Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1626993 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2016
damola311:

Even reading the reviews on Playstore, it's same thing.... do you the latest version?
I do have the latest version.

Try using 3G to connect, I think edge takes time.

Mine connects within 5 seconds of launching the app.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Emmyk:
I see, maybe that's why....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hustla(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Emmyk:

Well, I can't speak for him.
Like I said, lemme connect you.

I can only guarantee that he does 100% accurate job... Don't ask me how I know. grin grin

Okay boss
I'll get in touch with you soon enough

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chyvy(f): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
damola311:

one thing that keep discouraging me about Upwork is their app, one can't be on PC everytime with this naija situation.... Unlike fiverr app that you receive notifications instantly, Upwork app doesn't respond, it takes forever to even connect.... Is this how it is generally?

I do receive instant notifications both on upwork app and via mail. If you don't, you should enable your mail to receive notifications where you can be notified instantly. I guess you use an android? And besides, you can access upwork too on mobile browser. I access upwork only via my phone using desktop view setting.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chyvy(f): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Emmyk:

You raised good points. smiley But now that I've finished my connects for this month, it's to be looking upandan nau. cheesy . I actually wasted the connects this months, imagine, I finished it in 2 days... I was seeing works I can do, yet clients won't give me, despite the fact that I was the first applicant. In my mind I was like "just give me this job, it's something I can do perfectly!!" angry angry

I'll streamline my skills on there too, maybe it's too jampacked.
I'm on the 3 websites Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.

Thanks for the advice. smiley

Don't just apply to jobs, write quality proposals. Really doesn't need to be long. And I bet you'll never be able to use up to half of your connects per month. You don't need to be the fastest fingers first either, at the detriment of a quality proposal.

Streamline your niche, apply to jobs relating to it, get good reviews, and then you can scale up.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chyvy:

I do receive instant notifications both on upwork app and via mail. If you don't, you should enable your mail to receive notifications where you can be notified instantly. I guess you use an android? And besides, you can access upwork too on mobile browser. I access upwork only via my phone using desktop view setting.

Thanks, I will try that out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by orjense: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
A buyer will purchase a gig from you within 72 hours

WorkRuum is a startup Freelancer Marketplace created to offer freedom that meets individual workstyles, an environment to foster growth and entrepreneurship, where users can get work done at affordable rate and Freelancers can earn more and keep their earnings. Workruum doesn’t and won’t cream-off 20-30% of the fees, and will not charge any commission on works $5 or less – this is one of the financial rewards to the seller that set us apart from the rest. And there is no limit to the amount you (the Seller) can withdraw from your account.

For Buyers, whether you need one writer or an entire team of programmers, we help you find the right experts to power your success. Our platform will let you work effortlessly with freelancers anywhere and anytime, and our staff will help and match you with the perfect professional to deliver your work FAST and EFFICIENTLY. Say goodbye to business as usual.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by orjense: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Been to to workruum.com
khassy:

Hello, Thanks for checking me out. my name is Shain smith. I am an Author, Editor and Professional freelance writer. I love writing and I assure you of the best writing and proof-reading services you can get. I'm very meticulous, and organized on providing quality and excellent service.

Thank You.

Nigeria D bear Shain Smith abi

What does that statement mean, how do you organise on providing
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by orjense: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
If you tired of up who just increase their commission rate and service cost- maybe you should try workruum.com it's a new entrant int he gig economy. One of the founders is actually a New York Based Nigerian from what I heared. They are going to make it so easy that you can withdrw your funds directly into your bank if you don't have paypal etc
Take a look at them https:workruum.com

wisehouse:
welcome. Success
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Emmyk:

Bro, are you self taught on this audio thingy?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by orjense: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Been to to workruum.com
khassy:

Hello, Thanks for checking me out. my name is Shain smith. I am an Author, Editor and Professional freelance writer. I love writing and I assure you of the best writing and proof-reading services you can get. I'm very meticulous, and organized on providing quality and excellent service.

Thank You.

