Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609251 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374
Still available.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 2:37am On May 01, 2020
Buying payoneer funds..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 4:54am On May 01, 2020
mrphysics:

I do not know. But you should contact your bank manager. Incase you want to send to an exchanger, I can pick it up.

I actually want to withdraw directly to bank
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 4:55am On May 01, 2020
samsard:
Try withdrawing but don't complete the transaction. You will be shown the transaction summary with the current exchange rate and charges if any. I doubt if the rate is bank dependent.

They don't show me rate, let me try that again sa
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 6:29am On May 01, 2020
Olatimide:

I actually want to withdraw directly to bank

Alright bro. What you should do is to try the withdrawal of a little amount of money. This way, you will be able to know the landing time, landing amount and if there are other hidden charges from your bank.

I initiated a $$ withdrawal to a dorm account yesterday (withdrawal to access bank) and it landed same yesterday. But if I had done same to a naira account (Zenith Bank), it will take sometimes because you will have to write a letter to your bank confirming source of fund and also exchange rate.

Direct bank withdrawal remains the best anyway.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2020
mrphysics:

Alright bro. What you should do is to try the withdrawal of a little amount of money. This way, you will be able to know the landing time, landing amount and if there are other hidden charges from your bank.

I initiated a $$ withdrawal to a dorm account yesterday (withdrawal to access bank) and it landed same yesterday. But if I had done same to a naira account (Zenith Bank), it will take sometimes because you will have to write a letter to your bank confirming source of fund and also exchange rate.

Direct bank withdrawal remains the best anyway.
It seems it may be bank dependant after all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2020
samsard:
Of course. Everything about withdrawal and exchanges has been extensively discussed in the past. But people don't want to read few pages backwards. But if you read previous 7 pages, you will learn everything about withdrawal to various banks. And people's experiences.

The best to me remains Zenith Bank, their rate is much higher.

I am however, picking $$ @N380/$ if it's up to $300.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 7:25am On May 01, 2020
samsard:

Yeah. You're right. First Bank has never contacted me for anything before they will credit my naira account. They also credit me between 24-48 hours depending on the day of the week one withdraw. Their exchange rates have been fair too based on the current general rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2020
My last withdrawal was to GT bank at 361/$ which is higher than when I was using first bank 359/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CowbellY: 8:53am On May 01, 2020
zofroc:
PayPal fund needed.
Fiverr review Available at a very cheap rate.

https:///2348021834083

This guy has opened another account

Cc : Tabbaz, Dominique.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2020
Olatimide:
My last withdrawal was to GT bank at 361/$ which is higher than when I was using first bank 359/$
How recent was that? That's poor considering the current exchange rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 9:49am On May 01, 2020
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS at 400naira/$ depending on amount. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374

Bonus: Review Buyers and Payoneer customers get to be added to my Fiverr Whatsapp Group.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2020
samsard:
How recent was that? That's poor considering the current exchange rate.

like 2 months ago actually
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2020
Olatimide:

like 2 months ago actually
Oh, it's higher than that currently. My last withdrawal two weeks ago was 382 or so
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2020
samsard:
Oh, it's higher than that currently. My last withdrawal two weeks ago was 382 or so

Okay Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:52pm On May 01, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2020
Guy, take this seriously now. Its now rampard on fiverr. My account got compromised today also and $395 was carted away. I have reported the case, I hope I get my money back. I will update you guys as to weather I get my money back or not.
Let me list things to avoid on fiverr and probably other freelance platform from fraudsters with my experience.

Maxcollins042:
Could it be that my Payoneer account has been hacked? I woke up this morning to discover that a certain amount of my Payoneer fund has been withdrawn to a particular account without my consent. This weird transaction occurred on the 15th of April and I don't remember performing any transaction at the time.

How possible is this and has anyone experienced such before? Below is the screenshot.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2020
First of all, never accept any suspecious link sent from client.
Never disclose your Gmail to client if the client insist on chatting outside the platform or better still, create a Gmail that is not associated to any of your account.
Never use same password on all your accounts and make sure your password is long, mix with numbers and all. You can have a password manager app to remember all your password.
Always activate 2 step security notification on your Gmail and all account including WhatsApp.
BELLOW IS THE SCREENSHOT OF THE SITE THE CLIENT SENT TO ME AND ALSO THE AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.
Lastly beware of Nigeria clients. Nigerians are the most fraudulent being on earth. That is why the few legit people operating are finding it very difficult to earn client trust.

