Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark (767 Views)

Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark by rammer87: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FbrlUESgzxo/Vsm0TK7R1jI/AAAAAAAIZA0/ifmjUYceAGY/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Following David Mark's declaration as winner of the Benue South Senatorial re-run, a Mass service was held this morning at the former Senate President's residence to celebrate his victory.

Speaking after the service, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chietain appealed to his main contender, Daniel Onjeh to join him in moving Idomaland forward.

"I want to thank all sons and daughters of Idomaland because this victory is for us not David Mark. I also want to urge those whose political interest might have clashed with mine to join hands with me in moving Idomaland forward.

Source: http://manwordk..com/#/#/photos-mass-service-held-at-residence.html
Re: Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark by Omenkata: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist!

this year is definitely a bad year yo become an apc vagabond vulture
from Bayelsa to Rivers, Taraba, AkwaIbom, abia, delta now benue grin

cc

ngeneukwenu

Re: Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark by skelewu404(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chai
Re: Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark by eyeview: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
I don't think I've ever seen David Mark this humbled.
Re: Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark by ApcSucks: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Omenkata:
Buhari is a terrorist!

cc

ngeneukwenu
Re: Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark by aresa: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Only in Nigerian you see crooks loot and steal, build church and mosque, do thanksgiving and attribute their loot and success to God...

What a warped country..
Re: Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark by ddippset(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Omenkata:
Buhari is a terrorist!

cc

ngeneukwenu
From being the biggest party in West África to being the biggest party in Nigeria to being the party that will be in power for 60 years to counting states small small like bayelsa, rivers, Akwa ibom, taraba and so on, like person wey de sell okro. Soon it will be 'we are in control of 6 local governments in AkwaIbom, we have 10 in edo' bla bla bla. See how useless you have become? He calls himself omenkaka, sounds like a name of someone who should be a chief priest in some forest somewhere, maybe okija shrine. Go hibernate and stop being a nuisance to your children.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mass Service Held At The Residence Of Senator David Mark by boneruns(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nothing shows that a catholic mass is held, looking at the picture. I can't see any catholic priest nor a mass altar. They may probably be holding a family prayer or house fellowship

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE:EFCC Transfers Colonel Adegbe, Former ADC To Ex-president Jonathan To. / Senate Throws Out Bill To End Gender Discrimination / Photos What The World Is Turning Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.