Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) (888 Views)

The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / Fresh Battle Between IGP And The Leadership Of The Senate / Anambra Apc Primary; A Battle Between A Competent And A Poppet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by timidapsin(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Another video from me again smiley smiley

Hilarious battle between a Cock and Bird
Kinda funny because to my amazement the bird actually won
Reminds me of David and Goliath!

Animals can be motivational at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2h9nu1jhI0

cc: Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 oam4j
Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by ladyF(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Although the bird was tiny compared to the big cocck (this sounds wrong...I know), grin the little bird won the battle hands down because it could fly. Moral of the story: don't dwell on your weaknesses, focus on your strength and make the most of it.

1 Like

Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by timidapsin(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mostwanted sinaj tobenanaa come see this
Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by timidapsin(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
grin
you are here again smiley
Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by ladyF(f): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
timidapsin:
you are here again smiley
lol but you harsh o, you wan create topic, come get FTC on top grin
Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
That little bird fought his mountain of a problem and won. It had the rooster spinning in circles at times. cheesy
Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by timidapsin(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:

lol but you harsh o, you wan create topic, come get FTC on top grin
and you destroyed my plan.. sad ...
My next video would be about the hilarious Ladf smiley
Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by ladyF(f): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
timidapsin:
and you destroyed my plan.. sad ...
My next video would be about the hilarious Ladf smiley
lol hope I get FTC on the next one too grin
Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by timidapsin(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:

lol hope I get FTC on the next one too grin
Am sorry you won't cause I would be 10times faster than you wink na me dull myself today
Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by ladyF(f): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
timidapsin:
Am sorry you won't cause I would be 10times faster than you wink na me dull myself today
Chai grin cry
Re: Must Watch!! Hilarious Battle Between A Cock And Bird(video) by Chazzyboy: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladyF:
Although the bird was tiny compared to the big cocck (this sounds wrong...I know), grin the little bird won the battle hands down because it could fly. Moral of the story: don't dwell on your weaknesses, focus on your strength and make the most of it.
wetin be cock

(1) (Reply)

Largest Exploded Space Rock Falls Into Earth / Uniport Students' Protest; A Tribute To Peter Ofurum / Transfer Contacts From Samsung/lg/htc/sony To LG G5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.