Elibest693:
Guy, take this seriously now. Its now rampard on fiverr. My account got compromised today also and $395 was carted away. I have reported the case, I hope I get my money back. I will update you guys as to weather I get my money back or not.
Let me list things to avoid on fiverr and probably other freelance platform from fraudsters with my experience.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 9:24pm On May 01, 2020
Elibest693:
Never disclose your Gmail to client if the client insist on chatting outside the platform or better still, create a Gmail that is not associated to any of your account.
Never use same password on all your accounts and make sure your password is long, mix with numbers and all. You can have a password manager app to remember all your password.
Always activate 2 step security notification on your Gmail and all account including WhatsApp.
BELLOW IS THE SCREENSHOT OF THE SITE THE CLIENT SENT TO ME AND ALSO THE AMOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT.
Lastly beware of Nigeria clients. Nigerians are the most fraudulent being on earth. That is why the few legit people operating are finding it very difficult to earn client trust.

wow, sorry about this.

I have witnessed a lot of clients that do sent me links to click. I normally do click on it with my Gmail& Yahoo mail accounts that are not associated with any freelance or bank account. when you clicked on those link, it keep asking for username and password. At the end of the days, you won't see anything the client is talking about on those links.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2020
Elibest693:

this is bad, sorry about this. My principle is never to open any link from a client except file sharing sites links
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2020
Elibest693:

Nawa o

I have reported mine as well.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2020
Elibest693:

I fell for something like this months ago. I kept entering my mail and password like mumu even when it wasn't successful. I only got lucky because I used my insignificant email to access it.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2020
Maxcollins042:

Nawa o

I have reported mine as well.
When did you report yours?
And any response yet in recovering the funds?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2020
Elibest693:

When did you report yours?
And any response yet in recovering the funds?

I was told to expect reply in the next 3 to 5 working days.

The funny thing here is I don't remember clicking on any link bait. Not getting an email notification about the transaction is what startles me the most.

I believe this is a technical error from Payoneer's end.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2020
Elibest693:

That na spammer link na. You for no put your mail inside.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 4:31am On May 02, 2020
Maxcollins042:

I was told to expect reply in the next 3 to 5 working days.

The funny thing here is I don't remember clicking on any link bait. Not getting an email notification about the transaction is what startles me the most.

I believe this is a technical error from Payoneer's end.
Yeh. I think payooneer need to up their security system also. I still don't know how the person bypass my security question before withdrawing. I explained all this to their support in call. I think with your email alone even without a password. There is a way they bypass payooneer system security without checks. Best thing is never to leave your money inside.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Maxcollins042(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2020
Elibest693:

Yeh. I think payooneer need to up their security system also. I still don't know how the person bypass my security question before withdrawing. I explained all this to their support in call. I think with your email alone even without a password. There is a way they bypass payooneer system security without checks. Best thing is never to leave your money inside.
Did they say anything about refunding?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Spanishmario(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2020
$5 fiverr review available from US & UK buyer account...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Elibest693(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2020
Maxcollins042:

Did they say anything about refunding?
No, but hopefully, they might be able to get it back.
I reported immediately I got the transaction notification.
Maybe we could keep in touch 081 - 3596 2309. Whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Seylad2009(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2020
Zero level, few reviews, 2016 article niche, No warning, Nigeria fiverr account for sale with 6$ inside. Contact me at my signature if interested.
Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Comanche(f): 6:26pm On May 02, 2020
Hi Guys! For those of you on Upwork please I have a question about withdrawal. Ive accumulated my earnings to a point and want to withdraw. But I don't want to use the direct to bank method as it is 332 naira and I heard the rate is better using Payoneer.

So I registered for a payoneer account already. I want to know if I can transfer the funds directly from Payoneer to my gtbank myself without the use of an exchanger. Thanks.

P. S. I just need advice on how to get the best rate for my funds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.