Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613149 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bbm2016(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nbrown:

Mr. Man. Sorry Blackberry Man.

Listen. You see those my posts there?

There gon' be there till I decide to remove them. You're a suspected scammer 100%. Who cares who is siding with you?

You demnostrated and attitude reminiscent of a scammer and who are you not to be judged based on that? Holy Angel or what?

Guy...whether I'm punished or any evil thing blah blah blah..leave that to my maker. Worry about your own soup biko.

Next time come near me with that kind nonsense abeg

Roll with your guys as you deem fit. I've already warned the intellectuals. Any fool is 101% welcomed to hand you his naira.

Na dem dey rush us. �

Like i said earlier no one should do transaction with this fool unless you want to end up regretting it.

Run because he is worse than a scammer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniola1010(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
I need $10 reviews

I need $10 reviews

I need $10 reviews

Any country
Non writing niche
Whatsapp number on my profile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Avast(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2018
AtoningBlood:
Something to help the newbies or oldies on upwork. I know a little about upwork cos I am a member of upwork community and I dig deep to know the community I belong, I have also been invited for something I wont be mentioning now but when the time comes, I'll look for a way to inform you guys so some people can benefit from it. This is not to say I earn big, not at all. Getting some benefits from upwork doesn't depend on how much you earn. That is my own point sha oo. I don't brag and won't even talk about my earnings even if I make N10M montlhy. I just bless God for His Grace.

That said, maybe every weekend or every other weekend, I'll do a post on helping new guys succeed. If time permits sha oo, cos am here this week cos I've been less busy and with the look of thungs from next week, I might be away for a while.

Let's start with upwork service fees;

From $1-$500 earnings from one particular client - service feee is 20%
From $501-$10,000 earnings from One particular client - service fee is 10%
From $10,001 earnings from One particular client - service fee is 5%
When you are hired by upwork - service fee is 0.

Do you know.....
It is better you end a contract than a client ending it for lack of professionalism? Like for our dear Fidelis, next time make you proof read what your writers write, why wi a professional like you claim you are 'copy and paste' for his client? If you can't meet deadlines or the job was shabbly done, end the contract, it saves you your JSS that is, if you on contstant 100% JSS, end the contract. I cherish mine I don't know about you.

Do you know....
If you attain 100% JSS, one of the benefits you have is that you can remove bad reviews periodically? Yes, you can.

Do you know......
You should never allow a client to contest hourly time logged with you? Same way your client should never end contract for lack of professionalism. If your client win the case against you, unapproved screenshots which shows clearly sites not client's work site, it is taken/treated as fraud. Your account can either be locked, you loose the earnings for the contract etc....

Do you know....
Fidelis, this is for your the bragado (i no you don't have any client you have taken off upwork, na mouth u just dey, but I don't want newbies to be misled) you should never take your clients off upwork? You do not know who is viewing this thread, your identity is here cos you allowed it. I know consistent clients, i mean non fraudulent clients dont go off upwork. I will am not going to brag to show how i have grown but, I will never go take a client off upwork, I am safe, I am protected.

Either a fixed price or hourly contract, you are protected. On hourly jobs, your client's credit card is being charged as your screenshots are taken. One fixed contracts, clients deposit the contract sum into escrow before you begin work. Now, when a job is completed, he is given 6 days to check your work or dispute before your earnings are released.

Your hourly contract is available for review from 1am every Monday our time (GMT+1) till 12noon, client receives a message to approve or disapprove, if by 12noon he doesn't approve or disapprove, it will automatically be shown in your transaction history but showing 'in review' meaning client can still contest however after 9 days your fund is released to you for withdrawals.

Example, two weeks ago, i received a mail that one of my old clients contract has been put on hold, I was mad, i actually thought the client did but when i calm down i saw it was Upwrk, so i knew it must becan issue with his credit card cos previouly ebay couldnt tract it and our account was placed on hold.

I chatted him up, I told him I'll continue with my work and log manual time when the issue is resolved. It was rsolved in 24 hours.

Note; I know my client, I've being working with him for a while now, and i know how much they need me so they can't just be funny.

Upwork asked me to stop work but i private chat with him to go on. If you aren't sure of your client, stop work immediately else OYO, no pay if the client dispute. Hourly time protection doesnt cover that.

Ignore any typos- i did not proof read before posting, don't be like our dear Fidelis looking for errors. Look at the message if it concerns you.

When I have time again I will make trouble if I find one, and also post some other stuffs to help newbies.

Please feel free to add yours, make corrections.

Good night.

Good morning sir, I like your post and I will also like to learn from you. I was on fiverr before I gained admission but during my program, I couldn't cope so I opted out and another thing, I was not having any skill. But presently I am graphic designer with focus on package design and fashion flat. I want to join upwork but don't know how it works. I sent you DM already. However if you have any job you want to outsource e. g Research on Google, copy and paste job, typing or excel work, please am available. Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by silverdam(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2018
bbm2016:

Na God go punish you
Sincerely speaking
No one should trade with this guy

The screenshot attached showed when i message that my friend earlier telling hum about the the 250 funds you first claimed that was around 10 in the morning and e said he has 349usd, that was the same scrrenshot i sent.

