Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Rottweiler temperament - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler temperament (1462 Views)

Cute Male Bb Nd Smart Healthy Gsd For Sale,both Sex,good Temperament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rottweiler temperament by dochman779: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
This Argument Or Question Goes To Rottweilers Handlers And Breeders. Came up with an argument with a friend which u guys will be interest to hear or know in the character of a rottweiler. As we all know d Rott was generated or should I say breed from a wolf but d question here is dat Rottweiler is dangerous? like a fully grown pure rott about from 5years is dangerous, difficult to control and do attack its owner or handler which makes owner to eliminate them. this statement came from a friend who I told am about to acquire rottweiler. but to me it depends how u bring it up from puppyhood. post ur experience with relevant evidence if possible and have fun in this educative argument on rottweilers. thanks
Re: Rottweiler temperament by blackboy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
I have a rot. A male. Almost a year old. No problem whatsover. Love the dog. Doesnt bark unnessarily. No violent to me or any of my household. Easy going strong will against other dogs. But my female caucasian shepherd 2 years old does not take nonesense from him. Any sign like he wants to attack me or any family member she quickly steps in to tackle him.
i was scared of gettin him back then with all the crazy stories Ive heard bout rots but now Ive gotten another n better picture. Im proud to be a rot owner.
another thing though he doesnt bark like the other dog (My caucasian shepherd can bark for hours unending driving me nuts) you will be impressed- like thunder.
Rots are worth the hype
Re: Rottweiler temperament by blackboy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
I have a rot. A male. Almost a year old. No problem whatsover. Love the dog. Doesnt bark unnessarily. No violent to me or any of my household. Easy going strong will against other dogs. But my female caucasian shepherd 2 years old does not take nonesense from him. Any sign like he wants to attack me or any family member she quickly steps in to tackle him.
i was scared of gettin him back then with all the crazy stories Ive heard bout rots but now Ive gotten another n better picture. Im proud to be a rot owner.
another thing though he doesnt bark like the other dog (My caucasian shepherd can bark for hours unending driving me nuts) you will be impressed- like thunder.
Rots are worth the hype. No regrets whatsover. Im considering a neo or boerboer or doberman to add to the pack
Re: Rottweiler temperament by dochman779: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
blackboy:
Rots are worth the hype. No regrets whatsover. Im considering a neo or boerboer or doberman to add to the pack

are Caucasian dat agressive
Re: Rottweiler temperament by anochuks08(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
I own 3 rotties and hopefully, will add 2 more rotweillers to them before the year runs out. Rotties are wonderful dogs, when they are puppies, train dem up the way u want them to be, bond with them and understand them. Again, make sure U make the rules, there are no rooms for mistakes. They are loyal and obedient to their Masters.
Re: Rottweiler temperament by dochman779: 5:18am On Feb 22, 2016
anochuks08:
I own 3 rotties and hopefully, will add 2 more rotweillers to them before the year runs out. Rotties are wonderful dogs, when they are puppies, train dem up the way u want them to be, bond with them and understand them. Again, make sure U make the rules, there are no rooms for mistakes. They are loyal and obedient to their Masters.

u just prove your point
Re: Rottweiler temperament by icesmooth: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2016
Hmnn, As against naive opinions of some people, Rotts are very strong, ruthless but yet d best family guard & loyal companion one can keep. I have raised quite a number of breeds (boerboels, pitbull, GSD english bulldog) but Rotts has come to stay for me. 5 yrs and counting now... being keeping ONLY rotts & most I have had at a time is foru (4) and they are massive sizes yet adorable pets around my 3 & 1 yr old kids.

Simple rule is..... raise them right, establish your dominance/authority, spend time with dem & socialize dem well with ur family. Rotts loyalty to the family has no limit.

I keep getting the best feeling how my rotts ferocious barks can make a giant size visitor shit his pants yet my kids slap dem around & feed them hand to mouth like teddy toys.

Rotts all the way. I am bloody tempted to post pics of the massive sizes i got...looolll.
Re: Rottweiler temperament by dochman779: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2016
icesmooth:
Hmnn, As against naive opinions of some people, Rotts are very strong, ruthless but yet d best family guard & loyal companion one can keep. I have raised quite a number of breeds (boerboels, pitbull, GSD english bulldog) but Rotts has come to stay for me. 5 yrs and counting now... being keeping ONLY rotts & most I have had at a time is foru (4) and they are massive sizes yet adorable pets around my 3 & 1 yr old kids.

Simple rule is..... raise them right, establish your dominance/authority, spend time with dem & socialize dem well with ur family. Rotts loyalty to the family has no limit.

I keep getting the best feeling how my rotts ferocious barks can make a giant size visitor shit his pants yet my kids slap dem around & feed them hand to mouth like teddy toys.

Rotts all the way. I am bloody tempted to post pics of the massive sizes i got...looolll.

posting pictures is also allowed

(1) (Reply)

Female Slant Back German Shepherd Pup For Sale / Terrifying 33ft Anaconda Discovered Lurking In Caves Near Dam Construction Site / Super Adult Male Lhasa Apso For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.