Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613010 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
odizeey:

But are you really interested? Or you dey joke?
I'm interested. I have an account already set, couldn't generate sales till they deactivated me because I couldn't verify with their specified IDs. I'll get an international passport if need be, after this virus dies down. No permanent National ID or driver's license for now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
samsard:
I'm interested. I have an account already set, couldn't generate sales till they deactivated me because I couldn't verify with their specified IDs. I'll get an international passport if need be, after this virus dies down. No permanent National ID or driver's license for now.
Okay. One thing I have learnt over time is that getting sales on Fiverr is not about the nice skill set you have and all. It's all about RANKING.
Yeah, some get orders through buyer's request and all but the best place to generate sales is on page one.

If you want more info pm me mk I whatsapp you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thetechhub(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
$10 reveiw available from a naija seller account. 4000 only
Dm now.
Whatsapp O8100354404
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
Are you chatting, texting, blogging, content writing, book writing, school-project writing or want to attract more clients with your Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing jobs? Then get Grammarly Premium today to spice up your writing and enhance its flow. With Grammarly Premium, your writing will be like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing write-ups that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniola1010(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
sholey4love:
This is Payoneer current rate as of today

1.00 USD = 378.28 NGN

How much is it at black market

I pay more than that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniola1010(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2020
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing.
I pay more than your aboki. I pay more than your bank.

Whatsapp me to sell via the link in my bio.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
eniola1010:
If you are not selling your payoneer to me then you are missing.
I pay more than your aboki. I pay more than your bank.

Whatsapp me to sell via the link in my bio.

Can you pay 420

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kanymann: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bulk Fiverr and Upwork reviews Available at a cheaper rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DesignHave: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
My People, Come and Join me celebrate oh.

After 280 sent offers on Buyers Request, I finally received an Order from there grin grin

Though the job is quite impossible so the Buyer will likely cancel, I'm just very glad to know that it's possible to get an order via that page. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
DesignHave:
My People, Come and Join me celebrate oh.

After 280 sent offers on Buyers Request, I finally received an Order from there grin grin

Though the job is quite impossible so the Buyer will likely cancel, I'm just very glad to know that it's possible to get an order via that page. cheesy cheesy
Praise the Lord. Try see if you go fit do am sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DesignHave: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
odizeey:

Alright Boss. Thanks. I'll try

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ronaldo77: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
hello everyone,

am new to this so i would appreciate all advice
i created a gig on fiverr for cold calling and just got an offer to call 800 uk numbers
what app or software would be best for me to make these calls without hitches
or do i use my Nigerian number ?

thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Doyin400l(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
ronaldo77:
hello everyone,

am new to this so i would appreciate all advice
i created a gig on fiverr for cold calling and just got an offer to call 800 uk numbers
what app or software would be best for me to make these calls without hitches
or do i use my Nigerian number ?

thank you

Buy a UK number or hide your number private
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by U4ure: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
how to create fivver username I have tried. so many time but not able to create one
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Are you chatting, texting, blogging, content writing, book writing, school-project writing or want to attract more clients with your Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing jobs? Then get Grammarly Premium today to spice up your writing and enhance its flow. With Grammarly Premium, your writing will be like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing write-ups that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2020
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates...
Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ronaldo77: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Doyin400l:

Buy a UK number or hide your number private

thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jhorjhor: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Has anyone ever deactivated their payoneer card before?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 4:22am On Apr 10, 2020
There should be a death penalty for Internet scammers.
Most scammers trolling around fiverr are Nigerians. It's a pity how while some young people are genuinely working on finding fiverr for daily bread another set from same Nigeria are prowling around trying to scam them of their hard earned money.

Who knows maybe finding fiverr is taking note and may one day sanction the whole Nigeria from their web due to the activities of these thieves.

There should be a death penalty for this crime. This people and callous and can kill.

Beside, I no longer see the option throughwhich i can report frauds on fiverr when messaged.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Zhirinovsky:
Most scammers trolling around fiverr are Nigerians. It's a pity how while some young people are genuinely working on finding fiverr for daily bread another set from same Nigeria are prowling around trying to scam them of their hard earned money.

