Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! (1968 Views)

Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Hollicom(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2016
YET PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN IS BAD AND CORRUPT!

By Yusuf Yisau

1. He built 150 almajiri schools yet Goodluck is bad.

2. He revived railway that was comatose for over 28yrs. Lagos-Kano route, Lagos-Southern Ogun air conditioned train route, Ajaokuta-Warri standard guage route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH-Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra-city train routes, Makurdi-PH airconditioned train route, Abuja-Kaduna standard guage route. Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage route ongoing. And about to kick start Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route yet Goodluck is bad.

3. He established 12 federal universities yet Goodluck is bad.

4. Massive road reconstruction across the country (25000km). Benin-Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu-Abakaliki, Onitsha-Owerri road, Kaduna-Maiduguri road, East-West road, Parts of PH-Enugu road & Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing yet Goodluck is bad.

5. Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing yet Goodluck is bad.

6. He dredged River Niger yet Goodluck is bad.

7. Improved in power supply from 2500mw to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants yet Goodluck is bad.

8. He revived the automobile industry with the new automobile policy spurring Nissan & Hyundai e.t.c to assemble / produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors. First in the history of Nigeria, he joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries yet Goodluck is bad.

9. He remodelled airports to international standard, built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos, Kano, Abuja &Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport yet Goodluck is bad.

10. He signed Freedom of Information (FOI) bill that past leaders refused to sign yet Jonathan is bad.

11. He revamped the agricultural sector. Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes - FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice production yet Goodluck is bad.

12. He gave women 35% affirmative to women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Maryam Muktar as the first ever female Chief Justice of Nigeria yet Goodluck is bad.

13. He was able to contain the outbreak of Ebola disease yet Goodluck is bad.

14. He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil. Previously it was 60 tankers yet Goodluck is bad.

15. His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country yet Goodluck is bad.

16. Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar-- CNN yet Goodluck is bad.

17. He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair & credible elections in the history of the country( 2011 and 2015 elections ) yet Goodluck is bad.

19. He does not interfere with the electoral and judiciary system. Elections in Imo, Anambra & Edo for example. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly yet Goodluck is bad.

20. Under his government, political assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past.

Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, Funsho Williams, Marshall Harry, Aminisoari Dikibo, Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola, NBA chairman, Barnabas Igwe and his wife Abigail Igwe? In whose governments were all these murdered?

I can give you about 100 high profile political assassinations in Obasanjo's civilian rule alone yet President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is bad and so unacceptable to you.

- Concerned Nigerian.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by hitman2015: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2016
He sat and watched a few "privelledged" nigerians cart away trillions, and millions die with abject poverty. Yet u said he aint bad. angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by bokohalal(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2016
Nonsense .
If GEJ supporters have to be trying so hard to make the Ineffectual Buffoon an achiever , it shows that he did not live up to expectations. His achievements should speak for itself.
Goodluck Jonathan presidency is an example of how a leader could cause mass depression , disappointment and disillusionment in the led.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Pavarottii(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
My message to APC; " You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time" Abeg keep it coming. The Zombies must be healed from their disease. Until they r healed we won't stop telling them GEJ was the best president ever.

16 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Pavarottii(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2016
hitman2015:
He sat and watched a few "privelledged" nigerians cart away trillions, and millions die with abject poverty. Yet u said he aint bad. angry
Mention who he gave trillions. U know Dasuki is only charged for 19billion? And he is still saying he is innocent. So who did he give money to personally that u know? If u can't give me names. Don't quote me.

8 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by simplemach(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Wether the zombies like it or not, #IrepGoodluck

11 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2016
End time kwaruption fight by a gworo chewing being.

Quote me n die

6 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Oyiboman69: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Gej is definitely not bad,he is weak....
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by biazarre(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Pavarottii:

Mention who he gave trillions. U know Dasuki is only charged for 19billion? And he is still saying he is innocent. So who did he give money to personally that u know? If u can't give me names. Don't quote me.
ar u so blind to see ao corrupt n wasteful ur bread winners administration was? I don't kn wy some Nigerians stoop so low into saying blasphemies all because of some crunched bread..... u ar even supposed to b crucified!!...... quote dat!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Time is an AGENT of Realization, Revelation and Recovery.......APC should apologise to Nigerians for all the Lies and Empty Promises.

