Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 (1781 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Conversion Programme - 2016 / The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 / Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XVI Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by CodecJay(m): 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.Procter and Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Northern Internship Programme

Job ID: 1504219
Requisition Number: IME00000189

Job Description
The Internship drive is for final year NORTHERN students.
Our aim is to pre-select exceptional under graduates for future internship openings in Procter and Gamble.
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only graduates with second class upper degree and above will be considered this time.
The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c.
Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos, Ibadan and Agbara.
Qualifications
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only fresh NORTHERN graduates who are yet to serve will be considered this time.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Read More:
http://theeagletech..com.ng/2016/02/procter-and-gamble-northern-internship.html
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by datjohn(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
How far? Got an aptitude test invitation mail yesterday.
Anybody wit me?

1 Like

Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by BrTune: 10:36am On May 03, 2016
Yap. I got too. But I can't go dur to skl ish...How was d exams?
datjohn:
How far? Got an aptitude test invitation mail yesterday.
Anybody wit me?
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by datjohn(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2016
BrTune:
Yap. I got too. But I can't go dur to skl ish...How was d exams?
Oooo... It was Lagos center dat wrote today. Mine is tomoro (Abuja)
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by BrTune: 9:19pm On May 03, 2016
Ok.
Then, Is urs by 8:30 too?
datjohn:

Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by justchill(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2016
datjohn:

Hi bro...please was the venue sent to you I am still trying to figure that out because there was no venue in the mail sent to me.
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by datjohn(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2016
BrTune:
Ok.
Then, Is urs by 8:30 too?

Am so sorry, cudnt respond earlier coz ma phone was dead all day. But I wrote d test 1st batch.
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by datjohn(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2016
justchill:

Hi bro...please was the venue sent to you I am still trying to figure that out because there was no venue in the mail sent to me.

Did u get to write d test? A mail indicating venue was sent n dats wat I used to locate. I apologize for d late response coz I had flat battery all day since last night.
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by BrTune: 10:49am On May 06, 2016
Did u have an interview immediately afterwards?
datjohn:

Am so sorry, cudnt respond earlier coz ma phone was dead all day. But I wrote d test 1st batch.
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by datjohn(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2016
BrTune:
Did u have an interview immediately afterwards?

While waiting for d interview, 2 of us were dismissed on d reason dat we've already done NYSC n dey won't put up with dat.
We left d oda 3 dia though.
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by BrTune: 10:58am On May 07, 2016
Eya, pele.
The Lord is ur strength, just keep applying at other places.
Anyway, I proceeded 4 the Interview, as me I am in final year law.
They sent me a success email, that I passed, and that I need to come to Lagos for the final interview and to meet their partners.
I told them, I am bout to begin exams and so can't come immediately, but I plan 2 be in lagos arnd Sept for my Law skl ar VI, so when I come to Lagos in Sept/November, I will have the interview.
They sed they will get bck to me sha...I'm still waitn tho'
datjohn:

While waiting for d interview, 2 of us were dismissed on d reason dat we've already done NYSC n dey won't put up with dat.
We left d oda 3 dia though.
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by datjohn(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2016
BrTune:
Eya, pele.
They sent me a success email, that I passed, and that I need to come to Lagos for the final interview and to meet their partners.
I told them, I am bout to begin exams and so can't come immediately, but I plan 2 be in lagos arnd Sept for my Law skl ar VI, so when I come to Lagos in Sept/November, I will have the interview.

Thanks Buddie.
I wish d best for u too. Tho am a lil scared abt d fate of ur present unavailability to dem.
Either way, I hope they wud reconsider u at d latter time.
Re: Procter And Gamble Northern Internship Programme 2016 by xploiter(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Hi bro. I applied for this year and I've done the first online test. Writing the second test this weekend. What was your experience with the second test? Did you later have the interview? Thanks

BrTune:
Eya, pele.

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity In Ikeja / House Of Freeda Is Currently Hiring / Graduate Trainee, Customer Service Executives And Administrative Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.