Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Finance Minister And The Nigerian Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finance Minister And The Nigerian Economy (552 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / Who Is More Powerful...a Minister And A Senator??? / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finance Minister And The Nigerian Economy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
I wanted to ignore Kemi Adeosun the minister of Finance gaffe but since they're now defending her, let's deal with it.

With that her arithmetic, are we sure she's not part of the reasons for our economy's woes? I am more worried now, this woman shouldn't be a finance minister. What policies has she proposed to help salvage this economy so far, if not trying to play an anti corruption.

It is disappointing that a Finance Minister can't do basic arithmetic. Imagine Kemi Adeosun telling us that 16billion + 6billion = 24billion and you want us to let it slide?

By Saint Ossy

Re: Finance Minister And The Nigerian Economy by SweetOlive(f): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
I saw the video clip too and I wanna believe that was an unusual error.

1 Like

Re: Finance Minister And The Nigerian Economy by jaymejate: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
It was not funny until the man beside her looked at her and the man at the back wipe his face like "chai, this woman don finish naija o"

1 Like

Re: Finance Minister And The Nigerian Economy by Naija9090: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2016
She is not qualified to be there...those men around her where uncomfortable and couldn't hide it. I had called for her removal and replaced with Charles Soludo or Kalu Ideka Kalu. And Emefiele resignation and replaced with veteran economist Dr. okwu Joseph Nnanna.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tompolo Denies Giving Buhari Ultimatum To Withdraw Soldiers / "The Previous Administration Spent More Effort On Siphoning.." - Financial Times / Nigeria, Qatar Sign Agreements On Bilateral Air Service,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.