TrueSenator has Spoken cool

6 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by yungpowers(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Exactly
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by kYjelly2: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2016
biazarre:
ar u so blind to see ao corrupt n wasteful ur bread winners administration was? I don't kn wy some Nigerians stoop so low into saying blasphemies all because of some crunched bread..... u ar even supposed to b crucified!!...... quote dat!!!!

I'm not defending GEJ, but since your blood is hot and you're looking for ready made corruption cases, may I also recommend the case of Fashola's 78 million naira personal website?

Here, you even have a more winnable case as he admitted to the amount.

Will you lead the charge to send Fashola to jail?

The case is simple, with glaring evidence!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by thundafire: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2016
bokohalal:
Nonsense .
If GEJ supporters have to be trying so hard to make the Ineffectual Buffoon an achiever , it shows that he did not live up to expectations. His achievements should speak for itself.
Goodluck Jonathan presidency is an example of how a leader could cause mass depression , disappointment and disillusionment on the led.

mumu dy railway system na,the universities he created,the almajiris skool dat he built 4 ur brodas

2 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2016
are u saying that for good six years, all these 20 are the best u cld come out with?

besides, keep lying, okay?

power generation to 6,000MW for naija?

10 power stations?

revamped agriculture abi it happened to be there when it blossomed?

I biliv u forgot who set up BOA and made loans available for farmers.

you forgot who ensured that CASSAVA was revamped by even creating a policy that ensures its inclusion in our flours.

you forgot who made land available for farmers and established farm institutes across all nation?

I meant, the power plants and the agriculture, u seriously forgot OBJ!!!

the first woman to head the house was during OBJ...

free and fair elections: I am sure u deliberately omitted ur eastern region.

I have not time for u...

go on lying...

1 Like

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2016
Pavarottii:
My message to APC; " You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time" Abeg keep it coming. The Zombies must be healed from their disease. Until they r healed we won't stop telling them GEJ was the best president ever.
sad
Pavarottii:
sad sad sad Eyaaaa... still sad, abi?
Pele, sad Pele sad

soo gbo?
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Pavarottii(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
biazarre:
Mention name and u didn't mention a name he gave money! And u still quoted me after I warned u. My brother if GEJ is a thief, OBJ, ABACHA, BANBAGIDA, BUHARI and all past leaders are Devils. Cos they were the ones that finished the country and looking at GEJ's achievements u will know he is a more conscious thief.

3 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by SonOfEl(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
are u saying that for good six years, all these 20 are the best u cld come out with?

besides, keep lying, okay?

power generation to 6,000MW for naija?

10 power stations?

revamped agriculture abi it happened to be there when it blossomed?

I biliv u forgot who set up BOA and made loans available for farmers.

you forgot who ensured that CASSAVA was revamped by even creating a policy that ensures its inclusion in our flours.

you forgot who made land available for farmers and established farm institutes across all nation?

I meant, the power plants and the agriculture, u seriously forgot OBJ!!!

the first woman to head the house was during OBJ...

free and fair elections: I am sure u deliberately omitted ur eastern region.

I have not time for u...

go on lying...

Keep living in denial....

4 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by blackpanda: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pavarottii:

Stop telling lies!
Dasuki has never claimed innocence, rather he has implicated several others in his theft! And 19billion is not "only"! List of those who benefitted from GEJ largesse is so long: aneni, metuh, badeh, amosu...practically all jonathan's allies were thieves, including Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by mrmetoo1: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
6000MW.. wonderful!! Even Jonathan himself didn't know he did this. Go check the records when GEJ was handing over, power generation was at 1300+MW, meaning they couldn't manage the assets we had well. Most of what GEJ did work power stations is recommision.

