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.