Who knows maybe finding fiverr is taking note and may one day sanction the whole Nigeria from their web due to the activities of these thieves.

There should be a death penalty for this crime. This people and callous and can kill.

Beside, I no longer see the option throughwhich i can report frauds on fiverr when messaged.

Generally, I think the views and impression of most nigerian gigs and profiles on Fiverr have dropped considerably of recent.

Maybe it's linked to what you mentioned. However, I haven't come across a Nigerian scammer before.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Honestly, I got scanned twice on fiverr recently by Nigerians, after I submitted the complete job, they will let the order to be marked automatically, then go ahead o support and report. Fiverr will now cancel the order and refund them, I have written a report to fiverr support to look into it but it seems they don't really care about their sellers. God will punish all the scammers.
Zhirinovsky:

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2020
Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Nerdnextdoor:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DesignHave: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2020
odizeey:

Ehen. Update.
I did the job as you encouraged me to.

The Buyer just left me a 5-star review and a tip.
The first Buyer to ever leave me a tip. I really went above and beyond for this job sha.
Thanks. Now, I am not leaving Buyer's request page again.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chai!
Elibest693:
Honestly, I got scanned twice on fiverr recently by Nigerians, after I submitted the complete job, they will let the order to be marked automatically, then go ahead o support and report. Fiverr will now cancel the order and refund them, I have written a report to fiverr support to look into it but it seems they don't really care about their sellers. God will punish all the scammers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yes most Nigerian sellers gigs. now are relegated to the last search page

Most scammers there are Nigerians. Most use VPN even on upwork. We need to do something about this. These people are heartless!
joey150:

Generally, I think the views and impression of most nigerian gigs and profiles on Fiverr have dropped considerably of recent.

Maybe it's linked to what you mentioned. However, I haven't come across a Nigerian scammer before.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
DesignHave:

Ehen. Update.
I did the job as you encouraged me to.

The Buyer just left me a 5-star review and a tip.
The first Buyer to ever leave me a tip. I really went above and beyond for this job sha.
Thanks. Now, I am not leaving Buyer's request page again.

This is good to hear. More wins.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Zhirinovsky:
Yes most Nigerian sellers gigs. now are relegated to the last search page

Most scammers there are Nigerians. Most use VPN even on upwork. We need to do something about this. These people are heartless!

If that's true then it's very unfair. I've been on Fiverr for quite sometime but I've never ever seen my impression and views consistently this bad.

At a point I knew it had to be intentional. But if that's the case, then Fiverr has handled the whole thing badly. Are they trying to force Nigerians off their platform then?

What can you do about it? There are always going to be scammers wether we like it or not. I thought the whole verification and ID thing was to separate the sheep from the goat.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
joey150:

If that's true then it's very unfair. I've been on Fiverr for quite sometime but I've never ever seen my impression and views consistently this bad.

At a point I knew it had to be intentional. But if that's the case, then Fiverr has handled the whole thing badly. Are they trying to force Nigerians off their platform then?

What can you do about it? There are always going to be scammers wether we like it or not. I thought the whole verification and ID thing was to separate the sheep from the goat.

Maybe they should start verifying buyers too.
This stuff has cost me alot recently. Now, I'm struggling to meet up completed work stats to avoid demotion because of 2 buyers and both from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is one of the Nigeria scammer on fiverr. Avoid him.
He blocked me after tricking me on fiverr and his funds were reverses back to him by the support. All efforts I made to the support didn't work.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
Elibest693:
This is one of the Nigeria scammer on fiverr. Avoid him.
He blocked me after tricking me on fiverr and his funds were reverses back to him by the support. All efforts I made to the support didn't work.
If you read the thread well you will notice where it's stated to avoid Indians, Pakistan and the likes, Nigerians inclusive. There is no amount of dollars that you bid, immediately i notice you are from these countries, i will kick-off except you order my gig directly. even when you order my gig directly, the next thing i will do is to report to fiverr for cancellation, i have done this more often. moreso, some with fake US and the likes with vpn, but once i interact with them, i do notice. I know how the real US guys and other countries interact. all these are the reasons i am still in level 2 and i do get order almost everyday.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.