Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Join Me In Moving Idomaland Forward, David Mark Appeals To Onjeh, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join Me In Moving Idomaland Forward, David Mark Appeals To Onjeh, Others (631 Views)

UK Appeals To Nigeria To Abolish Death Penalty / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me In Moving Idomaland Forward, David Mark Appeals To Onjeh, Others by chuksoyo21(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2016
Former Senate President and winner of the February 20 Benue South Senatorial District re-run election, David Mark, has appealed to his main challenger, Daniel Onjeh of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to join him in moving Idomaland forward.

The Peoples Democratic Party chieftain disclosed this during his maiden press conference after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC declared him as the winner.

“I want to thank all sons and daughters of Idomaland because this victory is for us, not for David Mark. I also want to urged those whose political interest might have clashed with mine to join hands with me in moving Idomaland forward,” he said.

He declared that election is over and all efforts must be geared towards the betterment of the people. “You (media) heard the result before me because I was sleeping when it was declared. I want to thank the support of the people and promised that I will not disappoint them. The youth stood by me”. “The election is over and I am ready to serve Idomaland again,” he added. Dismissing calls by the APC that the election should be declared inconclusive, Senator Mark said his major concern is on how to ensure that Idomaland is better than it was in the past, adding that strength is in unity.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/join-me-in-moving-idomaland-forward-david-mark-appeals-to-onjeh-others/

Re: Join Me In Moving Idomaland Forward, David Mark Appeals To Onjeh, Others by Gracito(f): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
I wonder what new stuff he'd do, after 16years. Well, their Choice
Re: Join Me In Moving Idomaland Forward, David Mark Appeals To Onjeh, Others by palao: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
ok
Re: Join Me In Moving Idomaland Forward, David Mark Appeals To Onjeh, Others by highpriest4: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Onje na food o
Re: Join Me In Moving Idomaland Forward, David Mark Appeals To Onjeh, Others by wilcox(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mark is back again. I wish this man will just breed a young woman /man that will take his place come 2019.
That will make him a great man to behold in Idoma land.

(1) (Reply)

How We Arrested Boko Haram Suspect In Sapele – Alhaji Umar / Where Is General Gowon? / Why Aishia Buhari Should Condemn Abductions Of Christian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.