Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting (2266 Views)

Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood / Army Reacts To Video Of Protesting Soldiers Over Maltreatment / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by SonOfEl(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yyeske:
Who cares about those miscreants, let the Nigerian army kill them all off. Jobless things who can never be useful to themselves.

And the MODS will not see your type to ban for encouraging and vomitting violence.....

Anyway, keep your care, nobody needs it. Self determination is not a crime. It is cowards like you that glorify dictatorship and genocide. Why is their matter giving you headache? Why not ignore this thread and face your studies? No... Because it is an Igbo bashing thread, you jumped into it....first class coward.
Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by SonOfEl(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Omololu007:
Hunger don hold the ipod tout,all of them don return to the hell hole they came out from in the South East

MOD did you see this one as well? Of course you won't....thunder fire any biase and tribalistic MOD.
Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by SegunAdewole: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
oboy3:
you still havent figured it yet,this your joke is now getting stale by the second,this your ''Nnewi babe'' Joke
i mean It was funny the first 1000times you said it,now it is dry than a desert
#coughs#

That my brother ngozibotic alias Bayo tells jokes that's as dry as his bald head.
Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by SegunAdewole: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yyeske:
Who cares about those miscreants, let the Nigerian army kill them all off. Jobless things who can never be useful to themselves.

I heard rochas is gay and has an hausa man chooks his fat nyash every night in douglas house.
Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by seacoast(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Thanks for nailing it jare....
God bless you
Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by Yyeske(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

And the MODS will not see your type to ban for encouraging and vomitting violence.....

Anyway, keep your care, nobody needs it. Self determination is not a crime. It is cowards like you that glorify dictatorship and genocide. Why is their matter giving you headache? Why not ignore this thread and face your studies? No... Because it is an Igbo bashing thread, you jumped into it....first class coward.
I'm Igbo mind you so mechie onu, they don't give any headache because i only pity them, so keep your gospel to yourself. Your fada is a coward, anu mpama, meet me in Onitsha and I'll show you. I'm far more more than you feel you are, it's a faceless blog so any idiot like you can talk and quote anyone. Quote me and die, onye iberibe

N.B. Mods, he called me a coward first abeg because i didn't agree with his idea, my hands are clean.

2 Likes

Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by Yyeske(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
SegunAdewole:

I heard rochas is gay and has an hausa man chooks his fat nyash every night in douglas house.
Do you want to fvck him too? I have his contact.

1 Like

Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by IPOB123london: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
missKiffy(f): 5:36pm
I remember when I watched the Nnamdi Kanu viral video on youtube, someone asked him something like "what if we were arrested?" and he replied "you can never be arrested" something like that, sort of, Lol, is it not his ass that was picked up by DSS since october.

Meanwhile IPOD touts started protesting, giving ultimatums here and there, threatening fire and brimstone, that if there "dilector" (I don't know who came up with this "dilector" shii, but it's as funny as fu-ck cheesy) is not released, so and so will happen but as it stands it seems they are tired of protesting, they have gone back to their various businesses. Good choice I must say IPOD touts. smiley
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)

animal kingdom

the only place water is being drinken from ploythene-bag

what do u expect

the only country ambulance is used to converge dead body!

ndi ara
Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by SonOfEl(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yyeske:
I'm Igbo mind you so mechie onu, they don't give any headache because i only pity them, so keep your gospel to yourself. Your fada is a coward, anu mpama, meet me in Onitsha and I'll show you. I'm far more more than you feel you are, it's a faceless blog so any idiot like you can talk and quote anyone. Quote me and die, onye iberibe

N.B. Mods, he called me a coward first abeg because i didn't agree with his idea, my hands are clean.

Efulefu......your igboness is suspicious. And if indeed you are, then you are more sabo than saboteur.

You are simply spitting trash, trying to cover your naked foolishness and biase. Ha vuru gi asu? Ihere megbuo kpe gi na ndi Ina gbara egwu....

Clueless coward....truly I wish I met you in your so-called Onitsha.....ozu wuru anwu....
Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by Yyeske(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Efulefu......your igboness is suspicious. And if indeed you are, then you are more sabo than saboteur.

You are simply spitting trash, trying to cover your naked foolishness and biase. Ha vuru gi asu? Ihere megbuo kpe gi na ndi Ina gbara egwu....

Clueless coward....truly I wish I met you in your so-called Onitsha.....ozu wuru anwu....
Sabo or whatever language Kanu taught you, meet me in Onitsha if dem born you well. Kitipka na utulu ume gbagbuo gi ebe a.
I'll use you as an example, anu mpama.

I'll tell you we have so many anti-IPOB here, dare me,try me.

1 Like

Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yyeske:
Sabo or whatever language Kanu taught you, meet me in Onitsha if dem born you well. Kitipka na utulu ume gbagbuo gi ebe a.

You are truly despicable, olodo APC rat.

1 Like

Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by Ngozibotic(f): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
SegunAdewole:

That my brother ngozibotic alias Bayo tells jokes that's as dry as his bald head.

Chidi Amadi....alias akpu full my head....is that you...please stop my mentions....I am a proud Nnewi babe... grin
Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by Ngozibotic(f): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2016
SegunAdewole:

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn.....as dry as the sun.... cheesy
Re: Seems IPOD Touts Are Tired Of Protesting by bobbiekrantz: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2016
Yyeske:

What exactly would yu do??

Dude...Just go and die..

I really do not get the reason why IPOB continue to give yu 1diots sleepless nights..

one day.. we go hear say person die..cause Of death;..High BP all because of IPOB.

Abeg..drop yur numbs and yur venue..so that when yu finally die..I'll give them the cause of yur death..(which is IPOB and stupidity)

Stoopid Buffon's..If yu like don't go and help yur helpless and dwindling Naira...and leave IPOB out of your misfortunes and frustrations angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession / DSS Raid: Judges Plan Mass Resignation / SHOCKER! Why God Will Punish Mark Zuckerberg – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.