Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigerian Bookies And Their Unique Features - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Bookies And Their Unique Features (655 Views)

How To Beat The Bookies, Without Them Even Knowing / Operation Ruin The Bookies with FOOTBALL FIXEDTURES & FREE BETTING TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bookies And Their Unique Features by Opistorincos(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
The below post is my very own compilation of Nigerian bookies and things that makes them different from the others

KOKOBET : Only few punters have heard about this bookmarker and this is because they are still new in the business and due to the fact that they did not do too well in introducing Nigerians to what they have to offer.
The only unique thing about this platform is the "cash out" feature i.e they offer you an option to withdraw a certain percentage of your winning while your bet is still on or when you are about to lose your stake.

MERRYBET : This bookmarker has been around for a while now and below are the things I have noticed from my own personal user experience:

* No commission on deposits : Merrybet does not remove any sort of commission from your deposits unlike some other bookies i wont like to mention.

* Fairly big odds : They do not have the biggest odds out there but I can authoritatively tell you they have averagely big odds.

* Fastest payout duration : I have utilized almost all the betting platforms in Nigeria but merrybet has been the only bookmarker to pay my winnings some minutes after payout.

BET9JA : They make available a wide range of unpopular leagues plus an easy to navigate user interface and fairly big odds too.

WASERE : Due to the fact that they are new in the market, they offer big odds and they are the pioneer of the lowest stake ever in the history of the Nigerian betting market i.e one naira stake.

CONFIRMBETNG : They offer permutation of bet slips i.e one game does not spoil all.

SOURCE : www.grindaily.info

(1) (Reply)

Dollar = N197 / Important Information For All Fiverr Sellers / Can I Convert Airtime To Real Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.