Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill (47788 Views)

Davido: "I Have Been Dating Chioma For 5 Years" / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2016
olihilistic:
I beg enlighten me on how he got his money.I know his not a politician.everytime I go hear omo baba olowo.and I no no the source of the money
. . . . Biography, Life history of Deji Adeleke.... Google it bro, you will be more enlightened.
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Maximus85(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2016
TunezMedia:
Pop star, Davido in his feature on American publication, Fader revealed that his collabo with popular American rapper Meek Mill for his hit track, Fans Mi cost him a whooping $200,000, that's like N80million now...

While some may consider the amount too much for a feature it didn't bother the O.B.O star, whose father, Chief Adeleke is worth $300million.

http://hoelofofo.com/i-paid-200000n80mn-to-feature-meek-mill-davido/

Hmmm. When all I need to change my life around is just N400,000 to start up my oven dried catfish business.
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by ernie1234(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good for the expansion of Nigeria Music
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Temysteve(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
Fair enough...anyway,Fans Mi became popular in Africa and in the rest of the world tho...I bet he raked 10times the amount he paid to meek..so that's what's up.
shoo, dat song wey dey promote drug and gangsters..
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by haykinzz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
And so fucking what? I paid more than that to get admission into OAU as a medical student!....

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by creamyzone: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
vosquare:
Still no award to show for it grin grin

Lol. Are you in this country at all...
Davido has won all the awards available both locally and internationally more than any other Nigerian artiste except psquare, tuface and dbanj. Only these three has more than davido. At his young age and short career, it is highly commendable. Please stop hating and just accept that the boy is talented. How many kids of billionaires do you hear their names. Most of them just follow their dads like zombies. But david adeleke created his own name and even more popular than his dad right now. Look at the osinachi remix, his input has boosted the song's profile and projected humble smith's image globally. Back to the topic, paying meek mill to feature isn't a waste of funds but a good marketing strategy which raked in more millions for him. Its all about showbiz. When you remove the biz aspect then the show is useless...

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Goridoe(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
[size=13pt]PLS DONT USE THE PRESENT EXCHANGE RATE... WHY CANT U BE MORE ACCURATE? AS AT THEN DOLLAR WAS 190.... SO ROUGHLY HE PAID 38M TO 40M... NO DEY OVER HYPE FOR HERE ABEG... SO TO FEATURE RICK-ROSS NKO? HOW MUCH? GO ASK PSQUARE...

MAKE UNA PARK WELL JAWE... TCHEEEW..!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by mjswthrt(f): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
Oya everybody start clapping.....Mtchw
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by fortunechy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
waste of resources......i only got to know him tru nikki minaj...........the guy luks so so much abakiliki guy.mchteeeew!!! i wonder wen naija artiste will stop this wastefull resources.
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Temysteve:
shoo, dat song wey dey promote drug and gangsters..

So? it Ain't new to the world of hiphop...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Neorhymz(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
creamyzone:

Lol. Are you in this country at all...
Davido has won all the awards available both locally and internationally more than any other Nigerian artiste except psquare, tuface and dbanj. Only these three has more than davido. At his young age and short career, it is highly commendable. Please stop hating and just accept that the boy is talented. How many kids of billionaires do you hear their names. Most of them just follow their dads like zombies. But david adeleke created his own name and even more popular than his dad right now. Look at the osinachi remix, his input has boosted the song's profile and projected humble smith's image globally. Back to the topic, paying meek mill to feature isn't a waste of funds but a good marketing strategy which raked in more millions for him. Its all about showbiz. When you remove the biz aspect then the show is useless...

Nice talk creamy. Some people just hate cos they r too lazy to think straight. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by ninodaniel(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
we r all dust and to dust we shall return. we should spend our money more on charity for wat shall it profit a man to gain d whole world and lose his soul

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by xp17(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
so his exchange rate is 400naira to a dollar undecided undecided BTW, the exchange rate at that time was 180naira to a dollar, which is like 36m naira. grin
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by BABANGBALI: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
This davido I dey craze walahi
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by nepapole(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Omo OLORI GBESKE yiiii
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by habsydiamond(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Meek Mill no even talk reach 2 minutes for the video oooo. 200k dollars. God pick my call fast fast.
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Mangaipeekay(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
Fair enough...anyway,Fans Mi became popular in Africa and in the rest of the world tho...I bet he raked 10times the amount he paid to meek..so that's what's up.

Miss forget about that story na wash, they can't boast of giving back to the society only watches, houses and baby mamas they have pregnanted
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mangaipeekay:

Miss forget about that story na wash, they can't boast of giving back to the society only watches, houses and baby mamas they have pregnanted

I don't care what they are boasting...all rappers are doing these even those in R&B too..I only care how that FANS MI became popular..it was international.
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by donhils: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
The conversion rate when he paid $200K and the rate now are not the same. So in effect, it was less than N40m when he paid. All the same, big money but don't over blow the whole thing.
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by massaumar(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
olihilistic:
Buooohari this boy needs probing
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by kenzysmith: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ok hw take concern us na ok make everybody begin clap for u ode
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Just imagine on this hot monday person dey tell me how much davido pay meekmill, e go make rain fall? Shebi p-square feature ric ross, iceprince feature french montana and reekado, don jazzy feature wale, dem no tell us how much dem pay. Davido case different
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by MztrChukwu(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wuuworld:
Poverty is a Bastard
200k Dol just to feature one;;;;
God pick my calls!!!!

Infact call me,i dey with my phone all day long..
Hustling and waiting for the Lord!

Why do you believe everything you read?
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by MztrChukwu(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
habsydiamond:
Meek Mill no even talk reach 2 minutes for the video oooo. 200k dollars. God pick my call fast fast.

With the way you're sounding, You get airtime to call so?
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by crystabella: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
wow 80million and it didnt win a Grammy hmmm
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
the Nigerian celebrities are paying their dues now but i hope they are collecting same amount from their Ghanian counterparts. http://gistmaniac.com/
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by KaBabs1: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
ShakurM:
For a feature of less than 16bars. Abegii joor, Meek mill $200k my black ass . Even Kanye West charges like $100k. Davido too like jara angry

lol its possible, you might pay just $100k for feature but it doesn't cover for a video appearance. He prolly paid a $100k more for the video appearance. you dig?
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by ShakurM(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
KaBabs1:

lol its possible, you might pay just $100k for feature but it doesn't cover for a video appearance. He prolly paid a $100k more for the video appearance. you dig?
I dig bruh. Probably and maybe hotel reservations for accommodation and all that
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by Tomasboy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
Psylas:
Davido always telling us how he spends his chicken change, people wey whorth billions of dollars no dey make nois

that's when dollar is cheap
what happened to Tupac? Has he resurrected ? shocked
Re: Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill by KaBabs1: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
ShakurM:
I dig bruh. Probably and maybe hotel reservations for accommodation and all that

exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Sonia Ibrahim And Her Soldier Lover / Drama Between Davido, Chioma, Sophia Momodu / DJ Cuppy Uses Don Jazzy As Meme In New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.