Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610932 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Damitism:
I need a writer. The work here is simple. I will give you an article such as news, lifestyle, sports, etc. You will read it and then write a summary of the article. The summary can be a rewrite of the article or content. The aim of the work is to make another copy of the original article in a unique and short form. The summary/article has to be between 160-200 words per article. I've been doing the work myself for my client but I will be busy in the coming days. I need someone to help with the work. I will pay you after you deliver the work. They must be grammatically correct. No error please and avoid plagiarism. You will have to send at least two of your past articles so that I can assess them.

I have premium grammarly account and will run the article you write through grammarly to check for errors and plagiarism. I will also compare the summary you write to the original article I gave you to see if it actually summarizes what I gave you.

This may be a repeat work if all goes well and if my client continues to give me work. For now, I have nine articles. I don't usually spend up to one hour on one article. So, I know they can be finished fast if you are good at rewriting or summarizing.

The maximum I can pay is N2 per word. Please, quote or send me an email via nairaland if interested. I will prefer to chat via WhatsApp.

Thank you.

I need a new writer. I want a reliable person. I'm disappointed with the one I have gotten so far.

Apart from being slow, the work was full of errors.
I need someone that has a computer they can work with.

I will provide you a premium grammarly account you will be using to do the work. I also need fast work.

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lyriclekidd(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ok
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Regiinald: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Damitism:

I need a new writer. I want a reliable person. I'm disappointed with the one I have gotten so far.

I will provide you a premium grammarly account you will be using to do the work. I also need fast work.

Thank you.
ap
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TopeQs: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Damitism:

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emeikus: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Damitism:

Thank you.

07068937310 you can either call or whatsapp

hearts6055@gmail.com is my mail address
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by smokers: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
I'm interested. you can contact me @ olowoinc@gmail.com
and 08095878020 on WhatsApp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kingspal: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Emmyk:

Hey bro. Like you rightly said, it's a lot competitive now, compared to 2016, so you have to do some work on your gigs' description. Add more flesh to it, punctuate correctly and also I noticed some mistakes in your spellings. Every detail counts. wink

You can check those that are performing well in your niche and use their tags. You shoul likewise observe how their gigs are crafted.

I guess you started with a foreign account, so it's about time you changed the white lady to someone or something else.

Cheers and I wish you a fruitful October. ✌
Hello House, I will design Logo for your Business Brand, Nairaland Advertisment Banner or Social Media Marketing Images for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Please chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phone=2349090511586

SEE SIMPLES
https://www.nairaland.com/4815644/design-free-logo-business-brand
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OnlineWell(m): 2:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Get your USA�� WhatsApp number instantly.. Pay after verification!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Still available to Approved all stubborn

UPWORK ACCOUNT (Instant Approval)

Come to my WhatsApp office let's treat it..

See WhatsApp Link below
Thanks ........................

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by melodyogonna(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2019
looks like Fiverr now give low rating for cancelled orders?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Liamm(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hello esteemed hustlers. I've been down financially with no work. I'm very broke. But recently bought a laptop from a friend(yet to make payment tho). I'm aware the freelancing space is kind of crowded but nevertheless, I've chosen to venture into freelancing. Please how do I create and verify my account as a Nigerian? Please someone guide me. I want to monetize activities on my laptop via freelancing. I might take off from here. Someone please help me

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer / Skrill funds

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Liamm:
Hello esteemed hustlers. I've been down financially with no work. I'm very broke. But recently bought a laptop from a friend(yet to make payment tho). I'm aware the freelancing space is kind of crowded but nevertheless, I've chosen to venture into freelancing. Please how do I create and verify my account as a Nigerian? Please someone guide me. I want to monetize activities on my laptop via freelancing. I might take off from here. Someone please help me
Read the first ten pages of this particular thread and I'm sure you'll be good to begin.

No rush. Just take your time

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by IAmNotYourMate: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fiverr design/web account with 40+ reviews for sale. WhatsApp: https:///+2347011689511
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xcore91: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fiverr review available Canadian account DM 0.7.0.6.2.4.0.2.3.1.0-----+
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Liamm(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
czarina:
Read the first ten pages of this particular thread and I'm sure you'll be good to begin.

Thanks. I've read through those pages. The thread was created few years back so I was thinking there'd been adjustments in setting up an account particularly as a Nigerian? I see people put up US or Canadian accounts for sale. Will your progress be enhanced by your choice of nationality?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Liamm:
Thanks. I've read through those pages. The thread was created few years back so I was thinking there'd been adjustments in setting up an account particularly as a Nigerian? I see people put up US or Canadian accounts for sale. Will your progress be enhanced by your choice of nationality?
Wasn't that the essence of this thread? It's your choice to make.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 1:47am On Feb 26, 2019
Liamm:
What skill do you have that you can digitalize and monetize....that should be your first priority bro

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Liamm(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2019
awoofawoo:

What skill do you have that you can digitalize and monetize....that should be your first priority bro
I'm a writer and a graphics designer sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Liamm:
I'm a writer and a graphics designer sir

Then choose the one you are very good in, for a start..wish all the best
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jerome263: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
who can perfectly format a book for publication....word file
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by javaRookie: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
czarina:

Help review ma. Fiverr/nicolesmokes . No sales.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thedrunkpunter: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
jerome263:
who can perfectly format a book for publication....word file

I can
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Upwork account reviews available.. Contact 08167936132
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Upwork reviews available... Contact 08167936132
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
javaRookie:

Help review ma. Fiverr/nicolesmokes . No sales.
drop the link. Not sure people will actually take out their time to do that plenty www thing and type your username.

Drop the link and the masters here will review it. I'm a learner like you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Hi guys,

I just got my euro card via expedited shipping. Please, I want to know if I can use it of pos machine for withdrawal instead of ATM. and what is the charges if I use it on POS machine

Thanks.

Mrphysics and co your attention is needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.