Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608862 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
mrphysics:

28k. 3 days
lagos office
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Carmal90(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
mrphysics:

28k. 3 days
Where sir??
Old or new ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by walewriter: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 1:27am On Aug 30, 2019
awoofawoo:
lagos office
Abuja
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2019
Upwork review needed at sweet rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2019
mrphysics:

Abuja
Ok thanks my oga
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spill(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Xcore91:
do any one known how much first bank charges when you transfer directly from payoneer

First bank has no extra charge as you will be credited immediately they are in receipt of your fund.
My last transaction was 361/$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
spill:

First bank has no extra charge as you will be credited immediately they are in receipt of your fund.
My last transaction was 361/$

Was it a dorm account or "regular" one.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spill(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
BRAINZBox:

Was it a dorm account or "regular" one.

Standard first bank savings account not dorm account.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello gurus in the house, please kindly check my Gig out and give me feedback please https://www.fiverr.com/s2/468558d1af?utm_source=FB_Mobile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
spill:

Wow..

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
spill:

Please, how long did it take and what are the charges.... From Payoneer especially
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spill(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
BRAINZBox:

Please, how long did it take and what are the charges.... From Payoneer especially

It takes minimum of 3 days for your funds to arrive your local bank account, sometimes funds arrive within weeks.
NOTE: Be rest assured that your funds would never go missing, funds are always secured end to end.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BRAINZBox(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
spill:

It takes minimum of 3 days for your funds to arrive your local bank account, sometimes funds arrive within weeks.
NOTE: Be rest assured that your funds would never go missing, funds are always secured end to end.

Thanks bro..

Much love...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by winta2008: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:

"Bomboclat," not Bombocla.

And for your notice, I write my articles myself but outsource whenever the inflow of work becomes overwhelming. Holding a degree does not make you a professional writer; neither does it make you the wisest man on earth.

You think you're smart, but you don't have sense, almost every person here are complaining about your horrible writing skill, even if you're paid a $100 bucks for a 500 words article, you will still do a terrible job like you always do because that's the only thing you can do perfectly.

Also, you're really good at bragging and cursing people you don't know, sending thunder from all angles, you're such a coward, one day, those thunders will definitely come back to you if you don't amend your ways.

This guy that scammed me of 40k and gave me a stripe Account that he is already using that is previously blocked by stripe. It will not be well with you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FLwriter: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hello guys, I am being asked to verify my Fiverr account and I have a female identity. How do I get around this challenge?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2019
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7.. ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dhilariousdandy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
winta2008:

This guy that scammed me of 40k and gave me a stripe Account that he is already using that is previously blocked by stripe. It will not be well with you.

You're very stupid, it shall never be well with you for trying to tarnish my name, and you will die young, you've been following me everywhere to tarnish my name, but you won't succeed.

We had a deal, thank God you said "Already Using" I sold my personal Stripe account to you, only God knows what you did with the account that triggered Stripe to block the account.

I still have up to 3 accounts registered on Stripe with the same name, and it's still working till date, why would your own case be different? Why didn't they block my other 3 accounts?

Surely! Whatever thing you're seeking from me. You shall find it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
56$ fiverr paypal available. Please contact me via victorlancefiverr2@gmail.com or call 07063219358 if you're interested.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 5:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by winta2008: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:

You're very stupid, it shall never be well with you for trying to tarnish my name, and you will die young, you've been following me everywhere to tarnish my name, but you won't succeed.

We had a deal, thank God you said "Already Using" I sold my personal Stripe account to you, only God knows what you did with the account that triggered Stripe to block the account.

I still have up to 3 accounts registered on Stripe with the same name, and it's still working till date, why would your own case be different? Why didn't they block my other 3 accounts?

Bro you are a SCAMMER. It shall never be well with you.

I paid you to create a new stripe Account for me. You went ahead to edit an account you are using and send it to me. Do I know the history of the account?

Never used the account for one day.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by winta2008: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dhilariousdandy:

I confronted you on Facebook and you went ahead to block me. Why did you block me if your conscience is clear?

You don't want people to hear about it?

I will keep on following you until you refund me back my 40k.

What you did to me is daylight robbery.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Escoba5(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
topsquino:
Hi

I need someone who can do a professional lyric video. Please quote me if you can do something like this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpugK0RpEaU

I can do something like that or even better. Contact me via WhatsApp let's talk about your requirements in details.
Kindly check my signature for my WhatsApp link, thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by karlxavier(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good day, I have been hearing about this fivverr and am interested in it. How do I join and also, I have no skills yet. Any simple services that I can render and make good cash. A newbie asking. I would be glad if anyone can guide me through
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
spill:

Does payoneer still charge their year fee?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by topsquino(m): 12:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Escoba5:

I can do something like that or even better. Contact me via WhatsApp let's talk about your requirements in details.
Kindly check my signature for my WhatsApp link, thank you.

Thanks for showing interest. I have found someone. However, you can send me your contact details as I have many of such projects coming soon
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:27am On Sep 04, 2019
Who else has been able to send funds from Payoneer to their bank savings account before after previously using Payoneer to domiciliary?

I have been sending funds from Payoneer to my Gtbank domiciliary account for a while now, I added my Gtb savings account and initiated transaction from Payoneer surprisingly the funds entered my domiciliary account, not naira account.

Crazy as it sounds, I know someone that added savings account to his Payoneer, initiated transaction and funds entered his savings account as dollars, not its naira equivalent.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TheStrongest: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Outsource your whiteboard animation videos to me.
You can start offering the skill in your account while I get the works done behind the scene...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dhilariousdandy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
winta2008:

I confronted you on Facebook and you went ahead to block me. Why did you block me if your conscience is clear?

You don't want people to hear about it?

I will keep on following you until you refund me back my 40k.

What you did to me is daylight robbery.

You confronted me? Why wouldn't i block you when you keep on spamming my comment box with unrealistic comments. You will follow me to your grave fool.

Keep following me, if you need my address, dm me, i will give it to you so you come and beat me and collect the 40k idiot.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dhilariousdandy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
winta2008:

Bro you are a SCAMMER. It shall never be well with you.

I paid you to create a new stripe Account for me. You went ahead to edit an account you are using and send it to me. Do I know the history of the account?

Never used the account for one day.

Thunder fire you big time....God punish your generation...look at this idiot....you're just a hungry guy looking for who you will tarnish his name, but I'm very sorry, you missed road... you're the SCAMMER here....Tell us what you dd with the account that got it blocked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.