Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Has The Naira Devaluation Affect Your Fashion Style ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Has The Naira Devaluation Affect Your Fashion Style ? (428 Views)

Advertise Your Fashion Business On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / Check Out My Fashion Style People. *pictures* / 4 Inridible Genevieve Nnaji Latest Ankara Fashion Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has The Naira Devaluation Affect Your Fashion Style ? by ratchy: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
I can't imagine what is happening everywhere all because of naira devaluation, I went to make my hair yesterday and the beautician was telling me that all the prices has increased from what it used to be, I said what ? Please I am not buying human hair neither am I fixing Brazilian hair . I want to make my natural hair .she said neither am I adding artificial or my natural that the prices has changed and I said okay o. Then I asked , madam what could be the reason is not as if I want to use ur hair cream nor your comb and you not buying a new cutting comb just to make my hair .her response was - u see don there make u dey find reason o shey no be Nigeria u dey stay my sister na dollar make everything go up ooooo. And she also advised I should do hair that will last me longer than I used to before because she can't guarantee what her prices will be from today . I asked myself what is Happening? I kept thinking up till this morning. Thinking of going for a hair cut grin

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Arrivals!!!! / Designer Stainless Steel Jewelry. Quality Guaranteed. Call/whatsapp 08121810749 / Creative Designer Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.