Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608544 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
tomisinobm:

Same here. They tell you they like your work and all. Sweet talk and praise you. Oya accept offer, they would disappear.
at bolded

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
tomisinobm:
Hello guys. I've been experiencing lack of sales for about 6 weeks now despite my level 1 badge. I posted my decreasing impressions here, ojasweb advised I tweak my gigs, no effect. The one job I got over the weekend was through buyers request thankfully .
I've brainstromed, no effect. I recently check my niche and couldn't locate my gig among that of other sellers in my niche. Is that normal? Please note that the gig is active.
Please you all should advice

Beatzone khassy ojasweb singapore1 hazzantazzan derrickm

Bro you still need to tweak your gigs in order to appear in search. Here are few tips:

1. Go to your niche and search using the major keywords
2. Check the top 5 gigs and notice the common things among them
3. Pick 1 keyword from each of the top results, and use them to form a gig title.
4. Watch what happens after 3 days, and let me know the result.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
MULLAH123:

I am stuck with an exchangers payoneer on my account, any idea how to change that? i don email payoneer taya, no response.

Contact the exchanger and tell him/her that you want to link your personal account. the person will contact payoneer support to unlink your account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
coolshegs10:

Please sir, help me review my account. I opened it early may but no orders since then. Help a brother o..
www.fiverr.com/cookshegs

Hi, you have a nice profile but you need to do some minor edits. Your English usage says "Basic" and your profile summary says you're a native speaker from the US.
again try to use mechanical points properly.

"I am a native English speaker from US" supposed to be "I am a native English speaker from the US"

Others can also review it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
DerrickM:
Hey,ladies & gents,an interesting situation came to mind by chance. If as a Naija fiverr seller you happen to be in another country for sometime I hope fiverr will not see the account as a scam running from a different IP address other than what was used to register. Please let me here your views.
@beatzone
@ojasweb
@Adinije
@khassy
@Singapore1

Your IP address is recorded every time you login. Fiverr makes it easy for you to remain logged in as long as possible. If your account is not logged out, your IP will not have effects even in different locations. So you only need to login with your US IP and stay logged in.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Singapore1:
i think i am the only one experiencing that ( i hate it when you put me on hold )

Another one just happened this afternoon.
One dude that said he wants to mix 40 tracks with 400usd budget... We already had a solid agreement and he said he was out and will be able to place the order by 6pm today...
By the time I checked buyer request page again, dude has posted a new request with 300 usd budget for the same job...

I just weak straight

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

I can handle the job for you.
I'm a music producer and sound engineer
Thanks bro.

Message me on my WhatsApp

I have 4 files for you between 30-40 minutes each.

Deadline is Thursday night.

We'll discuss more.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
ojasweb:

Hi, you have a nice profile but you need to do some minor edits. Your English usage says "Basic" and your profile summary says you're a native speaker from the US.
again try to use mechanical points properly.

"I am a native English speaker from US" supposed to be "I am a native English speaker from the US"

Others can also review it.

Boss, I've done the corrections, pleases help me review again.
www.fiverr.com/cookshegs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Francgoz:
Bro, in your profile page, there is no description about the services you offer. Just write a good description so that It can attract some sales because without a good description, you can't make any single sale even in the next one yr. So bro, just view the descriptions of the top guys in your niche and craft your own description. BUT DO NOT COPY HIS DESCRIPTION WORD FOR WORD. I hope am understood.

Good evening sir, I've done the corrections, pleases help me review again.
www.fiverr.com/cookshegs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=tomisinobm post=46550268]Hello guys. I've been experiencing lack of sales for about 6 weeks now despite my level 1 badge. I posted my decreasing impressions here, ojasweb advised I tweak my gigs, no effect. The one job I got over the weekend was through buyers request thankfully .
I've brainstromed, no effect. I recently check my niche and couldn't locate my gig among that of other sellers in my niche. Is that normal? Please note that the gig is active.
Please you all should advice

Beatzone khassy ojasweb singapore1 hazzantazzan derrickm[/quote

Even though this happens to every seller, you just just complain about this. On this I have shared ways you can get sales even when the environment is not friendly.
1. Do what I call, self assessment. It means look at tne TRS of your niche critically. Assess what they are offering. Can you match it ? Can you offer those things? Can you offer more for less? If you can, then quickly adjust your gig description. Remember, this is only to get sales. You can always go back to your previous offers anytime.

2. Constant check your gig position on the page. It helps you know how well you are doing.

3. Check your meta tags. Make sure you change a couple. YOU MUST CHANGE A COUPLE OF THEM because apparently, the group of meta tags you have currently might not effective enough

4. Stay online 24/7.... COMPULSORY

5. Use your 10 offers effectively.

Best of luck
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TCD: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
all you Fivers here Im willing to buy your payoneer through payooner to payoneer transfer. anybody with payoneer funds should let me know. better than what you will get withdrawing from nigerian banks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
TCD:
all you Fivers here Im willing to buy your payoneer through payooner to payoneer transfer. anybody with payoneer funds should let me know. better than what you will get withdrawing from nigerian banks.