The way you talked was suspecious even while funlord was there so i tot you wanted to scam me so i saod i wasnt selling again

Immediately i called funlord to confirm if he is really the one and he told me no problem
So i told my friend to send the money

Sincerely this is one ofbthe reason i hate helping fools like you

Tabbaz i wont rest until he delete that his post. I never collected your money, i never begged you to send the money to my account, i even accepted escrow. I have done business of thousands of USD and now you want to spoil my reputation

This is a notice for everyone if you like yourself never do transaction with this guy called NBROWN he is a fool, a cheat and an ingrate.

Isn't it my choice to select who i want to trade with ? See people confirming my sincerity and you are here saying shit.

You should be punished. Animal
I've done transaction with bbm2016 so many times and he's never scam me. He's not a scam, he's genuine...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by silverdam(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2018
I've done transaction with bbm2016 so many times and he's never scam me. He's not a scam, he's genuin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2018
silverdam:
I've done transaction with bbm2016 so many times and he's never scam me. He's not a scam, he's genuine...
ok o. By the way, he's innocent until proven guilty

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nbrown(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Tabbaz:
ok o. By the way, he's innocent until proven guilty
Tabbaz that's what I want to tell people.

I didn't proclaim him a scammer. He is only but a suspect because he demonstrated clear qualities of one.

Case closed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
I need Ur help guys my fivver US account has been disabled how can I recover it pls.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
eniola1010:
I need $10 reviews

I need $10 reviews

I need $10 reviews

Any country
Non writing niche
Whatsapp number on my profile

I have for sale.

WhatsApp on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Please I have Fiverr reviews for sale. Nigeria account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Amen01(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
McOrezi:
Please don't go about tarnishing people's image on nairaland. I have used this guy severally and he is legit. If you are conversant then you will know that as a nigerian you can always encounter issues with paypal and the person to which you point fingers at was a victim of such.

Since you didn't send money to the guy so why the fuss about scamming?

Please online image is very important. You can make way much more online than scamming people.

For the newbies in here -you can beep me for freelancing tips.
I have been doing fiverr for a while and just started out with Peopleperhour and it is equally amazing.

Thanks my fellow freelancers. May our hustle pay soon.

#staywoke
mrorezi, i have tried contacting you but all to no avail. Please i need to speak with you very urgently, i will appreciate if you can make it happen.
I anticipate. Thanks bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dropie: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
DEGREE2466:
Please I have Fiverr reviews for sale. Nigeria account.
Please how much are you selling
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
HendrixAya:
SHUT up he goat.
This is me. And you can call the moderators for me.
I pay the highest rate in this forum.
Yes. You heard that right
Which of your writer have you paid 4/N a word before?
And at the bolded.
Really?. Let me see the thread.
You're way below my level no matter how hard you try, with your low baked juvenile English.
I reiterate, I pay the highest rate on this forum, and I can afford it.
Not some broke ass modafuck'a like you.
Call the moderators on me, I'm out of here for good.
And the idiot thinks that upwork profile is even active anymore. I'm a legend on upwork, kiddo, and since I decided to share my knowledge here, but got rebuffed by you and your slimy kinky cohorts, I'm leaving here for GOOD.

Re_tarded broke ass wannabe, with your stunningly low vocabulary.
B*tch bye

Dominique mynd44 tabbaz

This is Fidelmaleks new account. The jobless thief can never stay away from writers...Kindly take the fools account down
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
funlord:

Dominique mynd44 tabbaz

This is Fidelmaleks new account. The jobless thief can never stay away from writers...Kindly take the fools account down

Nawa for him o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
funlord:

Every week he is out of nairaland for good? But the Very jobless and broke calabar based bastard that only has time to be creating monikers and stealing from writers is back the next day....na about N60k dey that him first bank account so I no dey surprised...Owu dey blow am bad... grin

And he always comes back with alternate monikers angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HendrixAya: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tabbaz:

And he always comes back with alternate monikers angry
because I have nothing to HIDE.
I Clearly stated that I am the one before anyone could err a word. Check my first post
One past mistake has been used to judge me. I'm bigger and better than I can ever be.
Than that ugly broke ass Abuja fake mofo that services oils of old women in Sheraton. grin
Please I'll pass

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
HendrixAya:
you're irrelevant. With your fake life grin
[s]Before I get banned by your puppet dominique, because that's what she is, I'll tell you I've touched lives here more than you can ever think of.
Brokeass Abuja reta_rd who lives from hand to mouth.
Ym[/s]

STFU! Hungry Sufferman.......

Dominique mynd44

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
pastie:

wow, thanks a lot for this.

I will try and modify it to suit my graphics design niche.

Can you share me the proposal sample pls!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Laugh dey this thread.

Funlord Vs HendrixAya

Stadium: NAIRALAND

Scores: 2-2

If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whiteee(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fiverr review available. Naija
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Still buying payoneer funds

Swift cash out @attractive rate

Tested and trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kay2dot(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Fiverr review available!
Nigeria account! Please don't contact me if you cannot pay before review. See signature for contact details.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE....... INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Dropie:

Please how much are you selling

Come to WhatsApp let's deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.