Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt (66537 Views)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by aboyaji(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2016
Who is to blame?

The church that allowed it or the person that printed the banner?

"wordwild"? For real?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by funnynation(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Maybe the church meant ''wild''. The present state of some Nation now is truely wild. Nothing wey I go see for church banner dis days wey go suprise me.. I don see ''Oku di over ministry Abuja.. Na only for dis town u go see five diff churches for same street and three diff churches for same building..

Nairaland official comedian.

You know what FTC be like.. I dedicate this to my babe.. Siena247

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by MzPecs(f): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2016
gringringringrin

WorldWild ko, WorldDomestic nii

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by coaco(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
cool For sure the word is wild in all this new generation church.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Karlovich: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2016
Breakthrough, miracles and religious rituals, hardly will u see such banners about morality. I wonder if the likes of warren buffett or even your own dangote (a muslim )also pray for breakthrough, nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2016
End time church with end time illiterates as members

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by aboyaji(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Somebody call 911 (lalasticlala)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by pyyxxaro: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2016
Make I go boil rice

Brb

3 Likes

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Willgates(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Maybe the church was responsible for the typo. Unfortunately, they couldn't afford an extra cost for editing, so they left it like that.

Maybe "wordwild" is really what they meant. Talk about wordplay.

However, since we are looking for who to blame, I want to freely donate the blame to the op for putting this up just to ridicule the church.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by simplemach(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2016
May be the church's headquarters is located in the forest, and thats why it is a 'wild' church.

3 Likes

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Thank God Satanists are educated. People be giving their life to a dead Jew and losing their brain in the process. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by cold(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Lmao..nobody cares about the spelling. Nigerians in their haste for miracles and quick fixes will attend any church or visit any con with the tag; 'man of god'.
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by skedemi(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by TreasureTayo(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2016
LOL. WETIN WE NO GO SEE.. SOME PEOPLE GO SAY NA NAIRA DOLLAR PALAVA COS AM OO angry grin angry angry

Abeg, na dem sabi... But wait, WORLDWILD KE

3 Likes

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by vizkiz: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2016
so?

Let us be realistic here...that is a typographical error. You had to take a picture to mock the church or what? All in the name of getting likes or making frontpage right

There are some things we should make fun of...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by LaurelP(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2016
But is the world not wild?
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by amunkita(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Could it be the church is situated in a Zoo

Abi the pastors calling is to tame Wild demons animals...

1 Like

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
This is purely the printer's error

1 Like

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by kceewhyte(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Zico5(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Good, but this can only be seen and found in south east of Nigeria. Kudos. Breakthrough and miracle hours as if we re selling a lucrative materials

1 Like

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Larryhoover(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
That implies they would have wild creatures within their congregation...
All in the name of making money they tagging themselves badname
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by demo4ril97(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
Why complain?, afterall an average reader can understand.

None is born perfect if he couldn't spell world-wide then OP should have addressed this issue to the church. Let me ask you are you mocking the church?.

Am a Muslim and i don't see anything wrong if I saw something wrong in the other religion and give an advice, this thread shouldn't have made Font Page.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by onosprince(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Promxy94(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
aboyaji:
Who is to blame?
"wordwild"? For real?
guy u stay at Etche or Aba road
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Gee001: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
The pastor will tell the congregation it is called "Daring to be Different "
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by daramz1(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Leave trash for LAWMA
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by NinaArsenal(f): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Ok
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by 5starmilitant: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Over to Lie mohamed. He's best for the job(blame game).

The person that printed the banner is an IPOB: the zombies

But funny churches dey PH sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by 6digitscomrade: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
blame will smith...na him cuz d inspirational banner...WILD WILD WEST...lol
aboyaji:
Who is to blame?

"wordwild"? For real?
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by Smellymouth: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
grin
Re: The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt by hottathanfire(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Dullards everywhere!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eternity Is Real! / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / Day 2 || Glorious Transformation || GCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.