Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,265 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Please Help My Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help My Dog (695 Views)

Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Dog by DarkSkinBwoy: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please help my dog, my dog has been bleeding through her nostrils for the past 3 days and she's 3 weeks pregnant

Please what could be the cause? Help her somebody
Re: Please Help My Dog by tolugar: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
I'll only help you to help your dog.

1. Take her to the vet. ASAP

2. Google her condition.

She is just a bi*tch. Funny strange things happen
Re: Please Help My Dog by olumig(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Visit your vet NOW
Re: Please Help My Dog by Stancrus(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Even if someone tell you the problem or cause there is little or nothing you can do about the condition the best bet is to see a veterinary doctor as soon as possible
Re: Please Help My Dog by nwosupato(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Try get an ice block, wrap it with a piece of cloth and place in her nostril, don't block d nostril just place d clothed ice on d sift part of the nose.
Re: Please Help My Dog by nwosupato(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
U must keep d dog calm to achieve these.
Re: Please Help My Dog by Stancrus(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
nwosupato:
Try get an ice block, wrap it with a piece of cloth and place in her nostril, don't block d nostril just place d clothed ice on d sift part of the nose.
I think the best bet is to see a vet it's safer that way

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Dog by atoleybaba(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Av u taken d dam to a vet? Is she still alive?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales Of Great And Fertile Family Dogs / I Need A 9 To 11 Months Old Caucacian / Male Rottweiler Pup Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.