Nigeria D bear Shain Smith abi

What does that statement mean, how do you organise on providing
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
orjense:
If you tired of up who just increase their commission rate and service cost- maybe you should try workruum.com it's a new entrant int he gig economy. One of the founders is actually a New York Based Nigerian from what I heared. They are going to make it so easy that you can withdrw your funds directly into your bank if you don't have paypal etc

from what you heard? lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Emmyk:

Hey Upwork guru, now I finish the Job, I was told to set up how I will like to receive my money and the client is asking how to leave a full 5 star review, can you help me with that asap?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bomking4x: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Fixed!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
bomking4x:
Hello,
Please how can I edit my own review in Buyer Review on fiverr?
Singapore1
Beatzone
Others
Hope dem no knack you one star, just go to the order page on your PC, then click on edit(something like pencil).....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bomking4x: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
damola311:

Hope dem no knack you one star, just go to the order page on your PC, then click on edit(something like pencil).....

Lol... Na 5 star but my mobile auto correct go write nonsense for my own review grin
Have fixed it with chrome already, didn't see where to edit it on app.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
orjense:
If you tired of up who just increase their commission rate and service cost- maybe you should try workruum.com it's a new entrant int he gig economy. One of the founders is actually a New York Based Nigerian from what I <tyaun>heared</tyaun>. They are going to make it so easy that you can withdrw your funds directly into your bank if you don't have paypal etc

But you posted this in another thread..

orjense:
"WE" are looking for talented writers to fill order on our marketplace- visit https://workruum.com and get your first gig withing 24 hours.

So you "heared" or you're promoting your site?

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
damola311:

Hey Upwork guru, now I finish the Job, I was told to set up how I will like to receive my money and the client is asking how to leave a full 5 star review, can you help me with that asap?
Chyvy can handle this.

I do Fixed price works only.

Once the client confirms that the work is done successfully, both is prompted to write reviews.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
tomisinobm:

Bro, are you self taught on this audio thingy?
No. I learnt 60% from where I did my IT. The other 40 is self-taught.

Playing with it, you can learn a lot of things.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Emmyk:

Chyvy can handle this.

I do Fixed price works only.

Once the client confirms that the work is done successfully, both is prompted to write reviews.

what of adding of withdrawal means, is it compulsory I do it now or I can do it when the fund is cleared for withdraw?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Emmyk:

I have a real life friend who is fluent in French. He does the translations for me. I pay him.

I can connect you with him, if you don't mind, of course.
Abeg connect me to the guy na. Give me his contact.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello house!

Can a 60% verified US paypal receive funds and transfer as well?? I plan to withdraw to paypal any moment from now and then transfer to an exchanger's paypal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
tbliss22:
Hello house!

Can a 60% verified US paypal receive funds and transfer as well?? I plan to withdraw to paypal any moment from now and then transfer to an exchanger's paypal.
Yes, US PayPal can receive and transfer funds but cannot receive and transfer a huge amount of money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Francgoz:
Abeg connect me to the guy na. Give me his contact.
No qualms. Follow me back so I give you his WhatsApp number.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
damola311:

what of adding of withdrawal means, is it compulsory I do it now or I can do it when the fund is cleared for withdraw?
You can do that later. The primary is making the money. wink
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hi folks, this is one of my hottest days ever, 8 orders in queue in a single day. I can't even remember the last time I got such volume of daily orders. I don't even know where to start from, lol.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Emmyk:
You can do that later. The primary is making the money. wink
Thank God, I am good to go.... Contract ended
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Francgoz:
Yes, US PayPal can receive and transfer funds but cannot receive and transfer a huge amount of money.

Thanks, grin

I mean that 60%, will it receive conveniently and send to an exchanger?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
tbliss22:

Thanks, grin

I mean that 60%, will it receive conveniently and send to an exchanger?
Yes, I think so, as long the money is not huge.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Francgoz:
Yes, I think so, as long the money is not huge.

Ok thanks alot, and how market?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Francgoz:
Hi folks, this is one of my hottest days ever, 8 orders in queue in a single day. I can't even remember the last time I got such volume of daily orders. I don't even know where to start from, lol.

Guy, you bad gahn. What niche are you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbuMikey(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Adinije:
Outsource here on NL. But you need to increase delivery time to avoid disappointment. If your own deadline is 48hours, give your writer 24hours deadline. Incase he/she fails to deliver, you can still be able to DIY.

Send in the Jobs if You want to Outsource here, I'm ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.