Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

A Must Read! Why I Hate Buhari – Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Must Read! Why I Hate Buhari – Yemi Alade (731 Views)

"I Hate Makeups" - Simi (Photo) / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read! Why I Hate Buhari – Yemi Alade by skop: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade says she regret voting for President Buhari due to the current economic challenges the country is facing.
According to the singer who recently held her album ‘Mama Africa’ listening party in London, Nigeria’s current situation especially the ‘Naira’ is not what she hoped for when Nigerians voted for change. In her words.
“This continuous rise in naira to dollars exchange makes no sense!! At all, this is not the change I expected. She further questioned;
read more@naijafeat..con and drop ur comment freelly no shakig grin
Re: A Must Read! Why I Hate Buhari – Yemi Alade by Sunnymatey(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ye, cus all the millions naira u ve made in naija bcame nothing after exchanging to pounds or dollers. Soorry
Re: A Must Read! Why I Hate Buhari – Yemi Alade by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
CHAI footballers like JOHN OBI MIKEL will soon start granting loans to banks.
Re: A Must Read! Why I Hate Buhari – Yemi Alade by skop: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
skop:
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade says she regret voting for President Buhari due to the current economic challenges the country is facing.
According to the singer who recently held her album ‘Mama Africa’ listening party in London, Nigeria’s current situation especially the ‘Naira’ is not what she hoped for when Nigerians voted for change. In her words.
“This continuous rise in naira to dollars exchange makes no sense!! At all, this is not the change I expected. She further questioned;
read more@naijafeat..con and drop ur comment freelly no shakig grin

(1) (Reply)

This Fake Naval Officer Was Arrested, Weeks To Wedding / Adorable Photo Of Footballer Jude Ighalo And His Daughter / So This Man Had A Thing For Other Men...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.