Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,803 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Have $2,000 From USA, If U Have Naira And Needs $$$ Call Me! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Have $2,000 From USA, If U Have Naira And Needs $$$ Call Me! (660 Views)

$$SOLD!!$$$ / If U Have 600k @ Hand Come And Get Dis Reg 05 Nissan Almera Now / Cash Down If U Have 04-05 EOD Or Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have $2,000 From USA, If U Have Naira And Needs $$$ Call Me! by DollartoNaira: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hi Buddies,

I am a fan of Nairaland but never registered until now, I need to do a project back home and will be wiring $2,000 or more to Lagos, I am looking to exchange my Dollar with Naira to somebody who have Naira and I will exchange with Dollar at a favorable rate better than current exchange rate.

Bank rate is very discouraging and am looking for an equally benefiting transaction for those that needs foreign exchange here in U.S to do business with.

I will and can pay into any bank of your choice in USA. Or possibly meet in person inside a banking institution in America. I will give you the $$$ and you will pay my account in Naira in Lagos.

Call me if interested.

I also have my Lagos contact number I can give if you need to meet with somebody in Lagos to remit funds.

ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE DONE AND COMPLETED INSIDE A BANKING INSTITUTION IF MEETING IN PERSON IN LAGOS OR USA NO EXCEPTION!

(1) (Reply)

2004 Reg Crv Reduced To 570k / Neatly Used 2013 Hyundai Ix35 In Egbeda #2.7m / Banker Neatly Used Honda Baby Boi At N 500,000.00 PRICE REDUCED TO N 480,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.