Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Funtime: All Na The Same! Money Cannot Waste - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funtime: All Na The Same! Money Cannot Waste (671 Views)

Funtime...what's The First Question You See? / When Question And Answer Na The Same / Abeg Marriage Na By Force? Make Una Come See This Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funtime: All Na The Same! Money Cannot Waste by christopheru(m): 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Funtime All na the same!
1.You buy egg roll N150, I buy buns
N20 boil egg N30, all na N50 # all na d same, money cannot waste#
2.You buy Five Alive N300; I buy ...
orange+mango+pineapple N80, my
own na
natural......money cannot waste#
3. Nepa cut your power, you pay N2000 reconnection fee sharp sharp;
me I wait...for night I call electrician pay
am N200 fix the wire back.....money
cannot waste#
4. You buy Milo, peak milk and sugar;
me I buy cowbell chocolate which already
contains every....Money no waste#
5. You pay 5k go watch p.square
show, me I buy the pirated CD N100
watch n sing along....money no waste#
6. You pay N1000 for cinema buy pop corn N500; I buy 20-in-1 DVD, dey my
house dey chop N50 pop corn, movie
dey show....money cannot waste#
7. You buy red bull N400 to become
active, me I buy paraga N20, i'm super
active...mtchew...money cannot waste# 8. You buy Don Simon, I buy zobo add
squaddy, ...all na red wine#
9. You fix brazillian hair 100k; I buy
xpressions attachment N350, I fine
pass you...guys
dont even know the difference...hahahahaa#
10. You go club for V.Island buy
hennesey 40k, me I enter joint for area
buy alomo N200.......all na highness#
11. You pay dstv 9k to watch match,
me I pay N50 for viewing centre,...all na de same#
12. You buy BB torch 95k, me I buy BB
Storm 15k...sheybi na ping all of us
they ping#
abeg abeg.....all na de same....wetin
remain
11. Add yours joooor!! grin grin
Re: Funtime: All Na The Same! Money Cannot Waste by Gidoka(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
My mates are getting married. My mates are getting good jobs. My mates are succeeding. My mates are living overseas. My mates are buying cars. My mates are building houses. My mates are this... my mates are that... It's too bad you forgot about your mates in the mortuary, your mates in the psychiatric homes, your mates that are roaming on the streets, your mates that are jobless, hungry, blind, deaf... Some of your mates are in jail without committing any crime.. You ate last night but some didn't or couldn't... You have work and sources for daily living while some have nothing to look up to.. You are alive not because you are faithful or because you have never sinned before but it is the MERCY of God Almighty that kept you alive. You might not be where you wish to be today, but you have obviously Gone past where you were yesterday. Be thankful.
Re: Funtime: All Na The Same! Money Cannot Waste by Gidoka(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Funny Vacancy / ▪ Things Guys Don’t Want To Hear▪ / I Want To Kill Myself Because My Gf Broke My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.