Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613391 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
sirevee:

Shed note lights on this bro.. It could help in dealing with some of these heartless folks
You can post it on quora, create a free blogger blog and post it there. Just post it online
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
pls I need help on starting fiverr. I heard Nigerians are not been given jobs there, how true
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
odizeey:
pls I need help on starting fiverr. I heard Nigerians are not been given jobs there, how true

Continue hearing.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

Continue hearing.
if you have any opinion on d issue talk. don't act as if that was the only point you could get from my post

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
odizeey:
if you have any opinion on d issue talk. don't act as if that was the only point you could get from my post
Read, at least, the first 10 pages of this thread. That should help you get started. You don't really need anybody's help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

Continue hearing.
cheesy Walahi... All of una mean for this thread.

Uncle "asker", the whole purpose of this thread was to debunk the myth of "saleslessness" on a Nigerian flag. This is the only Fiverr account I've been successful with after three long months(Nigerian profile)...and no, I didn't buy reviews, did some guerrilla marketing one time but I got fed up when nothing was coming. Got an unexpected mail notifying me of an order only last month for the first time and it's not been so terrible since then.

You should give the Nigerian account a shot if you have a marketable skill.

#My 1%

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
czarina:

Uncle "asker", the whole purpose of this thread was to debunk the myth of "saleslessness" on a Nigerian flag. This is the only Fiverr account I've been successful with after three long months(Nigerian profile)...and no, I didn't buy reviews, did some guerrilla marketing one time but I got fed up when nothing was coming. Got an unexpected mail notifying me of an order only last month for the first time and it's not been so terrible since then.

#My 1%

Some people just like asking useless questions.

You need to see how I opened my mouth when someone I know showed me a screenshot of $7k he made last month with a naija account. The same last month that people were complaining of low sales.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

You need to see how I opened my mouth when someone I know showed me a screenshot of $7k he made last month with a naija account. The same last month that people were complaining of low sales.
A whole big $7k. shocked shocked Some Americans in America don't even earn that much.
Gaskiya people are literally drowning in money!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
czarina:
A whole big $7k. shocked shocked Some Americans in America don't even earn that much.
Gaskiya people are literally drowning in money!

Lol. When I saw that, I became depressed, and went home to sleep. Lol.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Grupo:

Lol. When I saw that, I became depressed, and went home to sleep. Lol.
cheesy True. I know that feeling. cheesy cheesy Been there, done that... I was a member of one Facebook freelancing group... Those guys there were flaunting legit screenshots of their earnings. I dreaded reading any post from the group then. I'm talking big money here o, especially when they want to launch one crazy e-book that they will never reveal their secrets in. cry

Subconsciously, they may have contributed to the reason I left Facebook for some months now before I go run mental. grin

Las las, I realized people can only tell you so much, even when you pay for it. You'll have to figure out what works for you and that may just be the twist that sets you apart from the others.
Still learning though.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
czarina:
cheesy True. I know that feeling. cheesy cheesy Been there, done that... I was a member of one Facebook freelancing group... Those guys there were flaunting legit screenshots of their earnings. I dreaded reading any post from the group then. I'm talking big money here o, especially when they want to launch one crazy e-book that they will never reveal their secrets in. cry

Subconsciously, they may have contributed to the reason I left Facebook for some months now before I go run mental. grin

Las las, I realized people can only tell you so much, even when you pay for it. You'll have to figure out what works for you and that may just be the twist that sets you apart from the others.
Still learning though.
Bolded is so correct. This my friend is into Video editing. Many times, I have asked him to help show me where he gets footages and other elements for his videos and he will just brush off the request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 1:20am On Oct 29, 2018
joan1678:
Mr potential scammer, I don't give a damn about whatever you think right now. I haven't yet exposed your number. To avoid this, I'm giving you the opportunity to defend yourself. And the only way to do this is not by sending stories. All I need are screenshots and screenshots only. (Where the client rejected the work).
And I need to be paid for my sweat too. Cos you didn't say I'd be paid as soon as your work is approved. You said the client would pay you $250 and you will pay me 40,000 within 24hrs! The only way I'd know you haven't received the money is to see screenshots.

Look, first of all I want to say first is sorry about the whole poo. But the truth is, you have been scammed!!

Now, let's analyse this, he is getting $250 for the job as he claimed, deduct 20% of $250 ($50), you have $200 left. Assuming he is withdrawing @N332/$, that's the upwork rate, do the maths; 332*200=N66,400. You mean he's gonna give you N40,000 out of N66,400? How much is he left with after deducting your assumed pay?

My friend, there is a reason we all go to school, to acquire knowledge, to discern, to be wise and understand better than those who never have the opportunity we have. His offer was too good to be true, that should have made you set a bait - pay at least 10k before starting or pay before I deliver on due date.

