Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job (623 Views)

What If The Only Prayer I Say Is; 'The Lord's Prayer'? / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Virgins Speedily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job by agwunchauc(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Father in heaven I come to you this day with an open heart. I have reached a point in my life right now where I need you most. I need you to intervene on my behalf and help me find a job. For so many months now, I have been jobless. My hopes and dreams of ever finding anything to do seem to be dashing away each passing day, and I can’t understand it father. I have come to you this day; with my hopes renewed and my faith built in you ever so strong lord.
Help me to get a job father. Take me out of my misery and let your river of blessings and favor flow in my situation. When others are being selected and taken for jobs, May I be part of them. Connect me in high places, and let my situation never remain the same father. I thank you for listening to my prayer. I have hope and faith that you shall turn my situation around for the better. Thank you lord God. In Jesus name have I prayed, Amen.
Re: Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job by kilode100(f): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
agwunchauc:
Father in heaven I come to you this day with an open heart. I have reached a point in my life right now where I need you most. I need you to intervene on my behalf and help me find a job. For so many months now, I have been jobless. My hopes and dreams of ever finding anything to do seem to be dashing away each passing day, and I can’t understand it father. I have come to you this day; with my hopes renewed and my faith built in you ever so strong lord.
Help me to get a job father. Take me out of my misery and let your river of blessings and favor flow in my situation. When others are being selected and taken for jobs, May I be part of them. Connect me in high places, and let my situation never remain the same father. I thank you for listening to my prayer. I have hope and faith that you shall turn my situation around for the better. Thank you lord God. In Jesus name have I prayed, Amen.

Amen!! May God hear your prayers.
Re: Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job by paix(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Maybe God wants you to create a job and become your own master, instead of seeking for job here and there. Good luck anyhow.
Re: Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job by darkenkach(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
You think God will give you a job? think again.
Re: Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job by agwunchauc(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
darkenkach:
You think God will give you a job? think again.
yes God will do it ok
Re: Please God Answer My Prayer: I Really Need Job by darkenkach(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Keep typing your prayer on NL..

(1) (Reply)

We Are Planning To Get Married. Can We Have Sex? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/16 / Click me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.