Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. (1282 Views)

While The President Was Away / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick / See What This Oyinbo Tweeted About Nigeria While The President Was In USA (foto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. by Lvlink(f): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, don't ignore this!

I know some people will come here to insult me, but pls note, I'm not wishing the president death.

But what I saw in my dreams were very serious. The president had to be carried to his car from an official event! He could not move his neck, and his body was so stiff.

I'll have to stop here cos am not a good narrator of dreams, I just managed to say the once I remembered.

For those who are very and genuinely concerned, pls #PrayForThePresident

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. by kilode100(f): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Is the president not like 80yrs old, Nothing shocking about your dreams..

18 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. by MalcoImX: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
You'd be lucky if you were sick like this at your late 70s.
Re: I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. by dikeigbo2(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Falling sick is normal to any living being, especially an octogenarian, its normal and not to be celebrated.
Re: I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. by kumakunta: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Op go treat maleria fever Asap
Re: I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. by nnachukz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
wake up. stop dreaming again, the President has already lost control of the economy. His neck is stiff as you saw it because he doesn't listen to advice. He could not move because he sticks to his decision even if the masses are dying as a result of his decision. So all you dreamt about has come to pass. Now wake up and prepare breakfast for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. by Lvlink(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
nnachukz:
wake up. stop dreaming again, the President has already lost control of the economy. His neck is stiff as you saw it because he doesn't listen to advice. He could not move because he sticks to his decision even if the masses are dying as a result of his decision. So all you dreamt about has come to pass. Now wake up and prepare breakfast for me.
Re: I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. by Lvlink(f): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
kumakunta:
Op go treat maleria fever Asap
if you love the president, you wont joke with my dreams! Watch and see!
Re: I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
May your dream not come to pass. The President will remain healthy, I don't want him to have any excuses as to why he is messing Nigeria up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Army Discovered In A Bus...pics / Video: Watch The Missing Chibok Girls In New Video- CNN / The First Mayor Of Enugu Was Fulani...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.