And why are you still keeping his details? Don't expect people to read and comment anything before revealing his details. He's a liar, a cheat and a scammer.

To help, if he drop the title of the topic with you as posted on upwork drop it here, I can confirm if the job was paid for or not, well that's if he got the contract through upwork.

Drop his details now.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dwise11(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Lalakas:
Can one or two people help me out?

Apart from the money, i think freelancing is boring. When i used to work in the office, there are times even with loads of work, you will just hear someone say, hey guys did you hear that.... before you know all of us turn heads together and gist has started. Now, am loosing friends, no time to mix up, not getting new friends and i live a routine life.

I work from 7am till only when i decided it's enough. I mean atimes tilk 12midnight. The only gist place is going online to see what's new.

Last month I applied to two job, i mean office job, like i should go back to the office. But can i easily get a job paying as much as what i earn as a freelancer? Company that can pay that much will be an oil company. And i know the sky is not my limit because i have built a great profile and jobs are now very easy to win. Plus i only spend 5k on data monthly, no tfair, no lagos traffic.

But meeen, its becoming boring, i need a gist partner!!!!! I love toriiiiesss, i love amebo, i love gist, hear say, you do know this manager this, do you know this supervisor is toasting...... ehennnn tell me, all those stuffs.

How do you make your life fun as a freelancer?

I want you to help me get my Upwork account approved....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adefemi007(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2018
etebefia:
I need fiverr review from foreign account.

DM me, let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adefemi007(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2018
Fiverr review from a foreign account available, chat up on whatsapp 08055700649
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2018
dozies1:

Read, at least, the first 10 pages of this thread. That should help you get started. You don't really need anybody's help
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2018
Grupo:

if the question pain u skip am na. why will you utter such statement. na this kind attitude fit mk u lose client. be wise
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2018
czarina:

#My 1%

thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by etebefia: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2018
adefemi007:

DM me, let's deal
Your contact?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Payoneer funds needed urgently

Bits and bulk @best rate

Payment is instant

Whatsapp on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by adefemi007(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2018
etebefia:
Your contact?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2018
sirevee:

Shed note lights on this bro.. It could help in dealing with some of these heartless folks
Check your WhatsApp bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dawudski(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Dawudski:
@Beatzone,
Nice work you are doing here..
I was introduced to Fiverr about 5 months ago.After creating my first Gig, getting order has been very difficult ever since.
www.fiverr.com/dawudsky
Pls, I would highly appreciate if you can kindly help me to assess my Gig above.
Thanks.
Pls Guys, patiently Still waiting...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jboy01(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
is it possible for me to transfer fund from my payoneer account to my local bank account using the payoneer mastercard via an atm machine.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bookiemart01(f): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
fiverr PayPal withdrawals

Whatsapp link https:///2348056916287
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Clone2020:
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293

brother, I got 16$ can you help me to withdraw it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
joan1678:
Mr potential scammer, I don't give a damn about whatever you think right now. I haven't yet exposed your number. To avoid this, I'm giving you the opportunity to defend yourself. And the only way to do this is not by sending stories. All I need are screenshots and screenshots only. (Where the client rejected the work).
And I need to be paid for my sweat too. Cos you didn't say I'd be paid as soon as your work is approved. You said the client would pay you $250 and you will pay me 40,000 within 24hrs! The only way I'd know you haven't received the money is to see screenshots.
Joan...I messaged you on WhatsApp pertaining to this please. Reply asap
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
jboy01:
is it possible for me to transfer fund from my payoneer account to my local bank account using the payoneer mastercard via an atm machine.

No. I have tried it before. It didn't work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
AtoningBlood:

Look, first of all I want to say first is sorry about the whole poo. But the truth is, you have been scammed!!

Now, let's analyse this, he is getting $250 for the job as he claimed, deduct 20% of $250 ($50), you have $200 left. Assuming he is withdrawing @N332/$, that's the upwork rate, do the maths; 332*200=N66,400. You mean he's gonna give you N40,000 out of N66,400? How much is he left with after deducting your assumed pay?

My friend, there is a reason we all go to school, to acquire knowledge, to discern, to be wise and understand better than those who never have the opportunity we have. His offer was too good to be true, that should have made you set a bait - pay at least 10k before starting or pay before I deliver on due date.

And why are you still keeping his details? Don't expect people to read and comment anything before revealing his details. He's a liar, a cheat and a scammer.

To help, if he drop the title of the topic with you as posted on upwork drop it here, I can confirm if the job was paid for or not, well that's if he got the contract through upwork.

Drop his details now.

I guess I've been so foolish. The title of the paper is "Economic benefits of refugees in America". I don't know if it's how it was pasted on upwork
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Joan...I messaged you on WhatsApp pertaining to this please. Reply asap
Thanks boss. I have replied
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jboy01(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Grupo:

No. I have tried it before. It didn't work.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.