Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories (37623 Views)

The Difference In Peak Milk Satchet I Noticed / 1 Ingredient Banana Ice Cream / Satchet Water Producer On Strike In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
smiley
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by BizBayo: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
ketiya
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by abere888: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
CARLOSZ:
How many of you bought this with their offering money every Sunday?

It was 10 kobo
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by san316(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yeahp
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Primary school things. grin

I later moved on to supreme.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Realhommie(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oh, hell yea i did... From #1 to #2 to #5..... Op dn't go there and rake ooooo, na ice cream of life be that..
We even heard stories of ladies making the milk one wiv breast milk, Lolz..
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by kalosky: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
It's a good as mixing milk, sugar n milo putting in d fridge then allowing it 2 block. D said ice cream ws full of colour.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by abere888: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
alanposh:
End time ice cream then I was in end time sec sch
Yes o, it was 10 kobo
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by canalily(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Who is selling this half bag of garriundecided
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by kepal99(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ok... Am on FP. ;DOk... Am on FP.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by kolinzoviola(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
That's condense
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by MistaBabz: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hehehe just laffin in remembrance of those funny days that 10 pple will share 1 of it #ChildhoodSweetDie

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by addikt(m): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
alanposh:
End time ice cream then I was in end time sec sch

Is this all about end time, some people will never be reasonable for once , so sad you're the first to comment and you spoilt the fun....where is thy brain oh ye human ??

**ADDIKT**
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by ginteriors: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
We have taken in lots of dangerous substances... not sure NAFDAC exists at that time
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Izygab(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Almost all of us did. But God still loves us

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
lorri or sobo by name
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by blaquemyc: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
you're probably a perpetually broke kid if you never bought that poor man's ice cream
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by gazzy01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
We call it condense, take it after school and also within the sunday school service, lied that you want to make use of the toilet where as you went to mama condense shop. The white was produce with cowbey milk, while the chocolate was produced with tea and the colour with colourine (Green, yellow, Blue,pink and more). What a great food and drink memory.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by fortunechy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
wen obi wz a boy
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by XaintJoel20: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
mikechibuzor:
We would fold our hand like there is money in it and walk past our parents for them to know we went for offering...the rest is history.
Was Dasuki your church member.. Thinking you learnt that from him..
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by blaquemyc: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
MistaBabz:
Hehehe just laffin in remembrance of those funny days that 10 pple will share 1 of it #ChildhoodSweetDie
the first guys to suck it usually drink off all the flavour leaving only water for the last ones on the queue
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Vince77(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
mifavour:
lipsrsealed who didn't do this?
indomie generation didnt.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by nogoarea(f): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
welle I can remember wen I use to steal my mum's coin to go and buy.. she nearly kill me.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by SolexxBarry(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Even kids of yest are saying who didn't do dis undecided undecided

But wait oo,who didn't do this grin grin grin
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by onunwa21(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mama Kelechi give me blue colour
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Vince77(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
brandnew3:
Primary school things. grin

I later moved on to supreme.

u na big boi dat time b dat na.
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Mashkov: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Condense to sure ju grin grin grin grin
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Naomite(f): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kai how time flies.
It was sold 4 #1 naira den, b4 d price suddenly increase to 2 for #5
I usually drop #10 and pick #5 change in d offering basket so dat I will buy d "ice cream" after d church closes grin
I love d white 1 more cos it test like sour milk
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by mifavour(f): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Vince77:
indomie generation didnt.
yes sure...i actually meant people of the 90s and below.. happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by Ibelong2God: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Chai the tin sweet pass Coldstone, click like if you agree grin if you don't agree, raise up your hand, hit it against your 3rd leg grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
you are crazy
Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by sukkot: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
wtf is dat ? colored water ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Buy This Satchet Ice-Cream? Memories by temietope01(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
I love the white one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Milky Garri Doughnuts / 7 Surprising Things You Could Do With Eggs / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.