Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Run Your Fashion Business From Your Home - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Run Your Fashion Business From Your Home (477 Views)

Advertise Your Fashion Business For FREE To Over 300,000 Fashion Fans In Nigeria / Advertise Your Fashion Business On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State / Starting A Fashion Business (all You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run Your Fashion Business From Your Home by femokuc0: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Run your Business/services from your Home
Are you a business owner, a manufacturer or a service provider?
Do you have a real business address to share with customers, business partners, & investors?
Then take advantage of our business to consumers (B2C & B2B) www.nkwo.com.ng portal to create a meeting point between you and your customers and Communicate with your customers in real time. The portal www.nkwo.com.ng is a platform between sellers and buyers to either sell or buy legitimate goods on the Internet in Nigeria.
The portal provides a platform for sellers to advertise their goods at no fee to thousands of people across the globe seeking for such products or services.

How do i start?
Go to www.nkwo.com.ng and list your product. There're lots of things to sell from product categories, there is no limit to what you can sell.

What tools do i need?
Upload product pictures, List your product and interact with buyers.

How do i know when buyers reply to my products?
You will receive automatic notification in your email inbox with the email id of the buyer so you can contact them directly

How do i notify my friends when i list new products?
Click the share icon at the bottom of your listing and share the information with friends across your network.

Do i need to pay for this service?
It’s absolutely free. No fee, no commission.

How do I get paid by my buyer?
Terms of payment are between seller and buyer.

Try risk-free! www.nkwo.com.ng building the largest B2B website East of the Niger
Partners and sponsors are wanted call 07038657497, email femokuc0@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Scarf Factory Made Sun Precaution Scarves, Beach Towel For Women / Kyliemakeupsamples / What Do Travel Looks Like!!! Visa Processing, Ticketing And Reservation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.