Can you buy at 315 per usd?
I have 300usd for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Another one just happened this afternoon.
One dude that said he wants to mix 40 tracks with 400usd budget... We already had a solid agreement and he said he was out and will be able to place the order by 6pm today...
By the time I checked buyer request page again, dude has posted a new request with 300 usd budget for the same job...

I just weak straight
Choi!!! shocked embarassed cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TCD: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Can you buy at 315 per usd?
I have 300usd for sale

hello, thanks for your interest. I can buy the whole 300USD at 290 deal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Looking to Sell your Fiverr, Freelance or Upwork Payoneer Funds I would buy instant transfer to your accounts. Check my profile for past reviews. Amazing rate!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have $76 paypal for sale. Quote if interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
hometutorslagos:
Please house, help review my profile.
fiverr.com/amancyn

Cc ojasweb, Adinije.

NA beg I dey beg o
Your gig description is short and it isn't convincing enough. Let your gig talk about buyer's problems and how you can fix it. Elaborate you gig description.

Attractive images is what will make buyers click on your gig in the first place. Without clicks, No orders. Use photoshop or even MS paint to design customized images.

Choose one or two topics and write at least 500 words article and upload on your gig. It will lend more credence to your service. I uploaded two articles on my gig. I could provide you with topics if you have no idea on what to write.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bomking4x: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
To be very specific as per what we want. I will be sending 6 separate pictures of our staff in regular clothing I would need to to put all of there separate pictures together and pose them all wearing the same blue polo shirts with our logo on it(i can sent a picture of how logo should look) and khaki pants. i want a plain white background. please send me the price for full body and half body

DerrickM

Kindly contact me if you can do it, sent you a mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Slimszy: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hi Guys... I have read through this thread carefully... I am an artist...i draw portraits... I fiverr meant for someone like me too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bomking4x: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Slimszy:
Hi Guys... I have read through this thread carefully... I am an artist...i draw portraits... I fiverr meant for someone like me too?

I doubt if you read through the thread. The answer is capital YES

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Adinije:
Your gig description is short and it isn't convincing enough. Let your gig talk about buyer's problems and how you can fix it. Elaborate you gig description.

Attractive images is what will make buyers click on your gig in the first place. Without clicks, No orders. Use photoshop or even MS paint to design customized images.

Choose one or two topics and write at least 500 words article and upload on your gig. It will lend more credence to your service. I uploaded two articles on my gig. I could provide you with topics if you have no idea on what to write.

Good evening, boss lady. Should incase you have any Article-Writing to outsource, your boy will be here lurking. wink.
Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
For interesting and engaging Article-Writing, you can always contact me via malsonpyeri@gmail.com . I write well researched and high quality contents on any choice topic and at any time.

I'd rather delay delivery by one second than compromise quality by missing a comma.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
pyerii:

Good evening, boss lady. Should incase you have any Article-Writing to outsource, your boy will be here lurking. wink.
Thank you!
I no be boss o! I will keep that in mind.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Adinije:
I no be boss o! I will keep that in mind.
Haha. You be my very own boss o.
grin

Thank you so very much!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hometutorslagos: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thanks sis, you are the best. Can you suggest the topics. Thanks
Adinije:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 1:46am On Jun 15, 2016
hometutorslagos:
Thanks sis, you are the best. Can you suggest the topics. Thanks
How good nutrition can improve your mental state,

Dangers of growing a business too fast

Dating tips for men.

Tips on healthy weight loss

I could go on and on.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:49am On Jun 15, 2016
MULLAH123:
Interested. Let's talk on my WhatsApp number
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Haryomhe(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Hello! Please i need your assistance. I just started fiverr,and i have delivered my first job. But anytime go to buyers request its always telling me i need 90% positive rating before i can make new offers. Please what does this mean and what can i do to rectify it.
Thanks!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Haryomhe:
Hello! Please i need your assistance. I just started fiverr,and i have delivered my first job. But anytime go to buyers request its always telling me i need 90% positive rating before i can make new offers. Please what does this mean and what can i do to rectify it.
Thanks!

one buyer don knack you one star be that.... You know the best solution? Just forget the account and start afresh since you haven't gone far.... Because for you to be able to reach that 90% rating is no easy job.... It's easy for star to go down than to rise
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Haryomhe(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2016
damola311:

one buyer don knack you one star be that.... You know the best solution? Just forget the account and start afresh since you haven't gone far.... Because for you to be able to reach that 90% rating is no easy job.... It's easy for star to go down than to rise

Thanks for the heads up.
I have about 4 stars, abt 80% i think.getting one more shld not be that hard...what can i do to add get it. Am more inclined to this cos of the wahala i went thru befr signing up.network ish sha...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Haryomhe:

Thanks for the heads up.
I have about 4 stars, abt 80% i think.getting one more shld not be that hard...what can i do to add get it. Am more inclined to this cos of the wahala i went thru befr signing up.network ish sha...

even if you add five full stars to it, the rating won't move to 90%.... So I've given you the best solution
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Carshopper(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2016
MULLAH123:

Your boy dey here ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.