Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,562 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) (45633 Views)

Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp / Corper Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Cross River State (Photos) / How Corper Is Changing Lives In Abia Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by HAH: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
sirRiddy:
Nice work! If Ife hot like this, how Fanisau-Dutse wan be?
Is still cold up north, we use blanket and cardigan sef

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
I miss my days as a corper, I don't feel it should be scrapped but better improved
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Really? The heat here is crazy. I camped in Jigawa last year.
How are you enjoying the service and the flies? tongue
HAH:

Is still cold up north, we use blanket and cardigan sef

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by haywire07(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
See AdekunleGold ..the guy leading d road walk

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by sirrinky: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Didn't nobody notice that giant road safety guy That man can search a tipper whilst standing.He would definitely be an asset to PHCN or Telecomms operators
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by HAH: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
sirRiddy:
Really? The heat here is crazy. I camped in Jigawa last year.
How are you enjoying the service and the flies? tongue

LOL, my brother am not a corper but i know Jigawa well, I served in Osogbo in the year 2000
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ah! 2000? Egbon! Lol
HAH:

LOL, my brother am not a corper but i know Jigawa well, I served in Osogbo in the year 2000

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Ibukun003(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:
Cute corpers....... Can't wait to be one soon.....

Hope those people understands English cool
Kai!!!

Ba bu sad

I guess you don't understand that.
Come to the north and enjoy the beauty in our differences.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by baron2000(m): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
InZA:
Big ups to them!

I served in Hadejia, Jigawa

@OP

What LGA in Jigawa is this?

Guy, I served in Hadejia too. GSS Fantai. How things naa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Stevosty: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Weather always at the extreme, when is hot; too hot, when is cold; too cold. The flies wey dey there dey suck blood and so many.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by ATERI(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
Youth Corpers always give everything to their fatherland, but is their fatherland giving them everything? No is the answer to that

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by alhabie(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:

They can murder English for you..imagine a student not feeling well telling you that He doesn't have well..LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
1st Guy: the fvck is she saying
2nd Guy: i have no idea, brother
3rd Guy: but the girl fine sha
.......Me: i concur

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Getikebusy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:

You look cute too wink
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Getikebusy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:

You look cute too wink
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by gabpaul: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Stexy:
grin who noticed that phat bae
Na the only tin were ur eyes se be dat? grin grin grin
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by yayankainuwa: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:

Ur yet to be a graduate, but u can ridicule others about speaking English, which school did you attended ? and how many Profs. do u have in ur family. If u think life is all about speaking English, then am sorry, ur still living in psychological bondage.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by joelnino: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
malaki1914:
The National Youth Service Corps, Jigawa State has stepped up effort at curbing the spread of the deadly illness within its host communitie. Corps members from the Editorial and Publicity Community Development Service Group organized a one-week Lassa Fever Sensitization Outreach in the State. The event was flagged-off by the NYSC State Coordinator, Jigawa State.
Corps members were seen carrying placards, banners, flyers, with inscriptions on #LassaFever in its host language - Hausa on the streets while demonstrating. The sensitizations were also made via Radio/TV programmes, visitation to markets, Schools, Mosque/Churches, Motor Parks, Door-to-Door etc.
Items such as rat traps were equally distributed in some homes.
Nice concept..... Shoutout to the band cds...... I sight you guys and tanx for keeping the fire burning bright

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Pdizzle(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
I miss this peeps.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dear Malaki1914,
Pls I have somtin to discuss with U, can I have your BBM pin pls?

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Jigawa copas and the house generally, please who can help link me up with that fair glittering female copa in this pix. Plssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss
the app to comot am for that pics don dey na grin grin grin grin
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by malaki1914: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
More pics frm Jahun LGA.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Ikechukwu09(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
See my people o. And that's how I would have made front page. Shout out to OBS Jigawa 15A from Editor-in-chief at large. I see you presido, Itoro and others. I miss una o.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by drhabeeb99: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Big Bro Achyvatulah I feel u ...
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by AlexisM16: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Our capable Advert Manager of Jigawa Kopa magazine and Anchor of the NYSC Forum on JTV (Jigawa Television), Dutse.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Abeyjide: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
really missed jigawa.could remember my ppa at fagoji junior sec sch Dutse. Keep it up corpers.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
malaki1914:
The National Youth Service Corps, Jigawa State has stepped up effort at curbing the spread of the deadly illness within its host communitie. Corps members from the Editorial and Publicity Community Development Service Group organized a one-week Lassa Fever Sensitization Outreach in the State. The event was flagged-off by the NYSC State Coordinator, Jigawa State.
Corps members were seen carrying placards, banners, flyers, with inscriptions on #LassaFever in its host language - Hausa on the streets while demonstrating. The sensitizations were also made via Radio/TV programmes, visitation to markets, Schools, Mosque/Churches, Motor Parks, Door-to-Door etc.
Nice one koppas....

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by thundafire: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
almajiris dy also campaign against lassa fever or na begging dy think say dy 1 ban
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by nijanigga: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Looking at the last picture on first page, I saw one notorious BIG in NYSC uniform.But fine fine corpers dey for jigawa, quarter master go don knack dem finish for camp.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by AlexisM16: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
nijanigga:
Looking at the last picture on first page, I saw one notorious BIG in NYSC uniform.But fine fine corpers dey for jigawa, quarter master go don knack dem finish for camp.

Stop saying trash, Mr whoever you are. Not everyone is like you, some men actually have self-respect, something you may never know anything about.

4 Likes

Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by biookuta(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Queennikky:

hm hw do u tink dis ppl are though isn't nt from north infact some Dis ppl will sit u down n teach u hw to speak
Re: Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
malaki1914:
I rep takuradua.....Dutse....years back over a decade. I remember kiyawa...gumel...maigatiri....birnin kudu....kazaure...jahun.... Gidan dubu....3 star hotel.... Baba ndoki.... Wonderful experience.... But was far removed from civilisation. Hadejia....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / NYSC Increases Corpers' Transport Allowance / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.