Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! (840 Views)

Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) / Lere Olayinka Lambasts Falana Over Fayose's Frozen account / Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! by DickDastardly(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Errrrm ...... let nobody come here and tell me how we need to diversify the economy with this our current abysmal power generation and supply.
Neither should anybody come here to opine about exportation cause that is also a long term pipe dream.
What we need now is AN EXTRA ORDINARY EMERGENCY NATIONAL ECONOMIC RESCUE CONFERENCE just like the Aparo shooter Prof suggested. Here they will brainstorm and come up with temporary and long term way out of this economic quagmire and we all will start the application of the policies arrived at immediately.
But will the one way traffic minded General agree Stubbornness is a deadly disease. This is no time to pretend to be rigid. Great leaders are always dynamic and flexible. We will not continue to grumble, as we will rise en masse against the system when the hardship becomes unbearable.
People are being sacked daily. Companies that are supposed to do the manufacturing are closing shop daily. Prices of things are skyrocketting daily. The Dollar keeps soaring further away from the Naira like an eagle. etc
Buhari swallow your pride, admit you dont know it all and save Nigeria today. If you like continue listening to Lai Mohammed's senseless lies. But if you will, declare this state of emergency on the economy and do the needful, and history will be kind on you.

I do not need to remind you how urgent it has become to make this move so as to stop the free tumble of our economy down the rubicon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! by Harryzon(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
buhari claiming boss since 1983___forget he won't do it

1 Like

Re: Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! by LRNZH(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dickbastardly....

In fact the moniker is an aberration. And he wants to fight Buhari. Wonders will continue....
Re: Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! by Sunnymatey(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Baba: pls Osinbade u can represent me, am already on my way to Afganistan.
Re: Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! by doublewisdom: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tear the dullard to pieces and throw him to the dogs jare!

2 Likes

Re: Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! by DickDastardly(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
doublewisdom:
Tear the dullard to pieces and throw him to the dogs jare!
cheesycheesy now thats harsh. but he needs to get moving before Nigeria gets zimbabwearized. l am afraid he cares not about the job losses and other ills in the economy. hence his laid back approach angry
Re: Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! by DickDastardly(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
LRNZH:
Dickbastardly....

In fact the moniker is an aberration. And he wants to fight Buhari. Wonders will continue....
The idea is Prof Wole Soyinka's not mine. We really need urgent steps now before it all gets worse.
....now about monickers... yours says LRNZH.... meaning
L.iving
R.eminder of
N.igerian
Z.oological
H.abitat
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dickdastardly Lambasts, Blasts And Tears Buhari To Shreds Over Bad Economy! by LRNZH(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
DickDastardly:

The idea is Prof Wole Soyinka's not mine. We really need urgent steps now before it all gets worse.
....now about monickers... yours says LRNZH.... meaning
L.iving
R.eminder of
N.igerian
Z.oological
H.abitat
tongue

GEJ is our chief zoologist mind you.
grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Travels, My Take / Ex- President Jonathan, Kofi Annan, Tinubu For ALM Awards / $2.1bn Arms Probe: How Bello, Yuguda Diverted N1.5bn, EFCC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.