As far as roads, 2nd Niger is ongoing, please for how long have they been where they are? Ordinary Apapa-Oshodi they didn't finish. Lagos-Ibadan no where close to 1/10th finished.

They claim they spent billions on airports yet ACs didn't work, roofs were leaking everywhere, amenities as basic as toilets couldn't be used because of how nasty they were. To say they renovated then to world standard means the OP is telling a bold faced lie or has never been to any of these airports or doesn't even begin to understand what a world class airport looks like. Then these new terminals that were built I guess you're talking about invisible terminals. I'm talking about new ones built not under construction because OP didn't say under construction, he said five were built. Op please kindly show us these built new terminals.

As far as railway, during elections we were spotting the thing here and there. It was like spotting a comet, where are they now? Even during the elections how many people relied on it as an alternate means especially during the paralyzing fuel scarcity before handover.

Fair elections yet we all heard the tapes where the military were obviously used to determine the outcome in Ekiti. A tape that none of them have denied.

I swear some of you think Nigerians have leaky brains like Jonathan airport roofs. We'll never forget the atrocities and the high level indiscriminate theft that went on under Jonathan. He wasn't a good leader, hate it or love it. Just facts

3 Likes

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by luvinhubby(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
biazarre:
Present your superior arguement & forget insults.

1 Like

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by biazarre(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
kYjelly2:

I'm not defending GEJ, but since your blood is hot and you're looking for ready made corruption cases, may I also recommend the case of Fashola's 78 million naira personal website?

Here, you even have a more winnable case as he admitted to the amount.

Will you lead the charge to send Fashola to jail?

The case is simple, with glaring evidence!
so fashola admitted to spending 78m on personal web? n u were there wen he was admitting to dat?.... I don't support politicians in nigeria because of their selfish interest.... buh wen sometin is abnormal, we av no choice buh to cry out foul..... jona administration was notin buh bunch of corrupt parasites wu were ready to suck us dry!!!
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Misterdhee1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
He said "mere stealing, u call it corruption", and you say he wasn't a bad leader?
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by biazarre(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
luvinhubby:

Present your superior arguement & forget insults.
sorry abt dat.....it was da urge!!!
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by 912(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lwkmd!!!! This post should be moved to the jokes section.

1 Like

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by biazarre(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pavarottii:

Mention name and u didn't mention a name he gave money! And u still quoted me after I warned u. My brother if GEJ is a thief, OBJ, ABACHA, BANBAGIDA, BUHARI and all past leaders are Devils. Cos they were the ones that finished the country and looking at GEJ's achievements u will know he is a more conscious thief.
.....conscious thief!!! .....… seems I like dat..
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Opinedecandid(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Don't mind those 'liars'.
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Train station in Aba, revived by Jonah the Otueke man.

1 Like

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by paschu: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
hitman2015:

If you are not chronically silly, you would have known that (just like the 2016 budget) the claim of phantom but unproven embezzelments is a scam designed to keep misserable folks excited.
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by paschu: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
hitman2015:

Yet you forgot that your god earmarked nearly 2 BILLION naira for his annual household upkeep in 2016 only. Yet that was the same set of expenditures GEJ made due with about 500million. STILL YOU ARE HERE TALKING CHAFF. Don't you have any shame?

1 Like

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by WATCHOVER(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Stop telling lies!
Dasuki has never claimed innocence, rather he has implicated several others in his theft! And 19billion is not "only"! List of those who benefitted from GEJ largesse is so long: aneni, metuh, badeh, amosu...practically all jonathan's allies were thieves, including Jonathan!
You head look dusty. I guess you need some sense make it clean

1 Like

Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by blackpanda: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
WATCHOVER:

You head look dusty. I guess you need some sense make it clean

SHUT UP.
Re: Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt! by peacengine(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
GEJ administration never experienced any inconclusive election grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Gov Ugwuanyi Delaying The Biggest Foreign Investment In Africa? / Why The Igbo Blame Yoruba For Everything That Affect Them / Take A Look At Breakdown Of Buhari Key Appointments So Far From 6 Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.