Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured (38559 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And His Son Pictured Together / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / Tonto Dike's son pictured with a policeman holding a gun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by yusaze: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
The actress and producer shared this cute new photo of her husband, Linus Idahosa and their adorable baby boy, Maxwell.

"The men in my life..Kisses" She captioned it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCDy2hbGOVj/?taken-by=stephanielinus

15 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by yusaze: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by apeleone(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by MzPecs(f): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lovely and Adorable..

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
That could be bae and our son... buh he f**d up..

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by cicc2010(f): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Fine boy!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
She don born kiss

Maxwell welcome to Nigeria where things are changing.

Do quick and join the CHANGE team

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Sanchase: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
What did he do?

Geraldyne:
That could be bae and our son... buh he f**d up..
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by HRich(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
yusaze:
The actress and producer shared this cute new photo of her husband, Linus Idahosa and their adorable baby boy, Maxwell.

"The men in my life..Kisses" She captioned it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCDy2hbGOVj/?taken-by=stephanielinus

Ok. I just saw it. Any gift for me?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by funnyme(f): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
God pls give me a husband and some cute twin boys to share.

9 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Gracito(f): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adorable
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by kennyman2000(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmmmmm. Seems that man has a simple lifestyle cos that his watch sells for 4k..

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by HRich(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Keneking:
She don born
No. She borrow the pikin.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Tpave(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
The boy looks like her

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cuteeeee!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na fine fine pikin God de thro come 9ja... make God sha bless the parent caz if this kids grow up to see/know what Nigeria is all about... im sure they'll ask God why didn't he sent them go Yankee or AU
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by FILEBE(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Not hating. But what are we to do with this?
Does it help strenghten the economy?
Well, what do i know?
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Bugatie(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
funnyme:

Prayer answered

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
That child is a perfect Mix of his parents.

Cute
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by cutetopsey(f): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
lovely!
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by obims(f): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cute
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Chiccly(f): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Everyone longs for a beautiful and happy home

Forget the baby mama syndrome, not to even talk of the " don't need a man now"

Better thing good jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Noblebrown7(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thats nice.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by dhamstar(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by NobleAngell(f): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Maxwell. He looks like a tough guy already.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by bestman09(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
So cute
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
funnyme:
Why do nigerian ladies want a husband so bad and they miss it all when they finally get on
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by olatade(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
this is what that cosy should be posting not that nonsense she's always displaying on the Internet

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by techskulz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
he is cute
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by Mariecakes(f): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Orobo kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured by 2rhymestharap(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
I know something "Adorable too..... here http://naijakings.com/album-2rhymes-hubris-ep-lord_2rhymes/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Looks Ravishing In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Fela's Cloth, Pays Tribute To Him / Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.