Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency (19936 Views)

Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) / Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by kumakunta: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mavrick2012:
no sir.you,not we.LOL
Last time I checked,We is a plural pronoun. I have two of my kind liking my post,so it could be just the three of us. So stop being silly.
Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by gurunlocker: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol... stupid people... another excuse to travel. So God don't answer prayer in Abuja or daura? or 170 million people praying everyday for this country, God didn't answer?

Bull.s.hit government

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by infomind98: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
May Almighty Allah assist our President and all his cabinets. We really need prayer for this country and the president is going to the right place to make additional prayer for all of us. Criticism will not help let us all join hands together and assist our President but only the lover of looters will deslike our President. You shall know them by their words. OH ALLAH, Bless and assist our President, bless the people of Nigeria and our Country Nigeria in general. MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS NIGERIA. Aamin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by bonechamberlain(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
ZeroTolerance:
terrrorist
. una no go kill person with all these funny names grin grin grin ....
Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by 100Cents: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
TheFreeOne:
The forex being wasted on his junketing is of more use to us now than his prayers.

He should sit his ass back home, allow Kachikwu and other ministers handle necessary discussions in his stead or what's the need of having ministers /ambassadors.

Blame the people who voted an illiterate.

He acts like he feels nothing for the country..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by 100Cents: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Milaxx:
DO U KNOW THAT IN LESS THAN 9 MONTHS BUHARI HAS TRAVEL CLOSE TO 30 COUNTRIES AND NOTHING TO SHOW....1D TO 400 NARIA

1) Niger Republic (May 2015).
2) CHAD (June 2015).
3) Germany (June 2015)....
4) South Africa (June 2015).
5) Cameroon (July 2015)
6) United Kingdom (May 2015).
7) USA (July 2015).
cool Benin Republic (August 2015).
9) France (September 2015).
10) Ghana (September 2015).
11) India (October 2015).
12) Sudan (October 2015).
13) Iran (November 2015).
14) France (November 2015).
15) USA (November 2015).
16) Malta (November 2015)
17) South Africa (December 2015).
18) Benin Rep. (December 2015).
19) UAE (January 2016).
20) Kenya (January 2016).
21) Ethiopia (January 2016).
22) France (February 2016).
23) United Kingdom (February 2016).
24) Egypt (February 2016).
25) Saudi Arabia (February 2016).
26) Qatar (February 2016).

Iranian leader traveled once to France and signed deal of $33b.
If he travels like our President his country will be paved with gold.

He has made double trips to some of the countries you listed..

Nigerians have seen what they voted. This govt has not developed one policy framework. At least GEJ built policies..

GEJ developed agriculture. In the market last friday, every food ingredient had added cost as if they were dollar dependent.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by ahmadmuazu5(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
I am not going against Mr.Buhari but you have to stop this foreign trips and face those poor people who vote you

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Lilimax(f): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
PMB's visit to Saudi Arabia is to stabilize the oil price; one of his campaign promises I guess undecided embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by pheyikemi: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Remii:
did you write similar comment when GEJ moved CAN entourage to Jerusalem?
So becos GEJ did d same, he has to do the same too? What happened to the slogan change? I thought things were supposed to be done differently from what GEJ did.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Roadmike(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
indeed this president is confused, hence has being running up and down, down and up seeking for a way out. [color=#006600][/color]

But we told them, Buhari does not typify the sort of change my people desire and were yearning for.

The scenario in 1994 seems to be playing it self out. Buhari may have to reintroduce the supply company to supply essence or essential commodity to Nigerians again.
God spare us from this clueless leadership in the country.
Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Mavrick2012: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
kumakunta:

Last time I checked,We is a plural pronoun. I have two of my kind liking my post,so it could be just the three of us. So stop being silly.
"Last time i checked",only "silly" apprehend's "silly".hahaha.keep praying for a govt that budget's 3.9b for "books for the VP's office",618mil for "villa electrical installations".lol

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Reference(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
....I honestly don't know what to say. Its....just disappointing...a real pity....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Remii(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
pheyikemi:
So becos GEJ did d same, he has to do the same too? What happened to the slogan change? I thought things were supposed to be done differently from what GEJ did.
Muslims go Mecca for ummrah all the time, he didn't say he changed from Islam. He also went to discuss oil price crises which is paramount to our present predicament

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by pheyikemi: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Remii:
Muslims go Mecca for ummrah all the time, he didn't say he changed from Islam. He also went to discuss oil price crises which is paramount to our present predicament
A silly argument u got there, don't christians go to Jerusalem all the time? Which oil prices did he go to discuss? World's oil price? Will they determine Nigeria's oil price? What happened to OPEC doing that? Do u people think everyone is silly like y'all zombies??

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by wisest10: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
shey make i talk.....see i go one hausa man front go shout 'sai baba' d guy nearly bring daggar out for me, i just dey observe ooo, d only pple wey fit save 9ja na senate or someone wey fit stand up to presido, oda presido dey collect phd for ecomomic advancement, our presido dey collect phd for wasting of iur resources in d name of travelling,, mark my word and pray for me later,, nigeria go experience one big positive change in 2wiks time, d funny ting bsay no b apc or buhari go do am, na somebody wey we no expect,,no body dey say change again......

