Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Would You Do As A Nigerian Tribal Chief - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Would You Do As A Nigerian Tribal Chief (1445 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

What Would You Do As A Nigerian Tribal Chief by nogungbu73072: 2:13am On Feb 22, 2016
Hey guys I created a game called 'What would you do as a Nigerian Tribal Chief'. The premise of it is ' Your father has been killed in a assassination attack on your life, trying to stay alive and avenge your father the best way you can you make life making the decisions that most people wouldn't even dream of making. Man or Woman doesn't matter, because in this computer game YOU ARE THE CHARACTER! In this game isn't only fueled by your decisions but also by your pure imagination and my creative storytelling!'
Please give me some feedback of what you guys think.

Thank You! cheesy

Re: What Would You Do As A Nigerian Tribal Chief by Panzerfaust(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2016
nogungbu73072:
Hey guys I created a game called 'What would you do as a Nigerian Tribal Chief'. The premise of it is ' Your father has been killed in a assassination attack on your life, trying to stay alive and avenge your father the best way you can you make life making the decisions that most people wouldn't even dream of making. Man or Woman doesn't matter, because in this computer game YOU ARE THE CHARACTER! In this game isn't only fueled by your decisions but also by your pure imagination and my creative storytelling!'
Please give me some feedback of what you guys think.

Thank You! cheesy
Nice..but the title is too long.

Check Out My COD Sticker / Naija YouTube Gaming Channel / Racing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8