Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Meg Masha, Afro Girl Of Lagos In "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meg Masha, Afro Girl Of Lagos In "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" (823 Views)

Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) / Actress Meg Otanwa Looks Sizzling In Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meg Masha, Afro Girl Of Lagos In "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" by Orikinla(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Meg Masha, the natural Afro Girl of Lagos. From "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary series by Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima in the megacity of Lagos, Nigeria.
See her in the video clip from one of the locations on https://www.instagram.com/orikinla/.

Meg Masha is a fast rising Nigerian actress and model, the Face of Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema in 2013 and featured in the MasterCard Cashless TV commercial.with more than 1,059, 035 views so far on YouTube.

Re: Meg Masha, Afro Girl Of Lagos In "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
u make sense
Re: Meg Masha, Afro Girl Of Lagos In "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
praizeblog:
u make sense
Thanks.
Re: Meg Masha, Afro Girl Of Lagos In "Sights And Sounds Of Lagos" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Orikinla:
Thanks.
u welc sir

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not An Artist I Take GOD Beg Una" - Don Jazzy / International Star Ciara To Arrive Nigeria Today / Afro: Naija Female Celebs Rocking The Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.