Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

UNILAG: SPOKEN WORDS- Dean Of Student Affairs Drives Me Mad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG: SPOKEN WORDS- Dean Of Student Affairs Drives Me Mad (756 Views)

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / Unilag Dean Of Medical Sciences (wicked) / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG: SPOKEN WORDS- Dean Of Student Affairs Drives Me Mad by PresaLounge: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2016
We walked into UNILAG
As we set out on life’s road.
With our Fathers and Mothers
Hoping to reap what they sowed.
But life has not been easy on us
And that is one thing I'm here to discuss

As I'm here talking to you all, I can affirm
Only few students were given hall of residence
With or without bed spaces
This i feel is due to DSA's negligence
Perhaps to them we don't exists
We are not human; we are beasts

I wonder how a friend of mine would have survived
If not squatted by a good Samaritan.
Is it a crime he chose to school in his fatherland
This is one question i still don't understand
He came all the way from Port Harcourt
Ask me? Isn't it time we sued the DSA to court

Truth! The DSA drives me mad; They drive me insane
I cannot hear well; They've damaged my tympanic membrane
Because I don't sleep well; I get home late at night
And have to wake up, even before the morning light
By eight, I've got to be ready for Mr Taiwo's lecture; Not a minute past
Else, he'll chase me outta class

Nay! I'll never leave a word unsaid, I'll tell how i feel
Transport have exhausted our cash; we can't afford a good meal
Yet! The lecturers aren't helping at all
They treat us as if we're from Cameroon
Chasing us out of the classroom
I ask? Do they think we were all born with a silver spoon

I'm saying this bold and clear without mincing words
The DSA are liars; They are load of tiny rods
Tell them! Tell The DSA they've driven me insane
They are ________; I'll say it over and over again
What do they stand for? I need them to explain
They aren't bothered at all about our very pain...

AKINBOLA KEHINDE RIDHWAN 

The cry of a frustrated student, we do really hope the Dean of Student Affairs would do something about this as they have done in the past, showing they are for the students

SOURCE: www.presalounge..co.ke/2016/02/spoken-word-dsa-drives-me-mad.html?m=1

Picture source: Google

1 Share

Re: UNILAG: SPOKEN WORDS- Dean Of Student Affairs Drives Me Mad by jemype(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2016
I wish u went to covenant university
Re: UNILAG: SPOKEN WORDS- Dean Of Student Affairs Drives Me Mad by waikiki(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
this year, the male students will have the worst of it. as the accommodation in the school is not even enough, the management of the school in their infinite wisdom has decided to turn two male hostels; Sodeinde hall and Eni-Njoku hall, to post graduate hostels. in other words, regular students will no longer have access to these hostels and that means no accommodation for about 800 to 1000 male students. we need divine help in this country!!!!!!!
Re: UNILAG: SPOKEN WORDS- Dean Of Student Affairs Drives Me Mad by KoladeKoded(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Same shiii over here in OAU

(1) (Reply)

Nabteb Ssce 2016/2017 May/june Official Timetable With Some Help/solution To Pas / Lasu 2016/2017 First Admission Screening Exercise (100 Level) Is Out! / OAU New VC: Court Adjourns Case, Acting VC 'may' Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.