Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611942 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
funlord:

Is the number he used in contacting you?

yes, but deal done ..... thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hello everyone, please can I use my voter's card for payoneer verification?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
mrphysics:
Happy New Year guys. Happy 2019 to us. 2019 will be a great year for us, filled with more sales, earnings, tips and new badges. Let's keep delivering high quality gigs.

Yes boss! Please can I use voter's card for payoneer verification?
And also, I'm thinking of opening a gig on website content writing, what do you think about it?
Or what gig under writing can you recommend please.

Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying payoneer funds

All quantities

Rate is sweet.

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Still available to Approved all stubborn upwork account
Come to my WhatsApp office let's treat it..

See link below

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello guys, just noticed that my Fiverr revenue card is no longer highlighted on Fiverr earning page. I have some funds to withdraw but can't click the Fiverr revenue card to initiate withdrawal.

Who has experienced this of recent?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hefelove(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
I have backlinks service tools and video incase anyone want to make it their gig on fiverr. Holla
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
mrphysics:
Hello guys, just noticed that my Fiverr revenue card is no longer highlighted on Fiverr earning page. I have some funds to withdraw but can't click the Fiverr revenue card to initiate withdrawal.

Who has experienced this of recent?
my own is that it tells me my network is not connected to something when I try to click withdraw through bank.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
odizeey:
my own is that it tells me my network is not connected to something when I try to click withdraw through bank.
When I hover on the Fiverr Revenue Card option, it reads "Withdrawal in process" yet still unhighlighted. I have contacted support and I hope they will fix it. I only use payoneer for withdrawal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
mrphysics:

When I hover on the Fiverr Revenue Card option, it reads "Withdrawal in process" yet still unhighlighted. I have contacted support and I hope they will fix it. I only use payoneer for withdrawal.
make them work on am o.
I've not withdrawn before. Is it the revenue card I will click to fund my payoneer? I want to get their MasterCard this month.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
mrphysics:

Bro abeg can I use voter's card for payoneer verification?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BrahDami: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
What do you think about this guy undecided

https://www.fiverr.com/drejordan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gracefoundmme(m): 5:26am On Jan 03, 2019
joan1678:

Yes.. even driver license

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Distinction5050: 6:14am On Jan 03, 2019
New verified USA fiverr account for sell. chat or call 08037530738
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ghanaian(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2019
Hi Friends, we rise by lifting others, I'm here to help you on Approval of upwork Account
Tips to setup upwork profile and get approved immediately
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.

Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Micynute94:

NEW YEAR BONANZA!

Fiverr Review @ Affordable Rate; #2250 per $5 gig.

Whatsapp: 0814-840-three four four four

P.S: Ensure you have a good rating b4 msgin me o.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by toplinetrtrend: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Princecharming01:

contact me on 2moroisaac@gmail.com

Some people are just down to earth dumb. Every little post, they will start sending email address. What's this rubbish all about self?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmythetbcWiz: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
plss house....help ooo... am only good @ graphics design like bannar and business card..

plss how can I make it on fivrr with just this little skills

pls?
I mean how can i creat more than one gig on fiverr with just that one skill I have..

tanks...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Otradearena: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Now buying

Bulk and Small Bitcoin(Any wallet)

Payoneer

Skrill Fund

Etherum

Contact Otradearena now for swift deal. Payment is instant

ESCROW IS ALLOWED

https:///2348067478662
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy new every one. Hope the dollars are rolling in?

It's been long I posted here, so, I want to share something I discovered lately.

It is about payoneer and withdrawal to bank account. We all know that payoneer sets the minimum payoneer to bank withdrawal limit to be $1,000. Many of us simply cannot wait to accumulate such an amount before withdrawing via bank, and with the way that sendvalu has been misbehaving recently, I started seeking alternatives.

What I did was, I contacted payoneer via live chat and told the agent that I would want them to lower the withdrawal limit for me. The agent blatantly told me it was impossible to do so. But one of my friends on Facebook once told me he lowered his own. So, instead of giving up, I mailed payoneer, telling them the same thing I told the agent on Live agent.

After a few days, I received an automated reply from payoneer which did not even correspond to the request I made. I got angry and blasted them. This time around, they replied that they were sorry and that they were going to look into my issue.

After one day has passed, they sent me a mail that they have lowered my minimum withdraw to bank limit to $50. I logged into my account and it was true.

What it means is that I can now withdraw as low as $50 to my bank account. I want to quickly open a dorm account to take full advantage of this opportunity.

Hope someone here finds this helpful.

9 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
joan1678:

Yes you can brother.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LionInZion: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Happy New Year Guys,

Please, I am new to Fiverr, and I need someone who can put me through because I seem not be getting their terms and conditions. They asked me for verification which must be done in 14 days. Just when I was about to do that, I received another message that my account has been disabled.

To the best of my understanding, I haven't offered any scam related gigs there.

Please, I need someone who can help put me through.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
LionInZion:
Happy New Year Guys,

Please, I am new to Fiverr, and I need someone who can put me through because I seem not be getting their terms and conditions. They asked me for verification which must be done in 14 days. Just when I was about to do that, I received another message that my account has been disabled.

To the best of my understanding, I haven't offered any scam related gigs there.

Please, I need someone who can help put me through.
Did you open a foreign account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LionInZion: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fingerprinter:
Did you open a foreign account?

Thank you very much for your response.

No, I didn't.

I opened using my real identity, Nigerian.

Please, I will appreciate any guidance you can render. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mentro: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hello guys, I'm new to freelance market. What is the best skill I can learn to be successful in freelancing?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
mentro:
Hello guys, I'm new to freelance market. What is the best skill I can learn to be successful in freelancing?
block chain development.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mentro: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
odizeey:
block chain development.
Is this on fiverr, and how can I learn it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
mentro:
Is this on fiverr, and how can I learn it?
I searched on fiverr, I only say about three gigs related to it.
It's very hot on up work.

You can get tutorials on udemy.com

Also you can learn graphic design. Still hot also
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
Payoneer Funds needed. Contact on Signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mentro: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
odizeey:

Thanks boss. I'll search for the blockchain development course on udemy. What digital marketing skills do you think is cool for 2019?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mentro: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
odizeey:

Is graphics design hot on Upwork or fiverr?

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.