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Elinob(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
I thank God am not from Nigerian
Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by phemmie06(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Prayer without work is dead

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Remii(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
pheyikemi:
A silly argument u got there, don't christians go to Jerusalem all the time? Which oil prices did he go to discuss? World's oil price? Will they determine Nigeria's oil price? What happened to OPEC doing that? Do u people think everyone is silly like y'all zombies??
so you don't know that lobby exists outside regular OPEC meeting? Smh
Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by pheyikemi: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Remii:
so you don't know that lobby exists outside regular OPEC meeting? Smh
The same lobbying Jonathan did and y'all criticised him. So swerve!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by adewasco19(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
Even at that when you pray u need to work towards it, beside we have some competent imams and prophets here, travelling like bird can't solve issues.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Remii(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
pheyikemi:
The same lobbying Jonathan did and y'all criticised him. So swerve!
Jonathan never had to lobby for oil price, and I didn't criticise him blindly am also not blind supporter of PMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by pheyikemi: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Remii:
Jonathan never had to lobby for oil price, and I didn't criticise him blindly am also not blind supporter of PMB.
Really? You must be lucky then. So tell him then that Saudi can't determine world's oil price, tell him to stop gallivanting around, to focus more on agriculture and using the limited resources on ground to improve the economy. Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by chinuz(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lyk WTF!!..I'm totally not against praying for one's country buh lyk serzly..Always been a Neutral political participant I kept hearing this change and decided to keep calm and see what it brings...Since Election I've been hearing travel to this..travel to that by the newly elected president who hasn't even settled down..and its not as if when I hear he comes back its with enough goodies just goes with a group of dead bodies and comes back with skeletons of overfeeding....last time 5days vacation..now another pilgrimage...So far I haven't seen much done by this administration....From Light Tarriffs to Fuel Scarcity..Dollar inflating like one giant ballon...people keep saying "patience" I remember Jonathan's period I heard "Weakness" instead...well what can we do??...(Apply for the nearest country and flee)...God help Us but we also have to help ourselves.
Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by paschu: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
“The president is also scheduled to meet with leading Saudi and Qatari businessmen in Riyadh and Doha, and invite them to support his administration’s efforts to revamp the Nigerian economy by taking advantage of the great investment opportunities currently available in Nigeria’s mining, agriculture, power supply, infrastructure, transportation, communications and other sectors,”

What a perfect timing. The ground is already prepared for easy take over. Wondering how many sessions were had with the leading businessmen in the West during the past visits. #WeAreNigeriansNotFools

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by vigasimple(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
fav444:
I used to think we have found a Messiah but it so obvious dt we are sinking deeper...... What a country!!!!!

With all due respect to the people who may have voted for Buhari who think they have found a messiah to save Nigeria, you need help personally.

What is Buhari antecedent that qualifies him for President in 2015? When he was militarily Head of State 30 something odd years ago .He achieved nothing then, that is unlikely to change.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by blackboy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmm. This I can say is a taxktical political financial empowering move.
2019 is around the corner.
PMB has young children still in school.
PMB dont want to steal ohh I mean corruption.
Someone listed about 30 countries Mr President has visited so let the CBN or Min of Finance or Villa tell Nigerian how much each trip cost? Baba is a rich man from these trip or is he embarking on this trip without collecting esracodes for the love of Nigeria n cutting cost.
OBJ did the same and we know what happened he wanted 3rd term.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by abbeyty(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ajala travel

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by rudestmcblaze: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
that kind prayer, just another stupid excuse for travelling. thanks to the idiots that voted for a tourist to become president.
SMH for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by free13: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
gurunlocker:
Lol... stupid people... another excuse to travel. So God don't answer prayer in Abuja or daura? or 170 million people praying everyday for this country, God didn't answer?

Bull.s.hit government
grin
Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Realist2: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Over $3million per each trip he embark on, $3m*26Countries = $78million, this money can transform Osun state, but wasted on unnecessarily trips of Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by SegunAdewole: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
lmao! wey zombies. Your president has given up and is handing over the damNation of a country to Allah. 100 years of prayers hasn't worked. It will not work now. Let everybody go their way. I dey go bank tomorow make i go withdraw all my dollar keep under pillow. I'll buy in cash now even at N500/$ because i see 1$ = 5000 by december. This government stinks of supercluelessness, no wonder he couldn't even pass exam and earn a common WAEC certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Hold Prayer For Nigeria In Mecca - Presidency by Remii(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
pheyikemi:
Really? You must be lucky then. So tell him then that Saudi can't determine world's oil price, tell him to stop gallivanting around, to focus more on agriculture and using the limited resources on ground to improve the economy. Thank u
if Saudi reduced output and able to influence members of the cartel, dynamics will change low oil price hurts everyone not only oli producing countries, people are losing jobs worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Might Return To Nigeria Within A Week - Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo: "Buhari’s Refusal To Sign African Trade Treaty Disappointing" / #Buhari2019Budgetlies By Reno Omokri, The Master Of Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.