Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? (910 Views)

Woman Threatens To Abort Baby If Her Pregnancy Announcement Doesn’t Get 4K Rts / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Shocking And Shameful Photo: What Is Wrong With Teenagers Of Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? by talk2archy: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Be frank please..

2 Shares

Re: Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? by Gidoka(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? by Tylerdan(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
She loves Butter. I will fall over with laughter. Had a similar scenario with Powder and my daughter.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Snap her, go and bathe her and always remember to hide my butter

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? by Tmex(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
favoured234:
Snap her, go and bathe her and always remember to hide my butter
na so
Re: Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? by lomprico(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cuddle n kiss her, take a pic like you did to show her when she is grown. How cute. kiss
Re: Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lool!! grin All these Naughty babies.. thank God for them, the world would've been a very boring place.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? by njiasi30(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin dat's kid 4 u, dat is why u should always keep things(esp harmful things) out of dere reach.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Will You Do To Your Baby If Found In This Condition? by EfemenaXY: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
No pancakes for breakfast, that's for sure. embarassed

Then pick up baby for a wash. No, I'll probably trip over with her. cheesy

Will mop up better from the floor first then take little madam for a wash head-to-toe. Meaning I'll have to fix her hair again. sad sad

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep Because My Room Mate Snores Like A 19th Century Motor Engine / Wow!!!!!! / Thunder Struck Man On Daughter's Wedding Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.