Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas (1001 Views)

Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Jesus (pbuh) Was Not Crucified... Concrete Evidence In True Gospel Of Barnabas) / Jesus Pbuh Slave Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
I looked in the Bible , I don't even know if I am using the right version. I did notice this.

"The customs of the people are worthless, they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel, they adore it with silver and gold, they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter" (Jeremiah 10-3,4). But I'm told the Old Testament isn't followed.

Is there any proofs , evidences, narrations from the companions xmas was celebrated. Lastly if there isn't where did this innovation come from?
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by youngaz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
U no wat OP.....Jesus didn't celebrate xmas i repeat JESUS didn't celebrate XMAS...infact it iz confirmed dat december 25 iz nt d real date jesus waz born...it was just an assumption by d i tink d cardinals.....nw even d picture of jesus u are seein in churches who told u dey are d real pic of Him........nobody in diz era ever saw jesus nd yet dey paste iz picture all over d wall....even jesus said pictures,statues nd co shuld nt b used 2 represent im......dat iz why u will neva see a muslim tellin u diz iz d picture of prophet Muhammad (SAW)

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
youngaz:
U no wat OP.....Jesus didn't celebrate xmas i repeat JESUS didn't celebrate XMAS...infact it iz confirmed dat december 25 iz nt d real date jesus waz born...it was just an assumption by d i tink d cardinals.....nw even d picture of jesus u are seein in churches who told u dey are d real pic of Him........nobody in diz era ever saw jesus nd yet dey paste iz picture all over d wall....even jesus said pictures,statues nd co shuld nt b used 2 represent im......dat iz why u will neva see a muslim tellin u diz iz d picture of prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Crazy world. I wonder where the Christians got this inovation from. Pagans?
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by OLAJADON: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
they wont say something reasonable in this kind of trend all they will do is to start giving explanations.
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
There is a Malaysian dish called satay. Basically meat on a stick. Damn it's helladelicious
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by Amberon: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
did your Mohammed watch football? obviously not, so why do you watch football?
better still, why do you eat garri? did Mohammed eat garri?
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amberon:
did your Mohammed watch football? obviously not, so why do you watch football?

better still, why do you eat garri? did Mohammed eat garri?

I don't watch football or any tv. Whoever told u this is a liar!
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by Amberon: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
did your Mohammed use Nairaland? you are committing a sin by using Nairaland.
facheux:

I don't watch football or any tv. Whoever told u this is a liar!
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Amberon:
did your Mohammed use Nairaland? you are committing a sin by using Nairaland.

I recommend trying poutine should the chance arise. It's delightful, though artery clogging.

Deep fried hand cut potatoes
Beef gravey
Authentic cheese curds ( recommend from France or Quebec )
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
facheux:
I looked in the Bible , I don't even know if I am using the right version. I did notice this.

"The customs of the people are worthless, they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel, they adore it with silver and gold, they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter" (Jeremiah 10-3,4). But I'm told the Old Testament isn't followed.

Is there any proofs , evidences, narrations from the companions xmas was celebrated. Lastly if there isn't where did this innovation come from?
I DONT THINK SO, he doest maybe becaus of X or because He knows there NO TIME anyway!
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
ogechieku:
I DONT THINK SO, he doest maybe becaus of X or because He knows there NO TIME anyway!

Kippered sardines in chili sauce are the shizz
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Maybe I have a bad Bible version and it ommitted how Xmas was celebrated ?!?
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by CAPTIVATOR: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
facheux:
Maybe I have a bad Bible version and it ommitted how Xmas was celebrated ?!?

Jesus did not celebrate his birthday talkless of the. so-called xmas , that stuff has pagan origin
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
CAPTIVATOR:

Jesus did not celebrate his birthday talkless of the. so-called xmas , that stuff has pagan origin

Dayummmm paganism weird
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Perhaps he told others how to celebrate his birthday in a version of the Bible I don't currently own ?!?
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Where did xtians get xmas from then
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by zenith4biz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Did Mohammed celebrate Maolud cos i cant find it in the Quran

Aside, Eidul-fitri and Eidul-Adha, Maolidun-Nabiyy is the next most celebrated and most popular event among muslims the world over. With the exception of Saudi Arabia and a few other countries, 12th Rabiul-Awwal, which represents the birth day of Propeht Muhammad is reckoned with as a public holiday to many nations.
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
zenith4biz:
Did Mohammed celebrate Maolud cos i cant find it in the Quran

Aside, Eidul-fitri and Eidul-Adha, Maolidun-Nabiyy is the next most celebrated and most popular event among muslims the world over. With the exception of Saudi Arabia and a few other countries, 12th Rabiul-Awwal, which represents the birth day of Propeht Muhammad is reckoned with as a public holiday to many nations.

Not for me I only celebrate 2 eids.

Where did this xmas come from? Euro pagans?
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by zenith4biz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
facheux:

Not for me I only celebrate 2 eids.

Where did this xmas come from? Euro pagans?

Not all christian celebrate Christmas and Maolud is a copy cat of christmas.

If maolud is not in the quran and its been celebrated by your brothers in Islam don't you deem it necessary to correct your brothers first.

My brother have seen you have entered into a religion bringing confusion into your life, religion is your problem.

In Nigeria we fear man than God, we respect religion than Gods commandment.
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Anyways where did this xmas innovation come from
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by nasiayam: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
[s]
zenith4biz:

Not all christian celebrate Christmas and Maolud is a copy cat of christmas.

If maolud is not in the quran and its been celebrated by your brothers in Islam don't you deem it necessary to correct your brothers first.

My brother have seen you have entered into a religion bringing confusion into your life, religion is your problem.

In Nigeria we fear man than God, we respect religion than Gods commandment.

[/s]

-2 back peddling faster then a politician with his snout in the public trough
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2016
I'll check the newer Queen James version to see how xmas was celebrated by Jesus pbuh
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by facheux: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2016
facheux:
I'll check the newer Queen James version to see how xmas was celebrated by Jesus pbuh

Can't find it yo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by asalimpo(m): 12:34am On Mar 03, 2016
what is pbuh?
Re: Did Jesus (PBUH ) Celebrate Xmas by asalimpo(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2016
facheux:
why not the time proven well worn kjv or nkjv or niv etc.
Or isnt it truth you are looking for?

(1) (Reply)

May Peace And Blessing Of Almighty Allahu Be Upon You. / Catholic Church Ordained Two Priests After 15, 19 Years Of Deaconhood / Theist Intelligent Creation Or Atheist Spontaneous Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.