Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612005 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demalo(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2020
GUYS PLEASE HELP OUT
demalo:

Guys review day is coming soon and my response rate is below 90%.. kindly assist me by sending me a message so I can get my numbers up..
One love!!!
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/7ecae15d65?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ambitiouschap1: 2:27pm On May 13, 2020
beatzone I can create a seller account always stuck at number verification

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vizboy(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2020
Payoneer Funds Needed.. Soft Rates...

We Also Buy And Sell Ghana Cedis and Kenya Shillings...

*Instant Payments...*

https:///2348067679195

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:39am On May 14, 2020
As an author, blogger, content marketer, freelancer, proofreader, student, or you are just sending an email or posting content on social media, I strongly recommend you get Grammarly Premium, this will help you avoid embarrassing typos and improve your writings greatly. If you want to write an error-free content, Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 now to grab your Grammarly Premium at a cheap offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 8:34am On May 14, 2020
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS @ 380/naira. RECEIVE MONEY WITHIN 10 MINUTES AFTER CONFIRMATION. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///%2B2348067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olyb(m): 1:09pm On May 14, 2020
Contact me for paypal withdrawals at very good rates from Fiverr, Upwork, Fivesquid and Freelancer.
Fast and instant payment.
Details in my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teemy(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2020
Can I send money from transferwise to Nigeria?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Spanishmario(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2020
� Plenty different countries number available for Fiverr phone verification and adding payment. Coupled with other sites.

� Fiverr review from US and UK buyer accounts available ($5 to $100)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valwezzy: 6:05pm On May 14, 2020
Please, what's the best payment method I can use to withdraw my funds from Upwork?

I want to get the maximum value for the time burnt there grin

Note - I have Paypal and payoneer account alongside my naija account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2020
Valwezzy:
Please, what's the best payment method I can use to withdraw my funds from Upwork?

I want to get the maximum value for the time burnt there grin

Note - I have Paypal and payoneer account alongside my naija account.
PayPal can be tricky if they decide to limit your account with funds. But they're much faster and have slightly better rates. I'd say Payoneer, you can always sell to exchangers with better rates if you feel 380+ is not fair enough to you. Or you can even withdraw to dorm account if for some reason you fancy that, or you want to sell to forex exchangers. Some Payoneer exchangers will buy at up to 400/$ if you have their MOQ.

PayPal rate is usually higher, but they charge fees of about 1.something percent these days so it's about the same rate as Payoneer. PayPal advantage is speed, you get it the same minute if you're withdrawing to card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valwezzy: 6:36pm On May 14, 2020
samsard:
PayPal can be tricky if they decide to limit your account with funds. But they're much faster and have slightly better rates. I'd say Payoneer, you can always sell to exchangers with better rates if you feel 380+ is not fair enough to you. Or you can even withdraw to dorm account if for some reason you fancy that, or you want to sell to forex exchangers. Some Payoneer exchangers will buy at up to 400/$ if you have their MOQ.

PayPal rate is usually higher, but they charge fees of about 1.something percent these days so it's about the same rate as Payoneer. PayPal advantage is speed, you get it the same minute if you're withdrawing to card.

Thanks a lot.
So my naija account can go and burn then grin

One more thing, do you have any good exchanger that buys at that rate?(390 - 400)?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 6:58pm On May 14, 2020
Valwezzy:

Thanks a lot.

One more thing, do you have any good exchanger that buys at that rate?(390 - 400)?
Am a legit payoneer exchanger. WhatsApp me https:///%2B2348067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2020
Valwezzy:

Thanks a lot.

I know of mytopexchange dot com. I haven't used any other I would recommend, but you can check the e-currency section, just do your due diligence on exchanger first.
Edited. One reputable exchanger, a female, advertised below me. I don't know her rate though.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 7:15pm On May 14, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LeiderJa: 7:18pm On May 14, 2020
Hello chiefs,

I made a fiverr account and added an SEO gig but there were no messages and even buyer request was dry. Then I made another gig for logo design but I'm still not getting even messages. I've been gunning for buyer request for the logo design but nothing yet.

Here's my link to critique my gig presentation: https:// www. fiverr.com/ users/nlia__

Remove the spaces. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valwezzy: 8:59pm On May 14, 2020
samsard:
I know of mytopexchange dot com. I haven't used any other I would recommend, but you can check the e-currency section, just do your due diligence on exchanger first.
Edited. One reputable exchanger, a female, advertised below me. I don't know her rate though.

All right, thanks a bunch!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bodelagos(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2020
i have registered on Fiverr since 2017 and I haven't make any sale still now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 12:23am On May 15, 2020
Bodelagos:
i have registered on Fiverr since 2017 and I haven't make any sale still now
Maybe you just sat down expecting miracles.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:35am On May 15, 2020
Are you chatting, texting, blogging, content writing, book writing, school-project writing or want to attract more clients with your Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing jobs, then get Grammarly Premium today to spice up your writing and enhance its flow. With Grammarly Premium, your writing will look like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing write-ups that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 8:06am On May 15, 2020

Bring all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid withdrawals for Instant Payment..

I Buy funds from $50 and above - rates are good.

Contact details on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 8:22am On May 15, 2020
samsard:
I think it's specific to some Payoneer accounts. I don't get charged any fees and I know some who told me one of his accounts is that way too.

Yes it is. One of my payoneer accounts has never been charged any fee. I withdraw from Fiverr and the fund is available on my payoneer account instantly with zero charges. Even my mastercard was never charged when I received it. I have been operating the account at zero cost both receiving and sending.

My first payoneer account gets charged $1 if I want to wait for 2 days to receive the fund or $3 if I want it within 2 hours

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 8:30am On May 15, 2020
Hey can someone help me . I'm stuck in number verification page when registering on Fiverr .. how do I get around this
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by samsard(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Yes it is. One of my payoneer accounts has never been charged any fee. I withdraw from Fiverr and the fund is available on my payoneer account instantly with zero charges. Even my mastercard was never charged when I received it. I have been operating the account at zero cost both receiving and sending.

My first payoneer account gets charged $1 if I want to wait for 2 days to receive the fund or $3 if I want it within 2 hours
I wonder why it's that way and how Payoneer makes money off of the account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2020
prettytasha:
Hey can someone help me . I'm stuck in number verification page when registering on Fiverr .. how do I get around this

Stuck?

You aren't getting the verification code?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2020
samsard:

Hello, I have a UK PayPal account, what is the easiest way to get money out of it to a Nigerian account?

Any ideas?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 10:07am On May 15, 2020
joey150:

Stuck?

You aren't getting the verification code?
I've received the code , but can't enter it .
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:39am On May 15, 2020
prettytasha:

Install hackers keyboard enable it and try again it will work
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2020
prettytasha:

Fiverr has been doing some website upgrades. Possibly why.

Give it sometime and try again later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 10:46am On May 15, 2020
joey150:

Fiverr has been doing some website upgrades. Possibly why.

Give it sometime and try again later.
like this has been happening for the past two months
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prettytasha(f): 10:46am On May 15, 2020
Ikiso206:

Install hackers keyboard enable it and try again it will work
let me try that is the app on play store?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2020
prettytasha:
like this has been happening for the past two months

Two months?

Clear your browser cache and cookies and then try again with a new account and number.

I suppose you're trying to open a new account?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.