Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1617353 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by masterz(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Nerdnextdoor:
This year, take the guesswork out of your jobs to make it great and attract more of that Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancing, Proofreading Jobs. Eliminate grammar errors. Easily improve any content. Services: Advanced Grammar Rules, Contextual Spell Checker, Vocabulary Enhancement, Plagiarism Checker, etc. Grammarly Premium gives you more. After all, a good freelancer would do anything for less stress and stronger writing skills. The premium feature thoroughly scans your content, looking for complex mistakes and typos. It also highlights if you need to change the entire sentence for better readability. Not to mention authors or anyone that needs flawless writing can use it. True that premium package is quite expensive which is why many avoid it. So, take this opportunity now to call/WhatsApp O7O68627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap rate while offer last.

Service delivered more than expected.

Tested and trusted.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Still very available at giveaway prices.
Nerdnextdoor:
Reach out to 07068627509 to grab your Grammarly Premium now that price are still very low.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please when last did you make withdrawal from Payoneer to GTBank?

Because i made a first time withdraw from Payoneer to my GTBank acct since Tuesday 10:45am and till now i am yet to be credited.

But in the email sent to me by Payoneer it was stated that i will receive the money same day and now it is over 48 hours.

SoftHeart:

This is good news.
A quick question please. Do you mean payoneer show you the exchange before you make the withdrawal?
I've been using GTB and the fund usually takes about 48 hours to be credited into the GTB account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
homebase:
Please when last did you make withdrawal from Payoneer to GTBank?

Because i made a first time withdraw from Payoneer to my GTBank acct since Tuesday 10:45am and till now i am yet to be credited.

But in the email sent to me by Payoneer it was stated that i will receive the money same day and now it is over 48 hours.

About two weeks ago. I don't understand the reason for the delay, my first withdrawal to GTB also lasted for more than 48 hours before I received a call from one of their staff asking if I was expecting a forex, I said yes, then she asked if I wanted it USD or NGN, I said NGN, then my account was created within a few minutes after she ended the call. After that first withdrawal, they usually created my account in the evening of the following day.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
Oh thanks for the swift response and hints.

I will contact the Payoneer customer support right away.

SoftHeart:

About two weeks ago. I don't understand the reason for the delay, my first withdrawal to GTB also lasted for more than 48 hours before I received a call from one of their staff asking if I was expecting a forex, I said yes, then she asked if I wanted it USD or NGN, I said NGN, then my account was created within a few minutes after she ended the call. After that first withdrawal, they usually created my account in the evening of the following day.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
fegori:

Still available

$5 ×10 USA buyers acct reviews available from 2 different accounts.

WhatsApp 08088446086
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
homebase:

Oh thanks for the swift response and hints.

I will contact the Payoneer customer support right away.

I'm just seeing your message.
You're welcome. I mean it was GTB staff that called me, the delay is usually from GTB, not payoneer. I still don't know why they usually delay the payment.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Surprise, surprise!

This evening i went to ATM to make a withdrawal and from the debit sms alert i observed
that there is an additional money to my credit balance suspected to be the exact money
i am expecting from Payoneer.

So i thought this people finally credited my account after i opened a support ticket this
evening and they don't send alert.

But on checking my bank transactions log, i see that the money have been credited
the same day i made the withdrawal but without email nor sms alert.

No wonder after requesting for withdrawal, Payoneer sent me an email that i will
receive the money that same day. That was so fast!

SoftHeart:

I'm just seeing your message.
You're welcome. I mean it was GTB staff that called me, the delay is usually from GTB, not payoneer. I still don't know why they usually delay the payment.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoftHeart(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
homebase:
Surprise, surprise!

This evening i went to ATM to make a withdrawal and from the debit sms alert i observed
that there is an additional money to my credit balance suspected to be the exact money

So i thought this people finally credited my account after i opened a support ticket this

But on checking my bank transactions log, i see that the money have been credited

That's good news.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Great thread...

enjiy!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 9:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Thank you very much Sir for the patronage. Your satisfaction is my utmost priority.
For those interested, please reach out to 07068627509 to grab your Grammarly Premium now at giveaway prices.
masterz:

Service delivered more than expected.

Tested and trusted.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by xactcore(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
fiverr review needed buyer account only
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by harryfloss: 7:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Hello Guys,

Who has experience with stripe here? Please get at me @ My whatsapp 0.8.0.3.1.8.7.5.2.7.5. Money is very much involved grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2020
homebase:
Surprise, surprise!

No wonder after requesting for withdrawal, Payoneer sent me an email that i will
receive the money that same day. That was so fast!

For GTB rate, how much was charged for bank charges and what was the naira exchange rate (if it was paid into your naira account).

Thanks in advance
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Vsammi1: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Hi,

Have you been looking for a

- software crack,

- WordPress themes or

- any course in the area of facebook marketing,

- Ecommerce,

- dropshipping,

- Copywriting

- YouTube marketing

- online business and

- programming.

I have 5 terabytes of files across these all areas.

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375 to get it

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shady2royce(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2020
Hello, Fiverr review is available in $5, $10.. 9ja account, check my signature to
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hi guys, I am available to help you reduce the workload on you. I am available for writing jobs right now. I know the problem you have with some writers is that they can not deliver quality work or they cannot meet up with the time demand. Attached to this is a sample of my work.

What you will get include:
Quality articles with SEO Optimization.
Contents with a clear call to action.
Plagiarism free articles.
Fast delivery
Affordable price

Please contact me now so that we can discuss further. My mail and a link to my telegram account are available on my profile.
Let me know if there is anything else.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oladayo63(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Besto:

$5 ×10 USA buyers acct reviews available from 2 different accounts.

WhatsApp 08088446086

Is it still available?

I need 2. One from each account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by oladayo63(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
I need Fiverr reviews from foreign buyer account please.

Contact me if you have.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Are you a blogger, content marketer, author, freelancer, proofreader, student, or you are just sending an email or posting content on social media? Using Grammarly premium plan can help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your work greatly. If you want to write error-free content, I strongly recommend you get Grammarly Premium.
So Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap offer.
Nerdnextdoor:
Thank you very much Sir for the patronage. Your satisfaction is my utmost priority.
For those interested, please reach out to 07068627509 to grab your Grammarly Premium now at giveaway prices.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shady2royce(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
shady2royce:
Hello, Fiverr review is available in $5, $10.. 9ja account, check my signature to

Review still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fegori: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
oladayo63:
I need Fiverr reviews from foreign buyer account please.

Contact me if you have.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
oladayo63:

Is it still available?

I need 2. One from each account.

Yes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:06am On Jan 27, 2020
Still very available. Get yours today
Nerdnextdoor:
Are you a blogger, content marketer, author, freelancer, proofreader, student, or you are just sending an email or posting content on social media? Using Grammarly premium plan can help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your work greatly. If you want to write error-free content, I strongly recommend you get Grammarly Premium.
So Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JafunmiFX: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
I'm still buying all clean PayPal funds
At a very good rate
Please inbox me for Swift deal

WhatsApp on my siggy!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JafunmiFX: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
‼️Still buying all your clean PayPal funds at a good rate

Please come inbox for Swift deal‼️

N.B escrow is allowed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by crowniran(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
Who is offering WordPress gig here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.